Not Alone (Zane x Reader my s...

By jess_sama

You moved to a new house but when you moved you realized that the house next to you was your old friend Aphma... More

All You Need to Know
Moving Day
Fun Day
Childhood Friend
Date with Zane
Camping Trip {part 1}
A/N
Camping Trip {part 2}
New People and The Proposal
Wedding Day
Vaction Time
New Book

New People

8.5K 165 423
By jess_sama

Hey I'm going to do a PDH (Phoenix drop high) and it's going to be a boy x reader.
That's all you need to know for the time being and I'll let you know more latter on. Let's get to the story.
___________________________________________________________________________

I was getting out of bed and got a text message from Aph.

A: Aph
__________________________
A: hey I was wanted to come with me and the girls out shopping no boys just a girls day out.

Y/N: sure that's sounds great what time do you want to meet up.

A: like 1:00

Y/N: ok sounds great see you later.
__________________________________________________

I got up and went to the bathroom and took a shower. I got out dried my hair and got dressed. (Pic above) I went downstairs and headed to Aphmau's house. I got there and knocked in the door. The door open and I see Nicole at the door.

"Hey Y/N," she said.

"Hey," I said while walking in," hey where's Aphmau?"

"She is in her room," she replies

"Ok I'm going to get her," I said while heading up stairs. I got to her door and I can hear her giggling so I decided to just walk in when I saw Aph on the floor on her computer watching cute cat videos.

"Hey Aph we are going to get going are you coming it was your idea," I said with my hand on my hip but I heard something making a sound I her closet. It sounded like so,etching fell. "Aph~ what's in your closet," I asked her while walking towards the door.

"N-nothing in there," she said while running and blocking the door.

"Aph let me see," I said while moving her. I finally got her out of the way. When she screamed NOOOO. When I open it I saw Zane in a princess out fit. I burst into laughter and was in the floor.

"Zane.. You look... Greet," I said in between laughter. He just stood there blushing a dark red.

"Heheh sorry Zane but I have to say you are working it," Aph said while napping her finger and giggling. I took a pic and posted it on Instagram.

"I-I'm just going to get change," he said while walking into the bathroom.

"Hey Aph why was Zane here and we have to get going," I asked.

"Well I asked Zane to have a tea party with my pony figures," she said while rubbing her neck.

"Ok~," I said awkwardly. Zane got out of the bathroom. "So how is my prince or should I say princess," I said while showing him the photo I took of him.

"Y/N IM GOING TO KILL YOU," he said while chasing me. I ran downstairs while giggling.

-time skipped to mall-

We were at the mall shopping for clothes and stuff. We were heading to the food court when I saw Zane kissing someone. I gasp and walk there in anger. "Zane how could you," I said while I slapped his cheek and I walked away crying. I went to Aph and she saw me and gave me a hug asking what happen," I-I saw Zane kissing someone," I said in between tiers. She sighed and rubbed my head.

"OMI Y/N what's wrong," Katelyn asked/shouted.

"Zane kissed someone and I saw," I said.

"Oh he is going to get hurt," she said in full anger and put her sleeves up on one arm.

"Don't he not worth our time lets just go," I said.

"Fine but when I see him-," she started saying but I interrupted.

"Let's just go," I said.

"Ok," she said. We all walked to the car and drove to Aphmau's house they dropped me off to my house first because I need to fix myself up. I took a quick shower blowed dried my hair and put some pajamas and went to make me some food.

-1 hours later-

I was watching some anime and eating F/I (fave ice cream). I heard a knock on the door to see Zane. "Zane leave me alone I don't want to see your dum face," I shouted at the door.

"Look it's not what it seems there was this girl she was flirting with me and I told her to back of and then she kissed me I tried to get her of but she was holding on look Y/N I'm sorry I didn't know that was going to happen I only want you please open the door," he said. I open the door and looked down with tiers down my face.

"Zane just please I need time," I said but he he hugged me I hugged back while crying into his chest.

"Y/N will you be my girlfriend," he said while pulling out something and it looked like a ring with F/C gem in the middle. I was shocked and nodded my head 'yes' and put it on.

-time skipped-

I was in bed looking at the ring he gave me this ring is so amazing I wonder how much it was I thought to myself. I soon doze off to sleep.

-dream-

I woke in a forest to see a young girl that looked like me. She was looking at a burning village and she held a sword. She was crying I wanted to help but I couldn't talk or move. I only heard cries of  people burning and dying. Then I saw someone behind me in a dark red cloak and a sword, they charged at me and stabbed me straight in the arm and whispered something in my ear it sai-

-end of dream-

I woke up with my face moist. I got up to go to the bathroom and washed my face and went back to bed.

-morning-

I was in bed watching some F/A (fave anime) and drank some tea (sorry if you don't like tea) when I heard a truck out side. I got up and looked out the window and saw a moving truck with a girl with navy blue hair, black clothing with black cat ears, and she had a friend with her with dark purple hair with green eyes:

I got dressed and went to meet them.
"Hi do you guys need help and I'm
Y/N," I said with a smile.

"Thanks and I'm Alexa and my friend with the purple hair is Jane," the girl Alexa said.

"Well it's nice to meet you and welcome to the neighbourhood," I said while shaking her hand with a smile.

-time skipped-

I finished helping them unpack and went home. I got a missed called from Aphmau then I got another called from her and answered it.

"Y/N WHERE WERE YOU," she shouted through the phone.

"Aph calm down there were new people moving to the house in front of me so I was helping them unpack," I said to her.

"Ok fine but come over to my house around 5:00," she said I replied with an ok and since it was 4:45 I got into something comfy but nice and headed over there.

I arrived at Aph and knocked on the door and waited until she came. She open the door and grabbed my wrist.

"Aph what's going on," I asked.

"We are having a surprise party for the people you talked about I invited them over now stay quiet," she said and I did as she said.

We waited a few minutes until the door open and it was...

_________
Sorry for the cliffhanger but I really need to publish this chapter and I ran out of ideas so please leave a comment for what you want in the next chapter and have a wonderful day/night
Jess out!
🐼🐼🐯🐯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 277 56
⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjoy this.⚠️ When Kawaii-Chan's parents for...
1.5K 36 8
Your a gorgeous angel/spirit that just moved into the neighborhood and you've been greeted by a female called aphmau as you talk to her another huma...
78.2K 1.4K 29
For all of you aphmau fans that ship zane and kawaii-chan here is a zaneXkawaii-chan fan fic! A super cute and kawaii book! Tho it does sorta follow...
25.9K 370 37
Kawaii~Chan and Zane been classmates for a while now and everyone wants them to date. Their senior year, when everyone stops bothering them about the...