Why can't he? (ZIALL FANFIC)

By anonymoustwins97

PLEASE DONT FORGET ME :(what if niall meets zayn one day and ends up falling for him but knowing it could nev... More

Why can't he say with me (ziall fanfiction)
He's going insane?
Whats going on..?
What the hell just happened!
feeling like life isnt real!
Stop it !!! 0_0
zayn... why
The bathroom...
The hospital
Zayns awakening??
The Truth
His past..
Ray?
ßack to School..
aggravation...
Devin's truth?
The hospital visit
next time.
anonymous
Hõuse Vi§it
The other side
Through the walls?
Merry christmas.
bad ... night
romance? ?
OH BOY ;)
PLEASE READ

Merry Christmas #2

534 22 3
By anonymoustwins97

NIALL P.O.V.

I tried to get up to walk toward the bathroom but I honestly felt like a jelly blob trying to find a way to get to my bathroom door. I looked at the time and reliezed it was only 2:00 in the morning. My eyes still weren't working and I had been sick the past week and a half. I had got to my door but in the process bumped my hip into the corner of my desk.

I quickly grabbed my side and the pain soon went away shortly after. I walked into my bathroom and turned my light on and maybe it was a bad idea, because I swear I went blind for about five seconds. I looked onto the mirror and wondered if I would feel anybetter before the party later. I noticed my eyes looked more blue then normal. My blond hair had looked tragic this morning pointing in all different directions.

I smiled and remembered the braces I had when I was thirteen to go along with my brown hair before I died it. I noticed my roots started to come out but It wasn't so bad. I have been thinking about letting my hair grow back to its natural color. I wonder what zayn would say about that. oh yeah zayn... I had quickly took a quick Piss and went back toward my bed.

zayn stayed the night last night to help take care of me. Becca had showed him to a guess room. I wish he would have been able to sleep in my room.. stupied idea huh.. he would prob think im weird. I had crawled back into bed and curled back under my covers and remembered the other day when zayn came out of the shower.. water was still dripping off of him. he had a towel around his waste and I dont think he noticed I saw him

you know one of the slow moe moments? yeah that's how it was. his tattoos where perfect and I couldn't stop moving in my bed. I tried think of something else then zayns body... but I couldn't I felt my body get really hot and threw all the blankets off of me. I layed on my back and tried to cool down. I had a ceiling fan but wasn't doing anything either. I noticed the big bulge in my pants and I noticed it getting harder the more I thought about zayn. I was only boxers by this point... I had grabbed it and started to go up. and. down.

I flinched the first time because my hands where colder then they looked. I let out soft moans the faster I was stroking myself. I wanted zayn to be here and I wanted him so bad. Its been about more then half a year since I first met zayn. And I never knew I could want someone so bad. I noticed my hand was getting faster, and my breath was getting shorter. my back started to arch and I had bit the end of my blanket so I wouldn't end up screaming. I started to moan zayns name.

I wanted him to be with Me at this moment. I was almost at my point and I said his name one more time when my head jerked back and I felt warm sticky liquid on my stomach. for some reason I felt better but a lot more tierd. I didn't feel like getting up I clean my stomach but quickly started to doze off it was 2:36 and I decided to get some sleep.

*morning*

I woke up to someone knocking on my door. I tried to get out of my daze and reliezed it was light outside when It felt like I just fell asleep. I didn't want to get up.

"niall its me."

I heard someone say. I quickly got up when I reliezed who's voice it was. but then I looked down before I opened my door and noticed I had nothing on. I felt my face get red when I remembered what I did last night.

"I'm coming in"

I saw the door open and quickly grabbed the towel that was sittting on my desk of my room and wrapped it around my waste.

"oh your awake" I was his face get red when he noticed I had nothing on " ah. I'm sorry" he said turning away just slightly

"no, its ok zayn don't worry. I was just about to jump into the shower that's all. "

"are u feeling any better?"

"yeah I am"

"I'm glad, but ill be down stairs come down after your shower ok?"

"ok thanks" I had smiled and then he left.

I had jumped into the shower and got out and changed I put on my red skinnys and looked at my full body mirror I looked silly I had a little box next to my Tv and remembered that I got a present for zayn. I went out a few days ago with Becca and told zayn she was just taking me to get some medicine. I noticed the time said about 8:00 and zayns party starts a 5:30.

I had grabbed my green and white plad shirt and put it over my head but before I put it all the way on I grabbed the little white box and opened it. All I could think about was if he was going to like it.

"hey niall" I turned to see zayn walking through the door and I quickly panicked and closed the box and hid it behind my back.

"oh .. hey "

"sorry.. so u like Calvin underwear " he giggled. I looked down to see the name sticking out a little. and I felt my face blush like crazy.

"love them " I said back we both smiled. I reliezed I still had my shirt just around my neck and the santa hat still on. I put my shirt on and was about to take my hat off when zayn spoke.

"no leave it.. you look so cute in it" I saw his face blush. he came up to my face and stared into my eyes "your eyes seem bluer today."

"really... I didn't notice" I felt my face get super hot

"merry Christmas niall." I noticed he pulled a little box out I remembered I still had his present behind my back.

"zayn.... you didn't " he shushed me "thanks zayn" I smiled at him.when I opened it I was shocked. It was a necklace with his name on it.

"I love it!" I looked up and saw he had the same necklace already on but it had my name on it. the necklace was black and our names where I'm cursive on a white bead with mood beads on each side of the beads.

"I know its not much but-"

"its perfect zayn" i saw his lips form a smile again but this time he was closer to me then before. I could look up and see his brown eyes.

"oh.. here " I pulled out my present and gave it to him.

He smiled and started to open it and looked at me.

"thank you niall" he pulled it out and that's when he saw the date.

"Becca helped me pick it out.." it was a ring, a silver ring "that's the date... we first-" I started but zayn finished.

"met, I remember" zayn said, the air was getting a different feeling to it and we both went silent. is he going to kiss me? I hope so. I stared into his eyes, HOLY FUCKING SHIT OMG HE IS LEANING IN

"niall, zayn are u in here?" we both jumped apart and saw that Becca had come through the door. "you guys ok?" she asked

"perfect ! totally ok" we both said while laughing

The rest of the day went great. my headache started to come again but I didn't tell zayn I didn't want to worry him. before we new it, it was almost time for the party. There was moments where I saw zayn staring at me and I just wanted to kiss him... I'm longing for his lips...

"are u ready for the party I think Liam and devin already left for it " zayn asked me

"yeah come on"

"you sure your ok is your headache gone "

"how did u-?" I was confused how did he know

"I noticed you would bit your lip when u do" he said. "do u want me to bring some advil? or something?"

"no its ok ill be fine " I smiled I was even happier because he noticed something so little of me.

"come on lets get going" he said

"ok" I said smiling while walking out to the door on the way to the party

________________________________________________________________________________

IM NOT DONE YET BUT I HAVE A FEW MORE CHAPTERS AND ITS DONE!!!! U NEVER KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AT PARTYS O.O

but how did u guys like?? I mean niall ...;) please vote and subscribe! I will upload faster

lol olive you guys and Im starting a new story hope u guys will go read it when its up.

please read my oneshot and follow me on twitter @1D_fanfic_lover! !!!!!

but anyways unroll next time my gamer babies ;)

Xx Twin#1 Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 8.2K 23
Zayn was the leader of a gang. Sean was the leader of a rival gang. They hated eachother, the bad blood between them run deep. Niall, Sean's cousin w...
77.1K 5.6K 32
It's the little things you're supposed to enjoy. When the sky is any color but blue or when the sun shines. But Zayn Malik... He didn't enjoy anythi...
32.9K 1.1K 15
Niall is free. After four days of being locked inside a house from his kidnapers, he is free. But what happens when Niall realizes that he doesn't wa...
3.7K 82 33
What happens when Louis starts having nightmares? What happens when Louis figures out his feelings? Will Harry help him or push him away? What if Har...