Reunited (Kurapika X Reader)...

By Glory-chan

"We lost each other" "But we found each other again" "We're reunited" Okay just another Kurapika X reader... More

Boat X To X Hunter Exam's
The X Test
Cabin X Shape shifters
First exam X Albino boy
Phase 2 X Cooking
Airship X Game
Phase 3 X Trick Tower Part one
Phase 3 x Trick Tower Part 2
Phase 3 X Trick Tower Part 3
Phase 3 X Trick Tower Part 4
Phase 4 X Zevil Island
Final X Phase
Killua's X Home !!!
Canary and Gotoh X Friend X Or X Foe
The X Begging X And X The X End
Home X Nen
Getting X A X Job
Early X Reunion
Job X Neon X Yorknewcity
(A/N) Must Read
Just X Watching X For X Now
I got tagged
1 k readers and 10 facts about me
Bio
Taged again
Hallowen Special
2k
Auction X Attack
Uvo x and x info
Christmas special - Christmas miracle
3k and tagged
New x Leader
4k and A/N
VS 'Will you be mine for the day?'
Fight X With X Uvo
6k and a/n
Sorry not a chapter just tagged
Sorry just tagged again
Neon's X Missing!!!
Rewriting X A/N
Short Chapter

Childhood

24.6K 359 960
By Glory-chan

Before we start I think you should know this:

(Y/N)=Your name

Your last name is already Kurta or Krueger (because you were adopted)

(H/C)=Hair color

(E/C)=Eye color

(H/L)=Hair length

(F/C)=Favourite Color

pov =Point Of View

Narrator pov

"Okay what's next?" A little girl named (Y/N).

She was looking for herds to make medicine, her family were the doctors in the village.

"Oh Basil" she said cheerfully.

(Y/N) pov

I was looking at the ground trying to find Basil but accidentally bumped into something, I looked up it was a bear.

I was terrified, I couldn't move.

It looked back at me. Then I closed my eyes waiting for it to hit me but it didn't, once I opened my eyes.

I saw it walk off. Did I scare it?

Nah fat chance.

Then I saw a blond boy and a brunette.

"Are you okay?" The brunette asked me "yeah?" I sorta answered "we saw you with the bear" the blond told me "really?" I joked.

"So did you two scare it away?" I asked them "we showed it fish" the brunette answered.

"Well okay, thanks" I told them the started to walk away.

"Hey your basket" the blond yelled.

"Oh yeah" I realized and blushed.

Then they ran up to me.

"I'm Kurapika" the blond said "and that's Pario" he added.

"(Y/N)" I told them.

"(Y/N), that's a nice name" Kurapika said.

(And that's how guys always get the girls)

~ ~ ~ Time Skip ~ ~ ~ (Till You and Kurapika and I are ten I forgot XD)

Kurapika was on the chicken ostrich (Idk what it is) "Bye Kurapika" me and Pairo yelled "bye (Y/N) bye Pairo" Kurapika yelled back then he left.

Kurapika pov

"Bye (Y/N) bye Pario" I yelled back and started to leave 'wow I'm going to miss them' I thought.

~ ~ ~ Time Skip ~ ~ ~ (2 years later)

(Y/N) pov

'How's Kurapika?' I thought while running me and Pairo were playing tag in the field "(Y/N) (Y/N) where are you?" Pairo asked he was running in circles I giggled at that.

So then I ran behind him and covered his eyes "guess who?" I asked him "ummm (Y/N)" he answered "your ri-" I was going to say but then I saw smoke at the village.

I gasp "what's wrong (Y/N)?" He asked me "the village smoke is coming out" I answered "I'm going to check" I added "then I'm coming with you" he said "no Pario it's to dangerous" I reply "plus your blind" I added "I trust you that you will lead me the right way" he said.

"Fine" was my answered so then I grabbed his hand and started to run to the village.

When I got there I saw eyeless people (Kurta's) on the ground "what?" I asked then saw a pink hair girl  and a man that tied his hair up. They walked to us "look two more" said the girl.

"Pairo RUN" I said then I grabbed his hand and ran to the forest "wh-what wrong (Y/N)?" He asked me "people are killing them" I said looking behind.

Then I bumped in to someone it was a very masculine man "two kids no problem" he said then grabbed Pairo by the neck "don't hurt him" I yelled "why shouldn't I?" He asked me "c-cause he doesn't deserve to die" I said "(Y-Y/N) what's going on?" He asked me afraid "p-please" I begged on my knees "too late" he said then killed Pairo.

"NO" I screamed then got everything was scarlet then I saw a knife on the ground (just go with it) and stabbed the man on the leg "that gutted a bit" was all he said my eyes widened. Then he grabbed my (H/L) (H/C) I used then knife and cut it.

I started to run to the end of the forest.

'So close' I thought then I saw a blond girl, she looked a bit older than me thou, but then I fainted.

~ ~ ~ Time Skip ~ ~ ~ (1 day later)

I woke up on a pink bed 'really pink' (sorry if you don't like pink if you do change it to a different colour). Then the girl I saw came in.

"Your awake" she said I tried to sit but I couldn't "don't sit your still weak" she told me "o-okay" I whispered so then I just sank in then bed.

"So what's your name?" She asked me while pouring out tea in to a tea cup.

"(Y/N)" I answered a bit better.

"My name is Biscuit but you can call me Bisky " she said "okay" I said 'I think I have enough strength to sit' I thought so the I tried and I did it.

"Now (Y/N) where did you come from?" She asked me while drinking some tea then I remember them killing my people "I-I'm a K-Kurta" I answered she spitted out her tea " A KURTA?" She asked me "y-yes" I answered.

"People killed the Kurta clan" I told her "oh you poor thing" she said and came to me and hugged me. I started to cry,

After that she went and made some hot coco 'I have no clue what that is but I hope it's good' I thought then she came to me with hot coco.

"So your clan is dead then I will adopted you if your okay with that" she said "oh okay" I said.

Bisky  pov

'Wow that was easy' I  thought "so do you know who killed your clan?" She asked the Kurta girl "n-no" the girl answered sadly "well it was the phantom troupe" I told her.

"How do I kill them?" She asked me.

"Well you need tot be a hunter" I answered.

"But when your 17" I added "okay" she said.

~ ~ ~ Time Skip ~ ~ ~ (1 week later)

Your pov

Bisky adopted me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay I rewrote that hopefully that was better like wha better cuz this is the seconded time I edited.

Okay Bai Bai peeps

-Glory-chan

Monday,December,11,2017

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 879 22
Laying on you deathbed, you breath faded after the long life you lived. Taking one final breath.. You jolted awake, unable to remember your life befo...
73.5K 2.4K 24
Gon, Killua, Leorio, and Kurapika finally get the chance to see each other again! But Kurapika is carrying a major secret... (Potential triggers in s...
2.7K 182 9
(π”œπ”žπ”«π”‘π”’π”―π”’! β„Œπ”›β„Œ 𝔡 π”„π” π”―π”¬π”Ÿπ”žπ”±π”¦π” ! β„œπ”’π”žπ”‘π”’π”―) β™₯︎β™₯︎β™₯︎ "𝔾𝕖π•₯ 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕣 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•Ÿπ•–π•¨ π•π• π• π•œ. ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕣𝕙π•ͺπ•₯π•™π•ž π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕒 π•Ÿπ•–οΏ½...
520K 17.1K 43
"Κα΄α΄œΚ€ α΄‡Κα΄‡κœ± ᴀʀᴇ Κ™α΄‡α΄€α΄œα΄›Ιͺꜰᴜʟ. ɴᴏᴛ Κ™α΄‡α΄„α΄€α΄œκœ±α΄‡ ᴏꜰ α΄›Κœα΄‡ΙͺΚ€ α΄„α΄ΚŸα΄α΄œΚ€ Κ™α΄œα΄› Κ™α΄‡α΄„α΄€α΄œκœ±α΄‡ ᴏꜰ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄‘α΄Κ€ΚŸα΄… α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ Κœα΄ΚŸα΄… α΄‘Ιͺα΄›ΚœΙͺΙ΄ α΄›Κœα΄‡α΄." "ᴑʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ α΄›α΄‡ΚŸΚŸΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴍᴇ α΄›ΚœΙͺꜱ?" "Κ™α΄‡α΄„α΄€α΄œκœ±α΄‡ Ιͺ'ᴍ ΙͺΙ΄...