5SOS Preferences

By btsarmy_nm

Written by yours truly More

How You Meet
Your Favorite Band
Celebrity Crush He's Jealous Of
Song He Dedicates To You
5SOS Horoscopes
Movie You Watch Together
Pet You Get Together
First Date
Favorite Nickelodeon Show
Favorite Vacation Spot
What He Gets You For Your Birthday
Twitter Conversations
Celebrity Crush You're Jealous Of
Your Favorite Cook Show To Watch Together
The Other Boys Don't Like You(Part 1)
Pregnancy Cravings
Names On Each Other's Phones
Child Names
Tip For Your Next Boyfriend
Famous Ex
Your Quirks
The Other Boys Don't Like You(Part 2)
5SOS Horoscopes #2
How He Describes You
5SOS Horoscopes #3
Insecurities
5SOS Horoscopes #4
Promposals
Pick-Up Lines
Best Friend In The Band
Concert He Takes You To
Author's Note
Song Of His He Catches You Singing
5SOS Horoscopes #5
You Get Your Period
Favorite Holiday To Spend Together
Your Wedding Song
How He Likes Your Hair
What You Do In The Mall
Favorite Sleeping With Sirens Song
Boyfriend Hits You (BSM)
Favorite All Time Low Song
Song Lyric That Describes Your Relationship
Favorite Pierce The Veil Song
Your Couple Candy
Favorite Kpop Band
Favorite BTS Song
Band Member He's Jealous Of
His Favorite Place To Kiss You
What He Brings Back From Tour
Your Celebrity Best Friend

Horror Movies

200 2 0
By btsarmy_nm

Luke:
You were watching a horror movie.

You wanted Luke to watch it with you, but he had to stay in the studio to record a song for the album.

You opted to watch it by yourself, but 30 minutes into the movie, you were starting to get scared.

"Shit!" You jumped when you saw someone get chopped up.You hid under the blanket, and when you felt it was safe, you came back out.

Bad idea. "Augh!" You ran out of the room and went to the bedroom, locking the door behind you.

You scrambled under the covers. You decided to call Luke.

You dialed his number, only to have his voicemail pick up.

"Damn it!" You hung up, the room starting to look very gloomy.

Slam!

You heard the door slam shut. You hid under the bed, bringing your phone with you, along with a clothes hanger for protection.

You heard footsteps coming up the stairs, and you hid deeper under the bed.

The bedroom door slowly creaked open and all you could see was a pair of black shoes.

They knelt down and started to check under the bed.

I'm going to die, you thought.

You closed your eyes and held the clothes hanger in front of you, ready to attack the person.

"Y/N? What are you doing under the bed? And what the heck are you doing with that clothes hanger?" You looked up, and saw those familiar blue eyes.

"Luke! I'm so glad you're here!" You hugged him tightly.

"Were you watching that horror movie?" He questioned. You nodded and he chuckled. "Don't worry babe, I'll protect you."

Ashton:
You and Ashton were laying on the couch, watching a horror movie.

To say you were scared was an understatement.

"Augh!" You screamed and ducked your head.

You hated scary movies, but Ashton wanted to watch it, so you reluctantly agreed. The noise had died down so you looked up, only to see that the screen was muted.

"Ashton!" You ran from the room and hid in a closet.

You sat there in the dark silently crying and shaking.

The closet door slowly opened, revealing Ashton with a concerned look on his face.

"Y/N? Why are you crying?" He asked, putting his arms around you.

You only shook your head, sliding out of his.

"I don't want to talk about it." You muttered.

He lifted up your chin and made you look into his eyes.

"Babe, is it about the movie?" He asked. You nodded.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was going to tell you, Ashton, but you were so excited about that movie I just couldn't say anything." You explained, your cheeks starting to redden.

He could tell you were still shaken up, so he brought you into the kitchen and made you some tea.

"Thanks." You muttered when he handed you the tea.

You took a couple of sips and set the mug down with a sigh.

"I'm so sorry Y/N, I wouldn't have forced you to watch if I had known." He apologized.

"It's not your fault, Ash. I just really hate horror movies." You tried to reason.

He brought you closer to him and gave you a squeeze.

"I'm not going to be able to sleep though..." You trailed off. He chuckled. "Don't worry babe, I'll keep the killer away."

Michael:
"No! Don't go in there you clueless asshat!" You yelled at the screen.

Michael was out on a food run. He made you promise to wait until he got back, but you being impatient, had started the movie without him.

"Ugh! I told you not to go in there you dumbass!" You continued to yell at the screen.

You didn't understand why people in horror movies were so stupid. You watched as the girl in the movie was getting eaten by a zombie.

"She deserved it, the idiot." You mumbled.

It was starting to get late, and Michael still wasn't back.

How long does it take to get food?!, you thought.

You kept watching the movie, waiting for him to show up.

By the time the movie ended, he still wasn't back. You tried calling and texting him, but he never answered.

With sleep taking over your body, you decided to go to bed, positive he'll be back soon. You drifted off to sleep.

Clank, clank.

You were woken up by the sound of something hitting your window.

You looked beside you and noticed Michael never got home.

You got up, deciding to investigate the noise.

"Michael?" You called out.

You only heard a shuffling sound.

You quietly grabbed a golf club, and waited.

Suddenly, someone grabbed you from behind, having a tight grip on you. You tried to get out of their grip, but they were too strong.

"Y/N! It's me!" You recognized that voice.

"Mikey? What the hell are you doing?!" You screamed at him.

"My car broke down and had to find another ride home. I tried not to wake you but I ended up crashing into you." He explained.

"Well, as long as you're okay, we're good." You started to walk away.

"Oh, and by the way, everyone in the movie dies." You spilled. "Y/N!" He whined, which made you laugh.

Calum:
You had gone over to Calum's house to watch the new horror movie.

Halfway into the movie, you ran out of popcorn.

"I'll be right back." You told Calum, who only waved you off, eyes trained on the movie.

You walked into the kitchen and started to make a second batch of popcorn.

That's when you noticed his phone sitting on the counter.

Suddenly, you had a great idea.

Opening his Twitter, you tweeted about a special treat.

You then started recording. "Hey guys! It's Y/N. Today, I'm giving you guys a special treat. Calum's watching a horror movie, and I thought it would be funny if we scared him."

The comments started to come in, saying how this would be fun and how amazing you are for doing this.

You smiled into the camera, and creeped into the living room, where Calum was still watching the movie.

"Bitch, I told you not to go in there!" He groaned as the girl in the movie was being sucked into the underworld with the creepy shadow watching.

"ARGHHHH!" You screamed out, earning a high pitched yelp from Calum.

You doubled over laughing, incredulous that it actually worked.

"Y/N! That wasn't funny! I almost had a heart attack!" He scolded you.

You then noticed his pants and doubled over laughing again, making sure to point the camera where you were looking at.

"Um...Calum? Did you pee your pants?!" You questioned, pointing at his crotch.

He looked down and turned beet red. He then noticed you were holding his phone.

"Y/N, you better not post that!" He screamed. You quickly ran to the bedroom, locking it behind you.

You posted the video on all of his social media.

You also sent it to yourself, knowing you could use it as blackmail.

"Y/N! Delete that video and give me back my phone." He yelled at you, banging on the door.

You opened the door and held the phone out.

He snatched it out of your hands and checked his social media, trying to delete the video.

"Good luck with that!" You laughed as you made your way out the door.

The video went viral and his fans never let him get away with that incident.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

647K 21.3K 31
"who the fuck is a 5 seconds of summer?"
12.6K 914 180
Just funny 5SOS things
2.3K 276 17
In which a boy and a girl's love is to never be