Everything About Her (on hold)

By liz4101

I'll make her heart and body mine -Daniel Elliott ****************** Scarlett Ashford she's the girl that no... More

Chapter 1 Scarlett Ashford
Chapter 2 Daniel Elliott
Chapter 3 Panic
Surprise
Chapter 5 Angel
Chapter 6 "Sexy Bra"
Chapter 7 "work"
Chapter 8 "Vixen"
Chapter 9 Dance
Chapter 10 Go away
Chapter 11 Under His Nose
Chapter 12 Not a Normal CEO
Chapter 13 Tears
Chapter 14 Please Forget
Chapter 15 Found Her
Chapter 16 I'm Sorry

Chapter 4 You Can't

13.1K 480 33
By liz4101

Daniel Pov

After Scarlett falls asleep I get up from the bed, walk to my office, I pick up the phone and call my good friend Xavier Greys.

"Hey Greys have you found that man" my blood starts boiling when I start thinking of that man how he almost abused my sweet beautiful Scarlett.

"Yes, we found him" that news brought a smile to my face "you know what to do".

"Yes, I'll call you back" after that I said bye, hung up, sat down and thought of the promise I made Adam; that I'll watch over Scarlett.

After a few hours I get up, go upstairs and check on Scarlett. She was still asleep her beautiful face calm. The pain pills should keep her sleeping all night so I closed the door and when to sleep in my room.

The next morning I woke up to my phone ring "Hello" I answer "we took care of that problem" I sighed "okay" I hang up the phone, get up, and go take a shower.

When I get out I change and go check on Scarlett. When I open the door I look at the bed and find it empty she's probably in the bathroom I look and see the door open with no one inside.

Fuck, she left

I run outside to see if she still there, the garage door was left wide open with one of my cars was missing.

I start shouting every curse word I can think of. I pull out my phone "Adam, she's gone" I yell through the phone "Daniel, what did I say" he yelled back "No Adam you have no right to say anything; you didn't know she existed till a few days ago I'm taking this into my own hands".

I hung up, got in my car and went to look for her.

After looking for a hour I found her working in the diner I met her in. She stops wipping down the tables when she sees me. Good thing there was only one customer this early in the morning.

I walk up to her "Scarlett, nice to see you" she sighed and walks to the back of the diner me following behind her. "Why did you leave?" I questioned when the door closed behind me.

"I..I had to go, I couldn't sleep" when she said that my blood cooled down "Scarlett, you might not know me much but I want to help you" I get closer but she moves back so I move back.

"It's okay I won't hurt you" I lift up my hands "thank you for helping me" she whispers. It hurt me seeing her like this she's not the fire ball she was a few days ago.

What happens to her in that ally changed her. I don't like her like this it hurts me how she changed. I'm going to bring her back.

"I'll be taking you home from now on" I say to her. "No, you don't have to do that this is my last day working here I'll be moving".

When she said that I felt something inside me. I didn't know what I was say till I said it.

"No you can't leave" I ordered "you can't order me not to go" she whispered back.

She look at the floor.

"Scarlett, come with" she didn't say anything so I took it as a yes , grabbing her arm gently so I don't scare her, I guide her to my car and we drive off.

I stop at my house and lead her in. "Scarlett you don't have to go anywhere I'll give you a job and you can stay here".

She shakes her head no "I can't" she doesn't say anything else and walks out.

I feel like pulling my hair she's being  so stubborn I don't want to do this but she isn't giving me any other choice.

I pull out my phone to make a call "end it all" I say my voice going deeper "you sure sir" the questioning anger me more "do as I say".

After that I hang up and go to my office to get a drink.

After my fourth drink I start to think straight again. What was I thinking With that thought I called again "stop everything" I yell through the phone "sorry sir we can't it's all done".

I hang up my phone and run out to find Scarlett.

Fuck, fuck what did I do?

***************

Sorry it took so long to update I didn't know how I want their story to going.

So I'm just going to go into it and see how it goes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

655K 11.1K 56
Book 1 of the 'Mine' Series *** Scarlett Johnson. A 19-year-old girl who works at a diner in order to make somewhat of a living. Still living with...
297K 7.6K 66
"The Only Difference Between The Good Guys And Bad Guys Is Perspective." . . Scarlett Eve Pierce likes to think she's an average student that only ha...
358K 16.6K 33
[ Highest Rank: #64 in Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #191 in Random ] (i'm currently re-editing this, so i'm sorry if it's messy) When Danielle's mo...
84.9K 2.2K 56
Bad boys don't do "love" and Brett Adam Dallas isn't an exception. His name literally spells B.A.D. He uses girls and throw them out like a used tiss...