chapter 5- time to begin

As I took the knife out of my bag, I looked at its sharpness and began stabbing repeatedly at friend ones leg.

I got this strange feeling and I liked it, the more and more I stabbed the more blood that came out, I untied her arms and let her fall to the ground I stretched her out , and stabbed the knife in her hands, there was a workbench with tools in the basement.

I looked around the workbench and saw a drill I grabbed that and started drilling at her stomach, poor girl she never woke up.

I went to her other friend and did the same with her legs and kept her tied up, I took the knife and put it on the workbench, I went back to my bag and pulled out a spoon and took it to friend 2 and gently scooped out her eyes, I took the needle and thread from my bag and sewed her nose, eye holes, and mouth shut.

From there I stabbed her on the stomach multiple times, I turned to look at my masterpieces, I watched them bleed, I looked at the blood on the floor and laughed who would have thought I would kill my sister .

I untied friend 2 and put her on top of friend 1 and watched as more blood came out of their bodies , I had to pull them a little to the side so when she woke up she wouldn't she them.