Rising Storm (Percy Jackson F...

By moomie2069

Tempest Alexandrea Parker is not a simple person. Her life was a train wreck of secrets and lies.There was no... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Epilogue

Chapter 14

382 17 2
By moomie2069

Chapter 14: Alex

I surprised myself when I put my gun away. I was so sure that I was going to kill him, and he barely knew why… he just thinks it’s because I don’t like my name. But it didn’t matter anymore. If I stayed much longer, he was going to die anyway. “Goodbye Leo” I turned away one last time, and left. He just watched me leave, and this time, I didn’t look back.

It wasn’t very long before I a monster found me. I took out my bow and my arrows on my back, and aimed it at the beast. I had no idea what it was, but it was terrifying. It reminded me of a cranky old lady who lived in the apartment below ours. She was old and wrinkled and sneered, but where the awful orange hand bag would exist, there was a whip. I shot arrow after arrow, but for some unknown reason, it wouldn’t die. I tried shooting my mortal weapon, but even that didn’t work, so it chased me through the woods instead. I hid behind one bush full of berries that would provide some temporary protection while I could catch my breath.

I stared at the berries. “These are the Mortialius Berries” I remembered my father saying. “It practically kills you for 12 hours. It even makes your heart stop beating. It is a very rare plant, and very useful if ever the need arises.” I looked up and screamed. The demon-lady was standing right over me.

“Alex?” It was Leo. I guess he had decided to find me after all. Gods he’s annoying. He just had to come after me didn’t he? Luckily the demon-lady didn’t hear him. She looked excited.

“Oh, don’t worry dearie, they don’t want you dead. Oh no, dead would be bad.” She smiled cruelly. “There are much worse things to come to you yet.” She laughed in such a high pitch voice, one of my ears started ringing. I took the chance to pick a few berries. It was one last desperate attempt, and going out on a complete limb, but it was all I had. She bore down and scratched me. I gave one last convincing shriek, and ate the berries. Everything went very fuzzy. “What? No, no, no! The boss will not like this, oh no…” I could feel the beating of her wings as she disappeared from the scene of my ‘death’.

Within the next few minutes, Leo had run over to me. My heart had stopped, my breathing had stopped, and I suppose I seemed very much dead. The last thing that I had floating around in my mind was Leo pleading whispers; “Oh, what have I done?”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 81 20
Arianna has had the same routine sense the death of her mother. Wake up and have coffee with her dad, go to Starbucks with her best friend Kit, go to...
2.2K 86 51
Steph is confused. She finds herself in a strange camp surrounded by people who claim to be her family (on the godly side) when only yesterday she wa...
4.6K 46 42
{𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚍 ✔️} 3 weeks after the events of the Trident Thief, Zoe and Priscilla are now staying at Camp Half Blood with their friends and en...
82K 1.8K 42
"Hello I am Percy Jackson, welcome to camp half blood." "Camp half blood? Half what? Vampire? Werewolf? Both?" "Half God." Annabeth pecks Percy on...