Tears of A Soldier(BWWM)

By TwistedGirl85

In 2018 the world enter into World War 3. No one remembers how it started. All anyone seems to remember were... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
AN
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TO ME!!!!
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Author Note
Chapter Twenty-one
Inbox Me For Help....
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
C24(AN)
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Me
Chapter Thirty-Two

Chapter Three

12K 584 31
By TwistedGirl85

Unedited

Colony six: Ineffectual Division

At precisely six in the morning, a hard double knock was heard. Annika, Raven and their mother Mary looked at one another with huge grins on their faces. This was it. The moment that open was open they wouldn't have to worry about food or their safety for twenty-four hours. They will be treated to a full day of carefree relaxation. With that in mind, the women were quick to grab their overnight bags and rushed to open the door.

Raven, who had been unable to sleep due to the excitement of finally seeing another division, was first to reach the door. She swung the door opened with some much force it slammed into the wall leaving a small dent.

''Raven!'' Mary shouted in anger. ''Be careful.''

'' Sorry mom.'' Replied Raven looking towards her mother. '' I guess I am just a little too excited.'' Turning back towards the door all she saw was black. She slowly looked up until her brown eyes locked with crystal green eyes. Whoa! Raven was instantly mesmerized by those eyes. They were whirlpools dragging her in. Everything around her seemed to fade into nothing, everything but those green eyes. Distantly she heard someone calling her name but she couldn't turn away to see who. It wasn't until those green eyes looked away the world came crashing back.

'' RAVEN!''

'' Huh?.. What?'' Jerking her head to the right the next set of eyes she met were the angry hazel ones of her mother. Raven looked around only to notice everyone was looking at her. Well everyone except green eyes. He had his back to her. And what a fine back it is. All well muscled and -. She was rudely yanked out of her eye raping by none other than her irritating sister Annika.

'' You know... I could go get a bucket for all the drool sis.'' Annika said while laughing at her. Embarrassed Raven quickly swiped at her mouth. Turning towards her sister Raven angrily hissed. ''Shut up Annika. I was not drooling.'' Annika just laughed harder at her. Opening her mouth Raven was about to rip her sister a new one when a voice so cold that she actually shivered spoke first.

'' Excuse me ladies but we are on a schedule, so follow us to the car''

Raven turned back to the doorway only to notice that two men were walking towards a black SUV parked in front of their house. Two men? Where did the second one come from? She had been so engrossed with green eyes that she failed to notice another man stood beside him. Even though she had not noticed him at first she did now. How could I have missed him? He was huge. All she was able to see was his back but that was enough for her to know this man was not to be taken lightly. There was this aura of danger around him.

'' Raven. Annika. Enough. Let's go.'' Their mother whispered harshly to them as she followed the two Halo Soldiers.

Quickly grabbing her overnight bag, Raven bumped her sister as they both rushed to follow their mother out the door. Well, at least I will get a chance to talk with green eyes along the way. Raven thought happily.

Colony Six: Medical Division

I should have stayed home. Annika thought. The moment she and her family stepped out the black SUV in front of a red bricked house,all eyes were immediately on them. People were staring at them as if they were aliens that beamed down from the fucking sky.

" Why are the staring at us like that? '' Raven asked annoyed. " It's not like they haven't seen people from our division before.''

" I don't know; however, it could be because we are being escorted by two giant Halo Robots. '' Annika replied sarcastically.

'' Annika, watch what you say.'' Turning to her daughter, Mary gave a disapproving look. '' We are not in our division; the people here may not take to kindly to your words of malice towards their protectors.''

Rolling her eyes, Annika looked towards the soldiers. They had yet to move since getting out of the truck. They were just standing there, like statutes, drool-worthy statutes.She hated to admit it, but they were sexy men. When they had arrived to escort them to the medical division, Annika had understood Ravens 'fascination' with the Halo soldier in that moment.

Their well-defined bodies had captivated her completely for a second. Oh okay, it was mostly likely a couple of minutes.

One was a red head, he stood at an impressive six foot two, who had the greenest eyes that she had ever seen. A jagged scar across his forehead and a couple of other little ones on his face did nothing to deter from his hotness; if anything they added to it.

Raven had immediately latched on to him. Annika had watched ,amused, as her little sister went all frozen in time when she saw him. It was even more amusing when she tried and failed to get his attention during the drive here. Flirting was Ravens' number one activity in life. It came naturally to her; almost like a gift that was given to her at birth.

A gift that Annika saw as a cursed for herself. At only fifteen, she had every male in their division walking with boners after just a few sweet words. There were countless times she had to save her little sister from some man who would have dragged her away and most likely raped her, so having the stone-faced soldier ignore her completely, was a shock; but a huge relief and a good laugh for Annika.

Now the second soldier had Annika wetting her panties. Even though both men radiated power and danger, this one clearly was more dangerous. Many women would run and hide from such a man, he looked almost... Demonic.

He had to be at least six feet five. When he had entered their home, he had to bend down just to get in the freaking door. This man had to live in a freaking gym, because, his body had muscles on top of muscles.

The scars on his face were hideous. Who the hell got close enough to even scratch him let alone cut him on the face.

The one that drawn her attention the most was one long deep one, it started from the top of his right ear and curved forwards his neck only to disappear beneath his black uniformed shirt. She couldn't help but wonder if it continued downward.

Black hair was styled in a military cut,of course, and his gray eyes were dull; like they were dead. His face could have been carved from stone. Even when he spoke, which was not often, the facial muscles didn't seem to move. His lips were thin and pink, but slightly full enough to provide a decent kiss.

Despite his lack of stereotypical ''hotness'', Annika thought him to be, beyond, sexy. That dark and deadly aura that surrounded him draw her. She couldn't understand why? Her whole life she had been taught to run and flee from things and people that could cause harm to herself and her family.

Growing up in the Ineffectual Division one would have to know how to spot danger in order to avoid it. Vigilance meant life; and, Annika loved life. This man could harm them with his pinky if he wanted to.

So why the hell am I craving this Halo Soldier, who clearly is dangerous? They have no emotions. They kill without mercy. They were FUCKING DEMONS!

Then why are you having such naughty and dirty thoughts about this 'demons'? Hmm? Annika's' subconscious was an annoying bitch But that did not mean it was wrong. She did not want to have such thoughts. They just kept springing up.

Dirty thoughts like ripping that black skin-tight shirt off to see if that scar continues ,and then, licking that scar before moving down to-

'' ANNIKA!'' Her mother shouted.

'' Huh-what-yes?'' Annika replied quickly, turning away from the mouth-watering man. God, I hope she doesn't know what I was thinking about? Annika silently prayed to herself.

'' I said.'' Mary, with her left eyebrow, raised, giving her daughter an annoyed look. ''Are you ready to meet our housers?''

'' Oh.Yes.of course mom.'' She quickly answered, trying to clear her mind of licking and scars.

'' Sister, are you okay?'' Raven asked her sister with false concern. '' You look a little... Flushed.'' Oh, Raven knew her sister was ''okay''. The way Annika had been eye raping the dark haired soldier told her, her sister was very much'okay'. She smirked knowingly. Looks like she wasn't the only one thinking bad things about their sexy escorts.

That little minx. Annika thought angrily. '' I am fine.'' She hissed out. '' Just excited. Aren't you?''Giggling was Ravens' reply. Turning away from her irritating sister Annika looked towards the red two-story brick house that she and her family will be staying in for the next twenty-four hours. Compared to their run down shack this house looked like a little piece of heaven. There were no cracks in the windows or bars in place from people trying to break it and steal their possessions. No trash littering their yard. Hell, there was even grass on the yard.

Annika took a deep breath and turned towards her family with a smile on her face. '' Okay are we ready or are we just gonna stare at the house.'' Peeking towards the dark haired soldier she noticed he was already staring at her before turning away and walking towards the house. Um.. okay. That was weird. She gripped her bag tightly and once again followed him.

*****************************************************************************************

I have to say all these beginning chapters are so hard to write for me because I love when the MC's meet and the action start. Lol. That being said THEY HAVE FINALLY MET. Now I can write the fun parts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Akropolis By hcedwards

Science Fiction

127 16 9
"Any thought you ever had; memories, desires, your fears and your dreams, are all recorded and stored safely in the Quantum Cloud for your eventual r...
87.2K 1.3K 15
Subject E305 is not a normal girl. At the age of two her mother left her on the streets of New York City with nothing but a box. She waited for her m...
650 32 22
Every war has two different sides. Two different points of view. The perspective isn't everything. But it certainly is something. Something that cert...
18.9K 822 37
Y/n is a American special forces operator that has been working off the grid for over three years. When a new threat resurfaces he must return to Pri...