How It Feels To Love A Thug(B...

By NewMommy014

(BOOK 2 OF THE VIRGIN HE SAVED SERIES) With his trap house bringing in a lot of money, Steven Michaels has to... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch.9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Not an Update!
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Epilogue

Ch. 3

6.6K 299 173
By NewMommy014

Carmen laid in bed with stomach pains, two days later. The pain was so sharp, only thing she could do is twist and turn. The fact that they came out of no where, still is confusing to her. It made her feel like she needed to throw up. On top of that, she was hungry, and she needed to pee. But the pain would not let her get out of bed.

She reached for Steven and he wasn't there. Just freaking great! When she need him the most he wasn't there.

The bathroom door open and Steven walked out. He got back in bed and pulled her to him. That's when the tears start.

"What's wrong?" He asked her.

"My stomach hurts." She said.

"Awww, you need something for it?" He asked her.

"Midol. I think my period coming on. And do you mind cooking me some French fries and bring me my peanut butter please." She said.

"Alright, I'll be back. Midol in the bathroom cabinet ain't it?" He asked her. She nodded.

Carmen curled up in a fetal position. This pain was torture.

Steven walked downstairs to fix Carmen some water for her pill, when he called his mother. He don't know how to care for a sick person. And Carmen was saying her stomach hurt. He didn't know what to do.

"Hey ma, you think you can come over here?" Steven said into the phone.

"Why, what's wrong?" Mama Lorraine asked.

"It's Carmen. She sick. She said her stomach hurt." Steven said as he took the French fries out the freezer.

"Alright, I'll be right over. Just rub her stomach, it should feel better. I need to stop by the store, but I'll be on my way." Mama Lorraine hang up.

Steven hang up also, and started cooking the fries for Carmen. He still don't know what the hell she get out eating fries with peanut butter. That's weird as fuck.

His cell phone ring. He looked at the phone and answer it.

"What's up....Nah, my girl sick, I won't be there today...Alright, hold it down." Steven hang up the phone. He got a text message. He read it and turned up his lip. Was she serious right now? He walked upstairs and looked at Carmen. "No, we can't do that. My mother on the way here now." Steven said.

"Maybe it will make me feel better." Carmen said.

"Nah, I doubt it. You ready for your fries?" He asked her.

"Yes." She said.

Steven walked out the room and back downstairs. He got the fries out the grease. He put it on a paper towel on a plate, and grab the peanut butter and walked back upstairs.

"If you need me I'll be downstairs." Steven said to her.

"Why can't you stay up here with me?" Carmen open the peanut butter and dip her fry in it. She moaned. "This is so good." She said.

Steven just stared at her as she ate.

"You going to make me drop my food, if you stare hard enough." She looked over at him.

"My bad." He laughed. He grabbed a T-Shirt out his dresser and put it on. His mother should be here by now.

Just then the door closed downstairs.

"Stevie?" He heard his mother called him.

"I'm up here!" He yelled.

His mother walked upstairs carrying a bag in her hand. Steven looked at the bag.

"You went Walgreens?" He asked her.

"You see the name on the bag ain't it?" Mama Lorraine rolled her eyes and turned to Carmen.

Mama Lorraine in Media

"Hey mama." Carmen said as she ate her fries.

"Hey Sweetie. When you finish eating, I need you to take something for me okay?" Mama Lorraine put the bag on the bed. Steven looked in the bag.

"A pregnancy test. Really?" He looked at his mother.

"Yes really." Mama Lorraine said and walked out the room. Steven followed behind her.

"You thinks she pregnant?" Steven asked her.

"The signs are there. Who the hell eat French fries and peanut butter? She getting thicker."

"I been tearing that ass up." Steven grinned, Mama Lorraine hit him on his arm.

"I think she could be pregnant. I already started shopping for the baby if she is. Everything will be at my house though. Y'all wont take my shit away, and bring it here. I hope she having a girl." Mama Lorraine said with tears in her eyes.

"Don't you think you getting a little carried away?" Steven rubbed his arm.

"Nope, watch she be pregnant. Wanna bet?" She asked him.

"Hell no." Steven said.

"Alright then. Shut the hell up. You don't have nothing cook for the girl. My grandbaby going to be healthy, so you might as well get to cooking." Mama Lorraine said. She walked to the kitchen.

Steven rolled his eyes. His mother is a little dramatic sometimes. Carmen might not even be pregnant, and she running out. Carmen came down the stairs with a smile on her face.

"I'm pregnant." She said and gave him a hug. Steven hugged her back. He was still a little shock. She was just talking about him nutting in her and getting her pregnant. At the time, he thought nothing of it, but damn this is a shocker.

"I can't, can believe it." He kissed her.

"Are you happy?" She asked him.

"Yeah I am. My mother already talking about buying things for the baby. Wow. You need to get back in bed." He told her.

Carmen was confused.

"Huh, why?" She asked him.

"You don't need to be on your feet. It might swell up. Then you would have pig feet. So sit down. " Steven said to Carmen.

"Okay I'll sit down in here. Where is your mother?" She asked looking around.

"In the kitchen. We need to make an appointment right away." Steven said. He thought back on how Derrick was excited when Aliyah got pregnant with his first child. He couldn't shut up about it. Now it's Steven turn to feel the excitement with having a baby.

"That's fine, oh yeah my stomach pains are gone." Carmen in the kitchen, where Mama Lorraine was taking food out to cook.

"So what it say?" She asked Carmen.

"I'm pregnant." Carmen said. Mama Lorraine screamed with excitement.

"Alright, well then. I guess congratulations are in order, and if you need anything just let me know." Mama Lorraine hugged her while Steven shook his head.

Shit with a baby on the way, he got to get to the money for real now.

"If you good, I'm going to head over to the trap." Steven said to Carmen.

"But you said you was going to spend time with me today." Carmen looked over at him.

"That was before I know you was pregnant." Steven said, and Carmen rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, bye." Carmen said and walked out the kitchen. Steven huffed and walked out the kitchen too.

Mama Lorraine shook her head. She remember that all to well.

<<<<<>>>>

Later that night Carmen was eating Lasagna when Steven walked in the house. She ignored him, and continued eating.

"Are you good now?" He asked her.

"Why do you care?" She said.

"Man don't start no bullshit. I'm not up for it tonight." Steven said and walked away from her. He didn't mean to snap at her, but he was really under a lot right now. Getting threats wasn't no joke, and he don't know who the hell behind it, especially when they say they say they was coming for him and his mother. He knew his mother was in a drug gang with Big T, but Big T was getting out. He talked to Big T and he was getting the same thing. He just wish he knew who it was behind the phone. That nigga good and dead. He hated to take a nigga out, but it was either him, or them.  He walked upstairs and pulled money out his pocket, all four at that. He put it in his safe, and walked in the bathroom to take a shower.

<<<<<>>>>

Derrick knocked on India house door. He knew it was late, but he wanted to be with his family. He knew he was taking a chance by coming here, she might turn him away, but he had to give it a try. India open the door. Look like she was still up.

"What you doing here?" India asked him, as she open the door a little wider to let him in. Derrick walked in with his son in his arms.

"I wanted be with my family." Derrick said.

"What family? You have three families, by three different females." India shook her head.

Derrick hold his head down, and looked over at her.

"So you really done with me?" Derrick asked her.

"Yes, I can't take the heartache anymore. I'm tired, I'm so tired." India said looking at him.

"What if I told you I change? I change for us. I want us back Indy." Derrick said.

India wanted to believe him, but she just couldn't. She was done being treated wrong. She wanted happiness, not hurt and pain.

"I don't know Derrick." India shook her head. Derrick nodded his head, and sighed deeply.

"I love you. I'm miserable without you."

She was miserable without him too, but he didn't need to know that.

"You caused it on yourself though. You cheated on me with random girls, and talk about it in my face, like I'm nothing to you. Even while I was pregnant with your daughter. I didn't deserve any of that, but you did me wrong. I could of had a miscarriage, from all the stress you put me through. You didn't even care. But having a baby by someone else is the last straw for me. I can't Derrick I can't." India said with tears falling out her eyes. Derrick put his boy down and went to her. He hugged her as she cried. She let him. She needed him at this point.

"I'm sorry, if I can take it back I would, but I know I can't. I'll leave you alone, so you can get yourself together. Let me just spend some time with Iris." Derrick said and India nodded through her tears.

<<<<<>>>>

"We got that nigga right where we want him. He going to snap sooner or later. Bring in April though. That girl he got not going to be around for long." Lonnie said.

PeeWee listened.

"Leave the girl out of it. She have nothing to do with this." He said.

"She's with that nigga, and she sent me to jail, her ass going down too." Lonnie said.

PeeWee wouldn't let that happen. He would protect his sister with everything in him. Fuck Steven, but his sister, all he care about.

"Where the hell April at?" Lonnie asked PeeWee.

He shrugged. Sage was still missing, and nobody know where she vanished at.

***********

Pregnancy stomach pains are no joke! They suck badly, I hated them, I cried myself to sleep every night during the first trimester of my pregnancy.

Thoughts?

Comment-Vote

-NewMommy014

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 140 9
Savanah Rodriguez was the child that was forgotten. But what happens if there was two children who had a loving home. But not everything is about lo...
99.5K 3.4K 52
Aurora- Fun, Loving, Heart of Gold, Help's Anyone who needs it. She was all of those thing's and more until a man from her past had Deceived her. Da...
386K 11.8K 53
Some of the chapters are private so press follow. Sequel to broken promises. To show somebody tough love today will save them a heartache in the fu...
100K 2.1K 18
Luciana was taken by her mother hoping for a simpler life.Leaving behind her other children including Luciana's twin ,Adriana.However what happens wh...