You Think That You Know Us

By imadork555

You Think That You Know us, you couldn't be more wrong. More

Brian Thomas, Marble Hornets
Tim Sutton , Marble Hornets
Ticci Toby
Jeff
Ej, Evan Jackson, Eyeless Jack
Why we don't have friends or lovers
Daily Life for Brian And Tim
Evans daily life
weird right from the start
Ben Drowned
Brian Thomas
What we think of the shipping
Homicidal Liu
Sally Williams
What they think of Sally
Slender
Slender and shipping
People who think killing is cool
Ticci Toby (insight on how he gets by )
Brian's opinion on people.

Jeff

1K 75 25
By imadork555

You really want to try and use my brother against me? As if I care what he thinks?

As if that would throw me off guard? Nah nah nah, you mistake me for a weak pussy.

No matter what you say, how much you beg, or how tough you think you are, I'm gonna kill you. Be it gun, knife, or good ol' strangulation.

No one is safe from me, so using a weak come back about my dear brother is usuless.

Watch your back, feel that cold chill? Maybe I should step closer and stop hiding.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

718K 44K 108
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 55.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
341K 20K 74
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
147K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...