RunAway Wolf (BoyxBoy) {Book...

بواسطة Robokitt

(WARNING: There is Boyxboy action in this story. DON'T LIKE IT DON'T READ IT!!) It's been three years since... المزيد

Chap 1
Chap 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6
Chap 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap 15
Chap 16
Chap 18
Chap 19
Chap 20
Chap 21
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 24
Epilogue

Chap 17

131K 4K 758
بواسطة Robokitt

Nadia the Syrith on the side-------->

~Levi~

“What are you saying, he’ll be in like a coma or something?” I asked panic clear in my voice. Cyrus gave me a sad eyed look.

“In a way yeah I’ve seen it happen, but I doubt it will. Just give him some time to recuperate and he’ll be right as rain” I heard the doubt in his reassurance and it scared me.

I combed my fingers through Kyle’s soft golden hair in a continuous rhythm refusing to take my eyes off him for even a second.

‘Please, Kyle wake up soon.’ I pleaded silently to him hoping where ever he was he could hear me.

<*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*>

~Kyle~

The ground was cold and hard as my battered body lay crumpled on it. My wounds were healing slowly as I lay staring in the dark. Time was endless here, I had no idea what day it was or if it was day or night. How long have I been here, days, months, years? I couldn’t reach anyone though my pack link, have they left me? Have they kicked me out and severed our connection?

As much as I tried not too, my thoughts were brought to Levi…

My thoughts were interrupted by the heavy squeak of a door and I cringed.

‘Not again’ I whimpered silently as the slow sound of familiar heels clicking against the cement echoed horribly in my ears.

“Aww, poor pet” the stroke of a hand in my hair caused me to jerk away. A loud clang then ricocheted off the walls. “Eat boy, can’t have you dying on me… yet” she said with a low husky laugh before her heels drifted from the room. Sighing in relief I sat my aching body up and pulled the tray of slop closer to me and woofed it down.

I had to get out of here.

<*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*>

~Levi~

“So where do you guys come from?” Cyrus asked a few hours later. I was posted beside Kyle the whole time while Cyrus moved the woman in the backroom. I glanced up at him,

“L.A.” his brows rose up and whistled in surprise.

“That’s a way’s away from here”

“It would have been if we thought about it” I muttered softly.

“Hunters right” he asked knowingly and I nodded.

“Yeah”

“Those persistent bastards are like flies, you swat them away but they keep coming back” he said. I chuckled,

“Yeah, and I wish I had a giant fly swatter at the moment.” His laughter was soft and deep.

A bang came from the back room in a continuous thump and I snapped my head in the direction before looking over at Cyrus. He was just sitting back in his reclining chair picking his nails with a black bladed knife, oblivious at the nose.

“Can I ask you something?” I said to him. He nodded, his gaze still focused on his nails.

“Who is she, the woman you have prisoner.” This question finally caused him to look up at me. His eyes were cold and narrowed in warning.

“There are things that are best left unsaid and that woman,” he jerked his head in the direction of the back rooms. “Is defiantly one of those things.” his voice was low and dangerous; I swallowed a little in fear but straightened up.

“You know nothing about me; I’m not a child, I’ve been hunted by hunters for the last two or three days straight. Got in a car chase and wreck all in the same day and I’ve watched my mate practically dying before my eyes, so something as you holding some lady against her will is small comparison to what I’ve been though in my life.” I argued offended for some reason, I mean he had his reasons for keeping secrets from me since were strangers to each other. But I found it creepy he could be so calm while he had some chained woman around me like it was normal.

Cyrus sat forward in his chair meeting me with his steeling blue gaze. His elbow braced on his knees and his hands clasped together.

“You think I’m some kind of criminal, taking some woman as my captured victim. I don’t fault you for it but you know nothing about me either Levi, and you certainly know nothing about the woman in that room. If you did your hair would stand on end with just the thought of what she is. If anything I’m saving you from her kind.” His tone was ominous as he spoke to me slowly as if I were a child. When I didn’t answer he sighed.

“Do you honestly believe if I was some kind of kidnapper I would graciously save your mate or let you be a witness to for that matter?” he asked. I sat there staring at him with a frown, my curiously was getting the better of me. What did he mean by what she was?

“No but what else do you expect me to believe. You’ve chained and blind folded her; not to mention she’s trapped in that room you put her in.” I stood up and faced him fully. “I’m grateful for what you’ve done for my mate but I can’t just stand idly by and watch whatever “this is” happen without explanation. You can’t deny I’m part of this like it or not.” I said with new determination in my voice.

Cyrus got to his feet slowly and approached me; his steel toed boots thumped heavily on the wood floor of the cabin as he walked but I stood my ground and looked down at him. He was a few inches shorter than my 6’2. A dark smile spread on his lips as he stopped inches from me.

“That’s a gutsy demand to someone like Me.” he muttered darkly. We stood in a silent stare off for a long moment before he sighed and nodded.

“Your right, if you must know then fine, but I’m telling you now, you must keep this to yourself don’t go blabber mouthing to every wolf you meet. This is kind of top secret information so keep it that way.” He ordered.

I slowly nodded to him before he turned to sit back down and look at me. He gestured for me to do the same so I sat at the edge of Kyle’s bed.

“Alright, were to begin…?” he paused for a minute. “Uhh… this might be hard to believe but she’s more dangerous than you could ever imagine, especially to our kind.” I sat in silence as he continued completely focused on his words.

“Her race of beings are called the Syrith; they’re a race of women who take pleasure in torturing others; particularly men. They’re the cousins to the Siren and The Succubus.” I cut him off then with a laugh.

“Seriously, Sirens are nothing but a Greek myth and come on a Succubus, really?” I shook my head in disappointment. I thought he would be straight with me but apparently not.

“Forget it” I muttered twisting a little to be at a better angle to brush Kyle’s hair again.

“Yeah, and we’re a European folklore. You think humans believe in us? We’re nothing but a tale to others, a story to make up to scare little children or a horror movie. But are we really like what human portray us to be…? No, we’re nothing like that, we are an honorable race of beings who are led by rules and disciplined when overstepping our bounds. We’re loyal and love with a passion like no other but do humans know that? No, because we don’t exists. So what makes you thing we’re the only ones out there?” he looked at me straight and I frowned, he was right what if there are other beings out that were unknown to us.

“Continue” I told him a moment later.

“Ok, like I was saying, they are a race of beings with a cruel nature. Yes they look like innocent beautiful women but that’s part of their deceitful disguise that ensnares us.” his face was hard and serious.

“Ok what else do they do?” I shivered.

“A Syrith’s main purpose is to feed and dominate. They’re a dominant species like us but with a much vicious way about them. Unlike us where we submit to our Alpha’s dominance in respect, The Syrith demand it. They break their victims till they completely submit and to do that they torture them. It’s like a really bad BDSM experience gone way too far and on top of that they feed off the pain they cause you.” I cringed as he explained this to me. I never knew there were such sick people out there like that… well in this case creatures.

“Have you noticed Nadia’s hands are covered with gloves?” I nodded weakly.

“Well if you took those suckers off you’d feel a world of pain you never knew existed. And they feed that way, taking the power from you through touch.”

“Why, to stay young or something?” I asked appalled. He laughed and shook his head.

“Kind of, but mainly because it feels good to them, it tastes good. That’s why I say there cousin to the succubus, just the more twisted version.”

“But aren’t Succubus demons?” Cyrus gave me a knowing look. “Well what do they do to their victims in the end?” I hated to ask but I needed to know.

“They either suck the life out of them with prolonged feeding or they break them to become loyal and devoted pets. And they like breaking wolves the best.” My head snapped up at this.

“Wait what? They can overpower us?” fear seeping into my bones at the thought of someone like that with only a wall separating us. Cyrus chuckled dryly.

“We’re not immune to pain are we? Of course they can but it’s much harder to do that when we always run in packs so their main wolf victims are lone wolves and rogues. Once they get their claws into you they don’t let go till they’re done with you and by then you won’t be around anymore.” There was suddenly a scratching at the door and a loud whine that caused me to jump.

Cyrus stood and opened the door for Lakota as he zoomed in jumped up on the cot Kyle was on and curled up to his side. He rests his head on Kyle’s upper stomach careful of his wounded are that was slowly healing now and stared at the both Cyrus and I with his watchful yellow eyes.

“Who is this?” Cyrus asked suddenly staring at the pup in a weird way.

“Lakota” I said reaching over patting him between the ears.

“Hmm” was all he said as he sunk back in his chair.

“Hey if this Syrith lady ‘Nadia’ is as dangerous as you say then how are you able to capture her like you have?” this caused him to smile that sinister smile from earlier.

“Well that’s my little secret” he shrugged pulling his black bladed knife out again and continued on cleaning the dirt from under his nails. When he didn’t say anymore, I dropped the creepy subject and focused back on my unconscious mate. Lakota with his ears back whined and I knew his pain. I felt like doing the same. 

As the silence in the room and the constant thumping stopped from the woman in the other room I sat there in a daze. The things I’ve been though in the last few days were starting to ware on me. My body felt heavy as lead and my eyes were dropping from weariness. I knew if I didn’t sleep to take my mind off things for a while I’d go crazy thinking about the things I’ve done in the last week and I could do that now, not with Kyle in the state he’s in. He needed me right now, strong and thinking about Matt would kill me so I got up from Kyle’s cot and trudged over to the couch and laid down for bit and rested.

Regrettably sleep didn’t stop the damn nightmares from coming as I killed Matt over and over again, like my mind was on repeat. And it didn’t stop the memories of Kyle’s body shaking in a seizure as the silver poison seeped in to his body. But those memories were quickly replaced by a horrific image of Kyle hands being strung on from the ceiling and a woman in black leather torturing him till his screams were all I could hear. 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

35.4K 2K 55
BLACK MOON, book two. Can be read as a stand-alone. The Hunter's Alliance has been defeated, but have all of the enemies disappeared? The new pack w...
6.6K 256 24
" Levi, don't do this... please!" " Sorry, but your cries for mercy only stir me up even more." Levi Ackerman is a sociopath and a murderer, when he...
212K 7.5K 25
It was only a kiss - bit of summer fun. That was all. Holiday friendships dont often last so why bother learning each others names? You'd only have t...
761K 24.3K 21
Reign, a high school heart-breaker has never felt any affection towards anyone he dated. He thought there was something wrong with him until his best...