Alpha Luke

By JoCharlyta

♥ COMPLETED ♥ [First Installment of "The Prophecy" Series] Two Alpha's. A bond. A Prophecy. A god... And doze... More

Preface
One
Two
Three
Five
Five (Luke's POV) #BonusChapter
Six
Seven
Avory's POV #BonusChapter
Eight
Vesta's POV #BonusChapter
Brian's POV #BonusChapter
Nine
Tuttugu's POV #BonusChapter
Ten
Eleven
Darcy's POV #BonusChapter
Twelve
Thirteen
Raphael's POV #BonusChapter
Fourteen
Fifteen
Marcus' POV #BonusChapter
Sixteen
Seventeen
Jason's POV #BonusChapter
Eighteen
Nineteen
Kristina's POV #BonusChapter
Twenty
Twenty One
Vulcan's POV #BonusChapter
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Luke's POV #BonusChapter
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Penelope's POV #BonusChapter
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Akua's POV #BonusChapter
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Sam's POV #BonusChapter
Thirty
Thirty One
Myi's POV #BonusChapter
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Brody's POV #BonusChapter
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Zak's POV #BonusChapter
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Lewis' POV #BonusChapter
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty (Part I)
Forty (Part II)
Postface

Four

10.5K 289 18
By JoCharlyta

And that was when I dreamt of Marcus again, more vividly than ever before.

"Marcus, no!" I screamed as I watched him being attacked before my eyes once more.

"Honey... Honey. Lexi, wake up!" a soothing voice dragging me from the scene as my body was shaken back into consciousness.

"No! Don't kill him!" I yelled as I watched Eric holding onto his neck.

"Lexi, it's me. It's Luke." his voice calming my rapid heartbeat just a little.

My eyes snapped open, and I shot up in bed only to see Luke stare at me with a bewildered look in his eyes.

"Oh." I breathed, relieved that I was just dreaming and not back in that horrifying scene. "Sorry that I woke you." I said as a few tears crept down my cheeks like foxes stalking their prey...

"You were screaming his name. The guy you told me about last night." I could see the sadness in Luke's eyes. Oh my Alpha, I'm so sorry.

"Sorry. I was dreaming about him again. I just wish it would stop." a violent sob ripping through me as a hard chest came into contact with my body and Luke wrapped his arms around me.

"Baby, don't worry. Shh, I'm here. Now stop worrying your pretty little head about it. Just sleep, my sweet." he said whilst brushing his soft knuckles across my cheek, dispelling the tears that stained them.

"I'm just so afraid that I might lose you too. I can't bare to lose you too. I just found you." I whispered softly.

"You won't lose me, I promise. I'm the Alpha, I kick ass!" He said as a smirk played at his lips while he wiggled his eyebrows up and down in an attempt to cheer me up and gosh how I loved it when he did that, it's so damn sexy.

And that was when the sudden urge came upon me to kiss this gorgeous beast of mine.

I grabbed his face, and with force my lips met his. He took control of the kiss in a heartbeat and lava rushed through my veins once again, so magically. His fingers tracing my skin, sending little jolts of energy surging through my body. My hands pulling at his dark lush hair, drawing him closer and closer as a muffled growl escaped his lips.

Then he was on top of me, his hand sliding up my thigh and the other behind my neck, and with a sudden flickering movement he ripped his shirt off my body and his hands were wondering across my abdomen, his eyes now black as he watched me with lust.

I squirmed, trying to take off his jocks, but all the fire racing across me made it hard to focus on my goal. The wolf inside me couldn't take it any longer and then I tore it off as I smirked, completely impressed with myself as I fought for dominance, rolling us over so that I was on top of him.

My lips wandered down his jawline and down his neck towards the space where his neck met his shoulders. I paused, waiting for permission as I could no longer stop the urge of my wolf to mark him.

Luke nodded and inclined his neck causing my canines to elongate at the sight of his muscles moving underneath his skin.

My wolf rushed forward and before I knew it, he was gripping me tightly as the tang of metal slipped over my tongue and filled my mouth.

I pulled back to look at my work, sensing the dominant aura I left with my claim on him before licking away the blood that slightly dribbled from it.

He flipped me on my back and kissed my body while caressing it with the utmost love while he looked at me causing my lust to take control of my mind. He kissed my lips again with more passion than ever and I felt his fingers teasing me, making me moan into his mouth.

I felt him slide his finger inside me and the sensation hit me head on as if I was a deer in the headlights, one soon became two and two, three - I wanted him so bad.

His memories suddenly invaded my mind. The pain, hurt, betrayal, bloodlust, darkness. It was all so powerful, almost suffocating.

I wanted him, but this had to stop. This couldn't happen. Not now. And not like this.

"Stop." I said, barely audible, but I knew Luke heard me by the way his eyes turned back to their natural green color.

"I want you, but not like this. Not while I'm still hung up on. You know... And your demons, they're terrifying." I slowly tore up again as a gut wrenching whimper ripped from my body, the heated session we had just moments before disappearing into thin air.

"You're right, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen, not like this." he whispered, shaking his head as he pulled back, grabbed his shirt from the floor and pulled it over my head. "Sleep." he said with sadness in his eyes as he warily moved closer and kissed my forehead.

I laid back down on the mattress, turning my back to him as I curled up in a ball.

Why did the past have to haunt me like this?

____________

I woke up to the smell of bacon, eggs, toast and bangers close by and the sun creeping in through the curtains.

I reached over with closed eyes, only to find the bed empty and low growl escaped me. Then a hand touched my shoulder and from the tingles it gave me, I knew it was Luke.

He kissed my forehead and whispered, "My beautiful mate, I made you breakfast. I'm going to take a shower."

Hmm. Whether to eat or join him? My wolf answered that question without second guessing, and I was on my feet in a flash, already making my way to the en-suite.

"You should eat."

"And we both should shower... Breakfast can wait." I said winking at him. When did I get like this? I don't like it.

He turned the water on as we both stood in the shower with our stripped attire scattered across the floor, the scalding water rushing down both of us.

He looked magnificent through the drops of water that flowed over my face, a few droplets caught in my lashes as I gave him a once over.

He then kissed me again, slowly and lovingly as if to smother the past. His kiss spread through my body like a healing serum, healing all the parts of me that shattered within his reach the previous night. Then he spread soap across my skin as he traced kisses on the same trail, bewitching me with every move he made.

He kissed my forehead and whispered, "You're so perfect and beautiful beyond words, I'm proud to call you mine. Everything about you is just amazing." crashing his lips onto mine once more and picking me up by my thighs, wrapping my legs around his waist and pushing me up against the wall.

Suddenly we heard something in the room, halting our steamy make-out session.

I got out the shower, quickly covered myself in a towel and rushed to the room to attack our intruder only finding the door was open and my things were neatly put in boxes in the walk-in closet with a note stuck to the mirror.

I put our Luna's things away for her.
Meeting with the humans at 12.
Raphael

"Who is it?" asked Luke as he stalked over to his wardrobe with a towel wrapped around his waist, showing off his perfectly sculpted body.

"Mmmm, I'd like to dig my claws into that!" I thought as my lips curled up into a grin.

Quickly dismissing my dark thoughts I replied, "It was just Raphael... He brought my things, oh and you have a meeting with the humans at twelve?"

"Ah, yes. I almost forgot. The closet is for you, princess. I'm going to get ready for my meeting. You can come with if you like?"

"No, that's okay, thank you. I'm going to pack away my things and maybe go to town, meet some people. Oh, and finish my breakfast!"

"Whatever my angel wants, I want to introduce you to the rest of the pack later if that's okay with my precious Luna?"

"Not a problem, my Alpha." I whispered as I walked over to him and kissed his cheek as I caressed the other with my palm.

He got dressed in his gray Armani business suit pants and vest, white button down shirt, black satin tie and black coat.

As he finished up, I kissed him goodbye and started going through the boxes Raphael had brought.

Photo's, my camera, some sentimental items and my medals from all the training I had received in the past.

I neatly packed it into the storage spaces in my closet and was ready to go out but not before putting a photo of Liam, my dad and I in a frame on my dresser, then only to notice that Luke has been long gone and that his meeting must have already begun.

As I finished my now cold breakfast, I stared at the enormous closet where my few items of clothing was neatly hung according to colour and type of attire by Raphael - talk about OCD.

I couldn't find anything comfortable to wear and started missing Luke, so I walked over to his chest of drawers and started rummaging through it. "Aha! Sweaters, this could work!" I quickly put on a cream sweater which was quite oversized for me and had Luke's scent all over it, not even the smell of washing powder could cover this his scent.

I then put on some leggings and my brown ankle boots before pulling a brush through my hair a few times and got my bag, brushed my teeth and went downstairs, only to find a key to the house and a key to a car with a red ribbon and a note attached laying on the kitchen counter.

Welcome home, my love.
Xx
Luke

I strolled outside, singing my recent favourite from Bring Me The Horizon "Come sink into me and let me breathe you in... I'll be your gravity, you be my oxygen." while playing with the keys to the car around my finger and kicking  the gravel around, smiling at the memory of meeting Luke.

I felt so happy despite the nightmare that took place the previous night.

I popped the button and heard a beeping noise which made my jaw drop... The newest McLaren, white as snow, with Alpha on the number plate. To say that I was shocked would be an understatement, but I was excited and grateful nevertheless.

I hopped into the driver's seat before I made my way to a quaint little Starbucks I saw the day before, close to the border.

I walked in and heard "Alpha" softly under the breaths of the insiders at a frequency only wolves could hear as they smiled kindly at me, bowing their heads slightly regarding me with respect which I returned with a beaming smile.

I sat in a booth in the far corner and looked at the menu, then started dissociating as memories flit through my mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 152 16
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ "No no no no..." My words trailed "NO!!" I scre...
409K 32K 43
Light and dark. Balance and chaos. Fire and ice. The final battle has begun. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Following a journey to Hell and back, the vam...
762K 31.1K 76
Alorah Hart thought life was going perfectly until it wasn't. She had a great job that she loved as a nurse. She had been in a relationship with her...
465K 18.2K 60
Damon Alamander. He's not just an alpha, he is THE ALPHA. Every pack knows his name, every woman wants to be his Luna. He is rude and arrogant and...