Why Me? ( A TFP Fanfic)

By Lava_Star95

Lavanya (Lava for short) is a 17 year old girl she grew up in New York until her mother died in a car acciden... More

Lavanya Stars
Chpt. 1 The Begining (edited)
Chpt. 2 School (Edited)
Chpt. 3 Vince
Chpt. 4 Help! Mrs. Darby!
Chpt. 5 No Not HIM!!
Chpt. 6 The Autobots
Chpt. 7 My Guardian
Chpt. 8 Where are your parents?
Chpt. 9 Wheeljack?
AN: I'm Sorry
Chpt. 10 What am I?
Chpt. 11 The Escape
Chpt. 12 Thank you
Not A Chapter But A Thank You Note
Chpt. 13 What now?!
Chpt. 14 You're Leaving?
Chpt. 15 What's Happening!
Chpt. 16 Can you be my sire?
Chpt. 17 O COME ON!!!
Chpt. 18 Doc's Discovery
Chpt. 19
OH MY PRIMUS (Not A Chpt.)
Chpt. 21 An Explanation
AN: I AM SORRY!!
Chpt. 22
Chpt. 23
Chpt. 24 It Has Begun
Chpt. 25 Let the hunt continue!!
Chpt. 26
Chpt. 27

Chpt. 20 The Test (For lack of a better title)

1.4K 55 39
By Lava_Star95

Lava's POV

I was practicing with my mom like I have been for who knows how long. She has allowed  me to see little glimpses of what everyone at base has been up to. I was slightly worried when Unicron was awaking, but my mom told me everything would be fine and it was. Same with Optimus, when he lost his memory. She actually let me follow Jack and Arcee, when they were here on Cybertron. They couldn't see or hear me though, I could only watch. It was exciting to say the least. Those scraplets where freaky. That still give me shivers. Anyway back to the present.

My mom has been training me to become more skilled with my katanas and fist fighting. It has been amazing to spend more time with her and train with her, but I can't wait to be done. I want to go to my home with the Autobots. My mom was having me spar with a solid hologram, I was doing quite well, but I definitely had much more room for improvement. I soon disarmed the hologram and won.  My mom then walked over as the hologram disappeared.

"Good. Now I believe we have another test coming. This one is a pass or fail and if you fail, well that would be a major set back. Also you must figure out what the test is exactly in order to pass. So let us begin" As she finished she lifted up her hands and behind her rose up a figure. The figure walked closer and I was confused. It was Wheeljack, but he was human sized or I was his size. I don't know which it was, but we were the same height. Well he was slightly taller, but not by much at all.

"Now let the test begin" My mom said from off to the side. Once she finished Wheeljack came right at me.

"Woah!" I yelled as I defended myself against Wheeljack. "Oh, Come On! Really?" I shouted annoyed. "Why do I always have to fight you, Wheeljack?" I continued defending, because I know it isn't really Jackie, but that doesn't mean I want to fight a hologram of him.

"Lava quit pulling your punches! What are you? Weak? Come on!" I heard my mom yell from of to the side. "I thought you could do better!!" I tensed at these words.

'I'm not weak' I told myself 'This is all part of the test, but what is the test?' I thought as I tried to hold the Wheeljack-like hologram off. 'Come on THINK!!' I yelled in my mind 'I don't want to have to hurt my friend.' I kept dodging and spinning around to avoid getting hit with Wheeljack's twin katanas. I countered every strike every hit with my own swords. Never once did his swords touch my skin.

"Come on I don't want to fight you Jackie!" I yelled as we continued our deadly dance. 'wait that's it' I thought. That is the test.' I did a backflip away from Wheeljack and sheathed my swords on my back. I let my arms fall to my sides. "I'm not going to fight you Wheeljack. You're my friend, and I don't try to kill my friends." I said sternly as I stood there. He rushed at me and I stared straight ahead, at him, not flinching as he charged me. He froze right before his sword hit my abdomen. He then looked up at me with that cocky grin of his.

"Well done" He said as he straightened and sheathed his own swords. "See you soon." With that he fizzed out and was gone. I let out a small sigh of relief, glad that my guess was correct.

"Congratulations! Well done on your final test." My mom said as she walked up to me.

"Thank yo-- Wait! Final? Does that mean I'm done?" I asked getting excited. I looked at her eagerly.

"Yes this was your final test and since you passed it so well, I do believe you can return. You have learned so much these past few months. They will help you in the near future. Now, when you wake up, I must warn you, it has been just under three months since you were attacked and have seemingly been in a coma. So everyone has been worried about you, especially your sire." She gave me a small smile at that last part. "Also Lava there is a prophecy you should know about. Optimus and Ratchet already have heard it they might just not remember." 

She stepped back a bit and her voice changed slightly as she started reciting the prophecy. It was almost as if she was full of power. Not in a bad way, just... almost like a god. 

"Millennia from now

A hero shall rise

Though none shall bow

They are wise

Not from here

But after the fall

They will be near.

They are small

But not for long

For soon a power will rise

And fall along

The evil reprise

Heed this warning

The day will come

Our planet is dying

It will be done

Trust your friends

Try to make amends

Gather support

Make an effort

This will come in time

It's all true

Because it's a rhyme."  

I had to try to not laugh at the last part out of respect.

"Alright, thank you for the warning about how long I've been here. I would rather know now instead of freaking out when they told me, and I will be sure to warn the others. When will I wake up?" I ask as we walked over to the place where I first awoke here.

"Now" she said as she pulled me into one last hug. "Good bye my daughter. Remember I shall be watching over you. May Primus be with you. Till All Are One" Her voice along with all of Cybertron was fading as she said that last part.

"I love you mother. Till All Are One." I whisper as it all fades into darkness.

Ratchets POV.

Optimus was telling me the details of what happened with dreadwing as I entered it into the database. He was just finishing, when Wheeljack walked up to Optimus. 

"Listen, Commander, I just want to say it was an honor watching you work. I, uh, think I maybe had the wrong idea about you." He said rubbing the back of his neck nervously. 

"And, it would seem that you place a greater value on community than you otherwise let on." Optimus countered. As he held out his hand offering Wheeljack a place on our team. 

"Whoa, let's not jump the gun here." Wheeljack said taking a small step backwards, but Bulkhead stopped him. 

"Come on, Jackie. If you leave, you'll probably just wind up coming right back again." Bulkhead said as he hit Wheeljack on the back. 

"All that wasted fuel, and energon is in short supply." Arcee added. 

"The kids would miss you."  Bumblebee beeped.

"Then again, we do have limited space" I commented. I then turned back to the monitor and save what I was doing. I walked down the hallway toward the berthrooms. I didn't hear the rest of the conversation. I walked to the farthest berthroom, which was next to mine and opened the door. Lava was still in her bed. Not that I expected otherwise. I walked in, sat down on the floor next to Lava's bed, and leaned against the wall. I shuttered my optics. They were heavy from lack of recharge. 

"Please wake up soon. I can't do anything else to help you. I don't know what to do. I hate not knowing what to do, especially in the medical field. So please, please wake up soon." I then slipped into recharge.

(I was planning to stop here, but I thought that would be a bit short) 

Lava's Pov.

I felt myself coming to consciousness. For real this time not that fake consciousness on Cybertron with my mom. I stirred slightly. I was on a soft surface, unlike the metal berths in medbay , which is where I assumed I would be, being comatose and all. I slowly opened my eyes afraid a bright light would be glaring at me, but there wasn't one. 

I was in a dimly lit room. I looked at what I was lying on. I was on a queen or king sized bed ( I can't tell the difference). I slowly sat up. My arms and back were very stiff. I twisted a bit to loosen my back, and I stretched my arms over my head. 

"Ugh, Much better." I whispered to myself I flung the covers of my lap and swung my legs over the edge of the bed. I looked around the room starting on my left. My eyes swept the room. It was pretty bare. I then looked to my right, and jumped at what I saw. It was a figure. I realized it was Sire. 

'Hm, Sire. MY Sire. My very own sire, that actually cares.' I smiled at the thought and got off the bed. I stood with my hands on the bed. My legs and feet were not exactly used to walking or standing after almost three months. I then let go of the bed and wobbled a bit before I fell to the ground with small grunt. 

"Oooff" I grunt quietly. I tried to stand up again, but found out that my legs were to lazy. "Come on! you stupid lazy legs.  I think you've gotten enough rest." I tried to stand, and I got up this time and was able to stay up and balance without holding on to the bed. "Ok" I whispered. I tried to take a step, but I fell back down. "Ugh" I said in another whisper. I then decided to crawl. So I crawled, like a little child, over to Sire and used his leg to stand. 

"Sire!" I whisper yelled. There was absolutely no response from him. "Uuughh" I groaned. I started walking, using Sire's leg to brace me up, toward Sire's body. Once I got to his torso. I pause. 'Sorry Sire' I thought as I started climbing up Sire's chassis. I took me a while, but I eventually got to his shoulder. His head was conveniently tilted toward the shoulder I was on. 

"Perfect." I whisper. I crawled, because there was nothing to hold onto, over to his audio receptor. I stood up using his neck cables. That was a mistake though, because he started stirring. 'Scrap' I thought. I finished standing up. I then paused thinking of what to yell in his audio receptor. Then got it. I bent down so my mouth was right by his audio receptor. I took a deep breath and.....

AN: Hehehe. I will say that I borrowed the "It's all true because it rhymes" Bit from The Lego Movie I couldn't help it sorry. I did tweak it a bit but it originally belongs to the creators of the lego movie. 
I'm sorry that this chapter took so long I've had it typed for a few days I just haven't had time to edit. *Ducks and  covers* PLease don't kill me!
Also I only have two more days of school left YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

OK the winner of last chapters guess the song was MillieBreedon Congratulations!!!!!!!! 
this chapters song was suggested by Wiredhawkes SOOOO Bueno Suerte!!!!

Thought I could leave you cause I felt my heart numbing
It hits so deep, I closed my eyes and I just took off running
I turned around and saw the look on your face
So I stayed, stayed

But I don't need you and you should know that, baby
It'd take a miracle for you to really try and change me
And I feel sorry for the look on your face
So I stayed, stayed

So I stayed, stayed
So I stayed, stayed

You wanna leave her, don't wanna hurt nobody
I don't believe a single word you say or that you're sorry
Why can't I say no to the look on your face?
I just stay, stay  

There ya go have fun!!

Till All Are One 
LavaStar

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 398 19
Alex Jessica Smith is a short 19 year old girl who is well built from lifting heavy metals while building cars. She has an iq of 509 that helps her c...
81.4K 2.1K 69
Meet Evelyn Lila Nakadai, a half British half Japanese girl. She loves America pop culture, enjoys playing on her flute and guitar, likes gymnastics...
3.6K 104 9
Makoto is the aunt of Miko and she was an still is the captain of a task force group called task force 181 and she is also hiding a very big secret f...
254 25 13
(this is a self insert story.) (cover does not belong to me. it was drawn by my best friend, DragonK99) In the serene town of Jasper, Nevada, the Mi...