Body Guard

By Millise16

Lexus Stephenson is the son of Sabrina and Endrigo Stephenson. To be a true assassin, his father ordered him... More

Body Guard
Body Guard
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
RECAP CHAPTER 1 & 2:
Chapter 3
REVIEW: Chapter 3 & 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Review: Chapter 5 & 6

Chapter 4

1.2K 48 71
By Millise16

Elizabeth's POV

After school

We went into the mansion quietly. He followed me into my room.

I went into the bathroom and took a bath. I held the towel and covered it around me.

Then I stepped out of my bathtub and went to my big mirror. I sat on my wooden chair as I opened my cabinet. I applied a little pink lipstick. I pouted my lips and winked at my reflection.

I wiped the water from my skin before taking off the towel. Next, I grabbed the pink feminine robe and tied it on me.

I left the room and noticed that Lexus was gazing at me with desire. Oh, God! His dreamy eyes made my knees tremble.

He noticed my gaze, so he unexpectedly stood up and walked toward me. While walking, he unbuttoned his jacket.

My eyes widened open. I pinched my skin... Oh my goodness! This is real!

He put his hand on my butt and his other hand, held my slim waist. He pulled me closer to him, on his body. I can feel his...Ehem.. hard.. HARD...THING.

"I'm sorry. I just can't hold it back. To be honest, the first time that I met you, I can't control my attraction to you." I looked at his eyes. I am speechless. I didn't know that he felt the same as mine too. 

Wait, this is his 2nd day, right? Or maybe 3rd? It's really fast. 

I need to stop this. Right now, right here. But--

"I want you now..." His voice... I can feel my body. It melts. I can feel it. He turned me into jelly. 

I felt like I was about to collapse right then and there. His words were making me weak.

He smells so masculine, strong, attractive... Sexy... God! Please help me stop him. 

He bit my earlobe. Oh my... This is soooo delicious!

He cupped my butt cheek with his one hand. My eyes googled! Oh my God! He's very hot!

"I want you too.." OH MY GOODNESS! WHAT DID MY MOUTH JUST VOICE OUT!

He kissed and licked my neck. Without hesitation, my eyes started closing slowly...

"I want you, baby..." His husky voice gave me goosebumps.

My hand went down to his chest... Down to his belly button... To his belt. And my hands started unbuckling his belt. Gad! My mind tells me to stop but my body wants him to continue. My Goodness! 

He pushed me onto my queen-size bed. My body bounced. I am watching how he slowly pulls out his belt while looking into my eyes. That is really... Really... Sexy. I moistened my lips with my tongue. I bit my lower lip again. Why am I acting like this? My Gad! 

He unzipped his pants zipper. I gulped hardly. He pushed his pants down together with his boxers, revealing his long proud d*ck. My eyes never looked away. I'm shocked, amazed, overwhelmed... That is so hot, incredibly hot.  

He is moving. Gently, he crawled on top of me. 

He kissed me. Our tongue dueled, slowly... Now, getting faster, wilder and hotter. I moaned quietly. "This is so good..." I whispered. He moved his lips on my neck. He continues going down while undressing me. 

I can feel his hot soft hand, running on my legs up to my... Oh, I can't even mention it

"Nooo..."

This is wrong. I can't do this. Oh my gosh! But he is so hot. I can't control my feelings. My heart pounded widely.

"What..." His sexy voice-UGH! I bit my lower lip. Oh shit! This is killing me!

"Please don't... This is my first." But without consulting at me, he entered. 

"AGH!!!!" I woke up instantly with my eyes widened open.

"Elizabeth!" OH.MY.GAD! Miss Freny, our subject teacher just shouted in my face. 

I looked at my classmates, their eyes were locked on me.

Am I dreaming?

No way! That is just a dream? Oh! I'm not saying that I like what Lexus just did—okay, I admit it, yes, I like it. But then sleeping in my class? There are consequences for this. And this is because of Lexus, ARGH!

After what happened, I couldn't focus anymore. I'm done. Really done with him! HMP! I never did that before. It will reflect on my grades. As if I have one. Well, I'm not good at school, but of course, it will give me another lower grade. I heaved a long sigh. I'm so disappointed.

"Oh. My. God." I heard my friend's voice behind me.

Lovely Crystalyn is a Filipino-American girl. She is really beautiful, just like her name. She has natural curly brown hair and beautiful green eyes. She is younger than me by a few months. She has a baby face. She likes to eat vegetables, just like me, and she is very good at entertaining people around us.

"We heard what happened. So why did you do that?" My other friend appeared.

Vanessa Baye. She is French. She is also known as Anna Crane, her screen name. She has long blonde hair and oceanic blue eyes. She is taller than me. Why do girls admire her? Not only for her face but also for her long legs. She is brilliant but mischievous when it comes to men.

I shook my head. I didn't want to talk about it.

"Are you keeping a secret? We know that something is going on. We know you, Elizabeth," another friend said.

Laura Claudia Marie Angelin, an Italian girl who has lived in the Philippines for 20 years. She is skilled in Filipino languages and is an unsophisticated, helpful friend. She always smiles, as if everything will be alright. She is calm and composed.

I face-palmed. I knew they wouldn't stop until I told them my story. "Okay... I'm not keeping any secret from you guys, it's just that, it's embarrassing."

"Girl, you know us. We never judge you," Sarrah Melanzo said. 

Let me introduce you to my very close friend. She claims to be purely Filipino, but her face doesn't quite match her so-called nationality. Well, that's her life. She is the smartest girl I know. She always finds humor in any problem. She cheers me up when I'm feeling down and is always there to help me and make me happy.

I smiled a little, but I still wasn't feeling well today. I really couldn't bring myself to tell them the truth.

"Oh... Wait for me!" And lastly, Laina Marquez, nationality? Mexican girl. She is very playful, loves having parties all day, and doesn't like being alone. She has a habit she can't avoid, which is biting her nails until they bleed.

And we are the six famous stars of the campus.

To make a long story short, they won. I told them what happened, including the "Nightmare in class." They said they wouldn't judge me, but listen to their comments. I really regretted telling them about it now.

"Ew! You like your bodyguard?"

"Yeah, it's really weird that you like a low-status man."

"You know what, you're just confused."

"We know you, you are just confused. You don't date men like him. You never dated a man who's not rich, powerful and—"

"Oh. My. God." They all said that. They were looking at someone behind me. I turned my body to see who they were looking at.

"Oh... That's my bodyguard," I told them without any expression or excitement on my face. I still remembered that nightmare I had in class, which made me regret everything. I rolled my eyes.

"Your bodyguard? Oh, God... I would never not dare to sleep next to him," Lovely said.

"Me neither."

"Count me out."

"Same here..."

My other friends agreed with Lovely. What?! My eyebrows furrowed, showing my confusion and disagreement.

He was walking towards our group, obviously recognizing me.

"See? That's the reason why you can't judge me for having a ," I said my point to them.

"Correction. Not a nightmare. It's a dream," my friends corrected my statement. I rolled my eyes and glared at him again.

Is it really a nightmare? I wondered.

Am I falling for him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

537 74 30
Sydney Matthews was an ordinary girl who grew up with her mom, when her dad came into the mix she got pulled into trouble that caused multiple bodygu...
7.2K 173 21
[COMPLETED.] The year is 1997. Quinn Harper has had a tough life. With her mom being just about SAMCRO's biggest fan and no clue who her father is...
4.4K 291 47
Elaine Greene was the daughter of a multimillionaire. She loved her father and lost her mother at a very young age. She's always accompanied by a bo...
116 15 23
Xander Reed is a boy with a manly appeareance due to all the training his father made him do from a young age. He is unbeatable, unless he doesn't wa...