Loving Luhan [ #Wattys2016 ]

بواسطة bubblewraps22

I was hired to babysit him who turned out to be a full grown handsome man with equally good-looking brothers... المزيد

Author's Note
Prologue: The Night They Lost Track
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
First Reader Event : Meet and Greet (End)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Hello Again
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Second Reader Event: Thank You!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Smile, Eula.
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (IOU This)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
LOVE Luhan
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Special Chapter
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Ext[END]ed
#EuHanForChristmas
Save Me, Love Me

Chapter 25

2.6K 120 89
بواسطة bubblewraps22

The Complications

Eula's POV

Sometimes, I wonder what kind of luck I have to have all these things happen to me. First, Luhan's mother found me to babysit his son who is now my fiancé. And then my sick brother got to be adopted by my future mother-in-law and is now getting proper medication as well as education. After getting fired by a squid, I got hired by no other than steaming buns Oppa. I mean there could have been hundreds of people who applied for the job and yet it was me who got the spot.

I guess I'm really the lucky bitch.

On my first day, I was oriented on what I was supposed to do as an assistant: remind the boss of schedules, get him coffee, take the dry cleaning and basically be a maid. The title "Personal Assistant" sounded so classy but in truth, I am that snail attached on Xiumin's sleeve. Well at least I get to be another creature of God aside from being the ugly duck that I am.

I also got introduced to everyone who reminded me of the people in Luhan's magazine. They all looked like wolves and I was the unlucky prey. What on earth did I ever do to these people? I got my job fair and square. Or did I?

"Luhan didn't, by any chance, tell you to hire me, right?" I bravely asked Xiumin.

We were headed home in his car, insisting that I should be riding with him from now on. I didn't agree, of course, but I went home with him that day out of courtesy. He's been kind and I thought to myself that I owe him.

"It dosn't always have to be about you and Luhan." He shook his head while smiling.

He carefully turned right to the road leading to the mansion and glanced at me probably because I shut my mouth for once. Come to think of it, all this time, it has been about me and Luhan.

"I'm sorry. I just can't help but think that Luhan told you to hire me..." I trailed off, realizing my own stupidity.

"No offense but, I'm not his pawn."

"I realize that Op-"

I stopped myself a little too late. I still have to get used to Xiumin being my boss. I can't go around the office calling him Oppa or else I'll the target of all female employees.

"Haha... You can still call me Oppa. Just make sure no one hears you or I have to fire that person."

I think I snapped my neck when I suddenly looked at Xiumin. He's definitely kidding, right? Does he mean he'll fire anyone that bullies me?

"Yup."

"What?" I asked.

"I don't like seeing you being mistreated, Eula. My blood's boiling when I see anyone treating you bad."

Xiumin stopped the car and I realized we were home. But still, I couldn't move from my seat as his eyes held me in place. He seemed so calm yet there was something about the way he looked at me that felt off... almost scary.

"Xiumin Oppa is really very thoughtful." I smiled and got off the car.

He followed but let me walk ahead of him. I could feel my back burning as I imagined Xiumin watching me until I got into my room. I put a hand on my chest and felt it going wild.

"I'm starting to think it's a bad idea." I whispered to myself.

Luhan's POV

I've been working on a presentation for three days now but I still haven't found satisfaction on it. We are bidding for being the sole provider of parts for an automotive company here in Switzerland and my mother's team is already exhausted. We've been all working one project after another since we got here. If that's not crazy enough, my mother also wanted me to be friends with every single soul we meet because as she said, "They are all potential business partners".

But that's the reason Luna is here. I'll do all the thinking and she can do all the socializing.

I checked my phone but to my utter disappointment, Eula hasn't called or sent any message yet since our conversation three days ago. Why can't she understand that I'm just trying to be a good boyfriend? The fuck is wrong with giving her money or buying her things or doing things for her? I really don't understand her or women in general. But if Eula gets mad at me for this then I'd better stay out of it. I can help her anytime she needs me anyway.

Knock.

"Can I come in?" My mother's head peeked at the door.

"Do I have a choice?" I asked, returning to my laptop.

She came in and slowly walked to me. She sat in the chair in front of my desk and put a plastic bag next to my file rack. I glanced at it and then at her. Her small smile implied that she was there in peace. Good. I am mentally tired to even get angry.

"Take a break, Luhan. Your staff told me you haven't gotten out since you came in at six."

I checked my watch and it was nearly 7pm. No wonder I felt so worn.

"I brought you some milk and cookies. You can eat them now before you get home for dinner." She said, taking the food out of the bag.

"Why are you suddenly concerned about me? Feeling guilty, mom?"

I opened a pack of cookies and stuffed one after another in my mouth. I was so hungry but I didn't notice it until now. My mother opened a bottle of milk for me and I drank it without thinking twice. I'm an evil deer but I get hungry too.

"I called to check on the boys and Eula." She started, "Did you know that Eula was looking for a job?"

"Yeah. Your fake daughter Taeyeon fired her so she had to look for another." I couldn't stop myself from making my mother guiltier.

"I didn't realize Taeyeon would do such thing. I already talked to her and she apologized to me."

Taeyeon can manipulate basically everyone including my mother.

"But don't worry. I've fixed things already."

"What do you mean you fixed things?" I put down the cookie in my hand and looked at her.

"I asked Xiumin to hire her."

I threw my whole body back on my chair with my head now looking up the ceiling. I groaned in frustration and my veins started to heat up like a drug was just injected in them. My mother did something completely careless again and I was pretty sure it would hit me really bad.

"Why did you do that? We just fought because of the same reason, mom!" I pressed my palms on my eyes, completely frustrated.

"You and Eula are fighting? Why didn't you tell me?"

"And of all the sons you have, why did have to be Xiumin?? Gosh, mom."

I knew I was acting like a baby but gosh. Eula will definitely be angry again and... and she'll be working with Xiumin! And I'm here for yet another month, completely far from her. I just hope that she wouldn't be working side by side with him.

"What's her job?" I secretly cross my fingers in hopes that she'll say front desk officer or something.

"Personal assistant." My mom answered.

That's it.

I shut my laptop, stood up, and put all my things in my bag. My mother stood up with me and asked me where I was going. I wanted to shout at her but I didn't want to waste time anymore.

"I'm going home." I said.

"Oh, okay. Ride with me in my car. You can't drive like this."

"I don't mean our house here. I mean home to Eula."

"What?! Luhan... I'll just call Eula and explain everything. Don't-"

"Stop. Please. Stop doing this to me."

She sighed and nodded a bit. I went out of my office with her walking behind me. I noticed her looking around and I already knew who she was looking for. She went to Luna's office but she didn't find her there.

"Luhan, is Luna out today?" She caught up with me at the door.

"I didn't see her today."
Come to think of it, she usually drops by my office when she arrives or when she leaves. But today, I don't think I've seen her. I checked in the pantry and even in the rest room but she wasn't there. I took out my phone and called her.

"She's not picking up." I tried again.

"Isn't she with some clients?"

"No... she doesn't have any schedule until Saturday."

I was sure she only had office work for the entire week. I asked one of my staff to check her schedule to be sure and she really didn't have anything today. I tried her phone for the fourth time, hoping she'd answer soon. I need to go home.

"Luhan." Luna's voice sounded a bit low.

"Where are you?" I immediately asked, both anxious and annoyed.

"Why? Is my baby missing me?"

"Where are you? We'll pick you up on your way."

"Aw... tell me you miss me first... then I- I'll tell you." She giggled.

I inhaled deeply, trying to calm myself. She was drunk. What the hell is she doing getting drunk on a work night? And the fact that she isn't even drinking at all makes the whole situation sound strange.

"Luna, tell me where you are now." I said sternly but she just purred like a freaking cat.

"Find me then my baby boy... I'm just around Zurich." She even slurred Zurich.

"Dammit. Just TELL ME W-"

She ended the call. I closed my eyes and massaged my forehead. My head started to ache and the pain made me want to throw up. I told my mom about it and she started panicking. I just let her be and focused on finding where she could be. I used to find her using GPS so I tried my luck.

"Raygrodski..." I read the name of the bar and immediately checked how to get there. "I know where she is. I'll pick her up there."

"I'll go with you, Luhan." My mother called after me but I was already at the door.

"I'll meet you in the house." I answered and jogged to my car.

Luna surely knew timing pretty well. I drove through the highway, carefully following the directions on my phone. I silently cursed myself for not looking after Luna, even though I was avoiding her for the past few days. She's still under my responsibility and I should have checked where she was. Damn.

A few minutes later, I was there. The place was packed with people and the lighting would have been great if I hadn't had a searing headache. I found her at the bartender's, her head on her folded arms on the table. I went to her and held her wrist.

"Let's go home." I said and pulled her.

"Huh?" It took her a few seconds to recognize me. "Lu-Han! You found me."

Suddenly, her arms were around my neck while she hugged me. I fell back a little because she leaned all her weight on me. I had to hold her waist to push her slightly away. Luna smelled of alcohol. She must have been drinking for hours now.

"You came for me baby..." She ran her finger on my cheek and I stepped back from her.

"You're drunk. Come on. Let's go home."

"No, I'm not drunk!" She shouted at me, while trying to stand straight.

"Gosh, Luna. Don't be stubborn." I took her by the wrist but she yanked it off.

"You are the one who's stubborn, Luhan!"

I looked at her both confused and annoyed. My headache wasn't even helping one bit. I tried to ask her calmly to come with me but she stomped her feet and pushed me away.

"I don't want to go with you!" She went back to where I found her.

I completely lost my temper and followed her. I pulled her away and I was able to drag her halfway when she started screaming at me like she was being kidnapped. Someone else shouted at me but it was either I was too tired to understand or the guy was speaking a different language.

Oh fuck. I AM in a different country.

I continued to force Luna out of the bar when she managed to take her hand back again. I looked back and realized it was that guy who shouted at me. He stood between me and her while warning me with his eyes. I didn't have time for this bullshit so I reached for Luna again just to be pushed hard again. I fell back on a group of people but I didn't apologize. This guy just pushed all my buttons.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" He said in English this time.

"Stay out of this." I reached for Luna again.

But then I felt a punch in my gut. I coughed out of pain and fell on one knee on the floor. I could feel my entire energy draining like an open faucet. I looked up at Luna who was just watching me get hurt. I struggled to stand up and threw a punch which barely landed on his jaw and then he answered with another punch in my stomach. My vision spun this time.

Two guards held me up and led me out of the bar as if I was the one who caused trouble. My stomach hurt like hell and I was thrown out of the bar into the dark and quiet alley at the back. I guess this is my damn luck in such places. A few minutes later, Luna went out.

"I hope I gave you a good show." I told her.

I was leaning on a lamp post, still unable to stand on my own. That guy can punch really well.

"I'm not coming with you." Luna said.

"Then don't. I don't care. I'm still going home tomorrow."

"Fuck you, Luhan." She was still slurring.

"You used to, babe. But not anymore."

I didn't care whether I was being rude to her. I turned to walk to my car when I felt my stomach recovering from all the beating. Luna can go do whatever she wants. She's a grown up.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

She was crying but I didn't look back.

"I was wrong for leaving, you. Sure. But.. but..."

I heard something fall. The sound echoed in the alley and I couldn't stop myself from turning back to Luna. And there she was on the ground. I rushed to her and tried to wake her up but she wasn't responding. I felt her shallow breathing through her nose and suddenly, all my senses were awake. I immediately ran into the bar and asked for help.

In a few minutes, an ambulance was there. I was asked to follow with my car and I just nodded and went to my car. At the hospital, I sat at the waiting area in the emergency room. Everything happened so fast that it sank in little by little.

A little after 1am, Luna was being wheeled into a private room and I followed. The doctor told me that she had blood poisoning. There was too much alcohol in her blood that's why she passed out. If she had taken more alcohol that night, she would have been dead.

I sat in the reclining chair next to her bed and finally remembered to check my phone. There was a bunch of missed calls from my mother and messages too. I tried my best to call her but it reached voice mail.

"I need to take care of Luna." I said on the receiver and fell asleep.

At around 4am, I heard my phone ringing in my hand. I rubbed my eyes and checked who it was.

"Hello?" My voice sounded raspy.

"Luhan! Gosh. Where are you?? I've been worried sick! Why didn't you call me??" Mom shouted at me.

"I left you a message." I said, sitting up straight.

"If I got one, you think I'd be this worried?? Where are you? Did you find Luna?"

"Y-yes. She's in the hospital."

"What?!"

I explained everything to my mom and after I gave her directions on how to get there, she finally got off the phone. I was pretty sure I left her a message before I fell asleep but maybe I was just dreaming. I checked my call history and I had to put my phone closer to my eyes just to read it correctly.

Mom
Incoming call 4:02am
Call duration 4mins 26secs

Eula
Outgoing call 1:15 am
Call duration 15secs

Holy shit. Did I just...

--

a/n: Did you just... Oh yes Lulu. You're in deep shit you evil deer. You better come home and explain before she checks her voice mails. Anyway, HELLOOOOO!! Did you miss me? *puppy eyes* I know you did, don't deny it. Tell me how you felt with this chapter in the comment section:) And vote for this chapter if it made you angry. Because it made me angry asf.

By the way, have you seen my new book "Call Me EXO"? If you like my sarcasm and my humor then you better check it out. You'll realize how lame authornim is. Haha. Until the next update babies~ Thank you for reading!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

27.4K 356 40
This series I'm creating is like similar to many other EXO imagines but this series is based on these specific genre- Sad and Romantic, sometimes ups...
5.7K 438 57
Lay x Suho Kai x Sehun Chanyeol x Baekhyun Top x bottom Just another university young love with so many things going on. Side character: Luhan and...
19.9K 533 20
I wont spoil whom will you be with. So hope you guys will love my story THIS IS THE BEGINNING... THERE'S NO BACKING OUT!
495 15 14
Creation out of boredom with friends. Also just to show how delulu are we over EXO. Please don't take this seriously, we just created this for fun. S...