Maddie Harlins Murderer

By correy47

Her name was Maddie Harlin, she was a normal teenage girl having her 19th birthday in a few days, but that al... More

Chapter 1- My Motive
chapter 2- how i did it
chapter 3- my second victim
Chapter 4- capturing my third victim
chapter 6- her turn

chapter 5- time to begin

1 0 0
By correy47

As I took the knife out of my bag, I looked at its sharpness and began stabbing repeatedly at friend ones leg.

I got this strange feeling and I liked it, the more and more I stabbed the more blood that came out, I untied her arms and let her fall to the ground I stretched her out , and stabbed the knife in her hands, there was a workbench with tools in the basement.

I looked around the workbench and saw a drill I grabbed that and started drilling at her stomach, poor girl she never woke up.

I went to her other friend and did the same with her legs and kept her tied up, I took the knife and put it on the workbench, I went back to my bag and pulled out a spoon and took it to friend 2 and gently scooped out her eyes, I took the needle and thread from my bag and sewed her nose, eye holes, and mouth shut.

From there I stabbed her on the stomach multiple times, I turned to look at my masterpieces, I watched them bleed, I looked at the blood on the floor and laughed who would have thought I would kill my sister .

I untied friend 2 and put her on top of friend 1 and watched as more blood came out of their bodies , I had to pull them a little to the side so when she woke up she wouldn't she them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 161K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
26M 779K 76
"You are mine!" He roars. "I will do whatever it takes to make you know that. Whether it means I lock you up in a prison and throw away the key." Foo...