FORGOTTEN: GOLDEN FREDDY X SP...

By Penguin_Pun_Party

A suspicious banging sound alerts the whole gang, some react to it differently than others, and others just t... More

Chapter 1: What goes thump in the night
Chapter 3: Awkward Arrivals

Chapter 2: Midnight Miracles

1K 27 5
By Penguin_Pun_Party

(Chibis ewe)

Fredbear's POV:

I slammed myself against my door as such to close it due to my lack of energy after the long day shift at Freddy's. I slid down the door frame and landed in a heap on the floor. I removed my hat from my head and slicked back my dirty mustard coloured hair away from my face. Today had been a long day. We had two birthday parties to cater for at the same time. Bonnie broke a guitar string halfway through a performance, and poor Freddy nearly lost his voice, not to mention his hat when some kid snatched it of him and ran away with it. I didn't have nearly enough energy to make it to my bead, so I just sat there in on the ground as I fell unconscious...

???'s POV:

I awoke to a thudding as loud as thunder. It sounded close yet I knew it was far from my reach. I pushed myself up off the ground, my skin bruised and withered from spending the night on the cold hard marble floor. Only yesterday had I awoke from my death-like slumber, but already could I feel the loneliness and despair creeping over my body. My stomach ached. It longed for food, but I could not provide. My throught was as dry as a dessert, but my supply of water wasat that of none. I knew I would surely die here. Here, in this dusty unknown room, sealed away from the outside world, left to perish and suffer until my last breath.

I manage to stand up on my weary legs, leaning against a nearby wall for support. Step by step, I regained what little strength I had left inside my sorry excuse for a body. I could not change back, I was too weak. I would forever be stuck in a human-like form for as long as I lived. Which by the looks of my destined fate, would not be very long. My servos needed serviced, my wounds in need of care. But I knew no one would save me. The only people who ever mattered in my poor life before hand were snatched away from me now, one in particular who would sure be suffering the same fate as I was now. I had no Idea of where he may be right now, and I am truly shocked that I had not found him in the same prisoning room that I had been trapped in but, wherever he is, I just hope that he is in better care than what I am. He was the star of the show after all, I was just his backup. He was the fan favourite, all the kids loved him. All that is, except one, infact he was terrified of both of us, hiding under tables and crying anytime we went near him. The poor boys life came to a gruesome end when some teens in stolen masks decided to play a prank on him, but they surely had the last laugh by the end. I never even got a chance to bring him his birthday cake…

I crept around the prisoning room, taking in what little surroundings it had to give. There was no source of light, and the floor was damp and cold, moldy even. There was rows and rows of packaged boxes, some lying open, and some sealed completely shut. My un-trimmed hair trailing behind me caught on something, tugging on it sharpfully and painfully. I turned around weakly, to see the sorce of my pain. It was merely just another box full of assorted objects and artifacts. As my curiosity got the better of me I peered inside the dusty old box and started to rumage through it. I thought I recognized some of the mysterious objects, but it was only when one in particular caught my eye that I remembered everything. Inside the tarnished gold picture frame lay a single photo. A photo in which had so much meaning to me that I felt a single tear trickle down my cheak, followed by another. Soon it was constant stream, a waterfall you might say. I rubbed my eyes hard, but nothing I tried seemed to be able to control the consistent flow of tears from my eyes. I callopsed on the floor and curled up in ball, laying the precious photo down next to me as I did so. I did nothing else. I simply just sat there and sobbed until my eyes could no longer produce any tears...

*TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY A SNEEZING PANDA*

I sat up straight, wiping the remaining droplets of the liquid off of my face. I sniffled as I fumbled the memory infested photo in my hands. Taking one last look at the heavenly gifted picture, I slid it under a box for safe keeping. If no one could find it, then no one would be able to damage it. Just as I did so, I heard a dripping noise come from nearby. I turned my head to see what it was only to be greeted with what I thought was a miracle. Soon my prayers came true when I heard none other than the soft beating of rain on the roof above. I scrambled my way over to leak and stuck my head underneath. Looks like the universe had ather plans for me, I wouldn't just be left to rot in my own blood and other bodily fluids. I swolled the precious liquid as it filled my mouth, it was slightly salty but didn't care. As the rain got heavier, so did my supply of drink.

Soon my scrathcy throught was as good as normal and I started to sing to my self softly whilst doing a small dance. I giggled as I remembered how fun it was to do those things. I looked over at the still leaking roof, a steady flow pooring down from it. I knew the rain wasn't showing any sign of stopping, but to be on the safe side I ran over to the box from earlier and plucked out a rather large jug I had seen inside it. I placed it under the leak, that way if I got thirsty, I whould have the cure. My stomach rumbled again. I clenched it, hard. "Forgot about that" I wispered to myself. An idea popped into my head and before I could think it through I rushed over to the steal door in which was keeping me captive and began to pound down on it, vigerously. I was sure it had worked the other night, so I had not seen why it wouldn't work now. A small trail of light appered from under the door. Whoever they were, they were surely awake now.

Goldie's POV:

I awoke to a fairly familier noise. It was back. The sound I had heard just the night before. The pounding sounded anything but friendly, and I doubt it was Tonnie in the vents again, there was no sound of static either, so I could easily rule out Mangle. I literally sprang out of my bed as the un-earthly noise got louder. I pulled of my vest and kicked of my shoes which I forgot to do earlier. I switched on my light and as I did the noise seemed to stop, but the silence was not permanant. It continued, and as it did it seamed to get slower, as if whoever or whatever was doing it was becoming tired and out of breath. I heard the annoyed grumbles of none other than my younger brother flopping out of his room next to mine; apparently someone else was awake. I did the same but, with less complaining, closing my door quietly behind myself, as not to wake anyone else but, to my surprise, almost everyone already was. Everyone in the pizzaria was gallered in the hallway linking our rooms together, a place were costumers were not allowed to access and for obvious reasons too. "I'd ask why you're all her, but im sure we all have the same reason" I teased, pulling my sweaty hair away from my face with my hand. Ce ce just snorted, clearly upset abput her 'beauty sleep' being disturbed. "Very funny G, but this is serious, what the crap is going on?!" Winnie stated, pointing her finger in my direction. For a girl thats blind, she surely knows how to detect were people are. "Uggggggghhhhhh…" .Freddy paused, looking over at me with confusion covering his usually rosey face. Of coarse everyone turned to me. I was the eldest out of everyone in the pizzaria, that automatically makes me the 'smartest' somehow. I sighed and looked down at the floor. "Everyone please, go back to sleep, whatever it is im sure its harmless. I'll take care of it okay, just go back to your beds." I ordered, attempting to sound as calm as possible even though I was probably just as confused and concerned as everyone else. I was hoping that what I said sounded atleast the slightest bit believable to the others seeing as I didn't really believe half of it my self, especially the part about whatever it was being 'harmless.'

Everyone seemed to do as asked, each person going to their seperate directions. I took a deep breath as I slowly turned myself around to face the wall in which the noise had came from both last night and tonight. The thumping seemed to stop only to be followed by what sounded like some sort of agitated rambling and grunting, then followed by more thumping. I very slowly walked my way to the wall, making sure not to do anything to anger whatever was behind it. My foot steps were noticable though, as the noise had stopped suddenly after I started walking, I continued my journey none the less and only stopped when I was inces away from it. I lifted my fist and knocked gently on the wall, the same metally echo being produced as I did. My knock was replied to by that of one from behind the other end of the wall. Without thinking I ripped the wallpaper away from the wall, revealing that of a large steel door. There was a lock on the door but it didn't bother me as I had a skeleton key for all the locks in the pizzaria, I figured it would work for this lock aswell. I lifted the chain in which I wore around my neck out from under my shirt, and fumbled it in my sweaty palms. 'Is this a good idea?' I thought, 'what if its a phycopath? Or a giant rat?!' My thoughts got stronger until two in particular struck me by surprise.

'What if its a trapped animatronic?'

'What if it's a trapped kid?!

I emediatly shoved the key in the lock without any hesitation. There was a gross rusty screech at first, but the key then clicked perfectly into place. It took quiete a lot of force but the lock eventually loosened itself as the door began to creak open. "St-stand back...?" I stammered, not even knowing why I was talking. Whatever was behind the door did as told as I could hear movement from outside it. I cranked open the door and pushed it fully open and what I was greated with surely was a surprise.

One that some might call A Midnight Miracle…

Hey guys! Im back with yet another chapter for you all today! I was on holidays recently and I somehow managed to make alot of progress on this story whilst I was so that meens more chapters for you guys faster! Yay! Also, fun fact, Winnie's hair is actually based off of mine in real life! Lol thought I just share that fact *cough* cough* But that stuff put aside, I wonder whats behind the door :> im sure some of you already have a funny idea already, but I wouldn't hold the title of 'cliff hanger queen'  if I were to tell you! ;) But please, feel free to share your thoughts and ideas down in the comments and if you get it right you might, I don't know, get a shoutout in the next chapter??!

Anyways,

HAVE FUN MY SWEET CAKES!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 2.5K 42
قصه الرجل السادي الذي يقوم بممارسه معا جميع الفتيات الذي يراهم وهوه اكبر رئيس مافيا في كوريا سادي ليس لديه رحمهً في قلبه يقتل اخ البطله فتقرر الانتق...
177K 1K 190
Mature content
5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...