The Billionaire's Broken Marr...

By patzyboo

Book Cover by xxbamchuxx Elite Zachary Montreal's Story More

1
2

3

12.6K 368 103
By patzyboo

Someone here na marunong mag-edit ng book covers? I would really appreciate it if you could make one for this story. PM niyo lang ako :) 

Her POV

Nakangiti kong tiningnan ang painting na kakatapos ko lang gawin. It's a beautiful scenery of a garden. I dreamt of it a few nights ago. It seems familiar. Di ko alam kung nakapunta na ako dito o hindi pa.

I just smiled while looking at my masterpiece at itinabi iyon sa iba ko pang mga gawa.

Lahat ng ginawa kong paintings, they all appeared in my dream. I find it weird para panaginipan ang mga ito. Or maybe they are a part of my lost memory.

Napabalikwas ako ng marinig kong may kumatok sa pinto.

"Tamara? Let's have lunch na." I heard my mom said behind the door. I just went to the CR and washed away the paint that's on my hand. I immediately went to the dining area.

I went to my Dad and gave him a kiss of his cheek and then ganun din kay Mom.

"So Tamara, napag-isipan mo na ba ang offer ng Tita mo?" tanong ni Mom sa akin.

"Mom, I am already contented here sa Pilipinas. At isa pa mahihirapan lang akong mamalagi sa Paris kasi di naman ako nakakapagsalita ng lenggwahe nila. I just want to have a gallery here and teach children to paint." Masayang mungkahi ko. I just heard my Mom sighed and saw my Dad smiled at me.

"I am just here ready to support you, princess." nakangiting sabi ni Dad and held my hand.

"But don't you want to study sa Paris? There's a school there na alam ng Tita mo where you can study to improve your skills." Mom insisted. Dad and I just chuckled at her.

"I want to stay here, Mom. I know I belong here." I told her.

I know my heart belongs here.

--

After eating, I went back to my room.

It has been months since I woke up from a coma. Mom said I had an accident when I was driving by myself.

I woke up.

But I can't remember.

I can't remember who I am.

I can't remember the people around me.

They told me it was a miracle for me to survive. Kaya ganoon na lang ang pag-alaga nila sa akin and treated me like a fragile vase.

I started painting when I woke up one day after a weird dream.

I saw myself wearing a nice wedding dress in front of a church. I painted that dream and showed it to my parents. Shock was evident to their faces when they saw my painting. That's why I asked.

I asked if I was married. If I have a husband. But they just laughed at me and told me that I don't have a husband at kung meron man bakit daw wala akong suot na singsing. Which is true.

Wala naman akong singsing when I woke up. Baka gawa-gawa lang ng imahinasyon ko ang panaginip kong iyon.

I just shook my head sa mga pinagiisip ko and got a new canvass to paint on.

--

His POV

"So? Is there any trace of her?" I asked the private investigator that I hired. But I can see on his face the answer.

I just sighed.

"You can go." I ordered him which he immediately did. Where the hell are you Tamara?

There are no records of her leaving the country kaya alam kong nandito lang siya sa Pilipinas.

I tried to talk to her parents again but they keep their mouth shut. I tried everything. God knows I'm trying.

Is this karma? All she ever did was love me with all her heart but because I'm an asshole, I didn't acknowledge her. Made her feel that she's unwanted and drilled into her mind that all she will ever have from me is my last name.

I laughed bitterly at that thought. If I realized a day earlier, maybe she's still here. By my side. Loving me. But No.

Every single fucking day, I wished that I could turn back time. But I can't. I fucking can't. Every single fucking day, I need to suffer the consequences of being an asshole. And every single fucking day, I can't help but to miss the girl who used to my wife. The girl who loved me with all her heart. The girl that gave up on me.

Every morning as I wake up, I just wished that she is still there. Lying beside me while sleeping peacefully. I wished that I can undo all of the things I have done and erase the pain she felt. But damn it. I know those wishes will never come true. There's no fairygod mother that will show up and grant your wish. Genie in bottles don't exist too. Wishing at a falling star is a fraud. Because I did try. And it never happened.

A million words can't make her come back, because I tried. Same with tears, because I already cried.

I know I deserve this but I the pain is just unbearable.

I'm sorry, Tamara.

I'm sorry that I am too late.

--

"Kuya. Kailangan mo ring magpahinga minsan. Miss ka na ni Mom and Dad pati na rin ni Troy." I heard my sister, Elizabeth, told me while sitting pretty on the couch here in my office.

I just sighed and nodded my head. It's been a while since I visited my Mom and Dad.

"Still no signs of Ate Tamara?" she sadly asked. I looked at her. And I know she could find her answers in my eyes. She just looked at me with pity.

"Bakit ganun Kuya no? Kung ano kaganda yung love story nina Mom and Dad, ganun na lang ka tragic yung sa atin." she sighed. I just smirked bitterly when she said those words.

"Are we that unfortunate, Kuya? May ginawa ba tayong mali to suffer this much?" Eliss said with her voice breaking like she was trying to suppress her sobs. I stood up from my chair and went to her side.

"Kuya, I did everything for him. I gave him all of me and it hurts. He broke my heart but why is it that it still keeps on loving him?" I heard my sister said as she cried on my chest.

This is where we differ.

Elizabeth is like Tamara.

She loved someone with all her heart but ended but broken and shattered.

While I loved someone too late that she gave up waiting.

"Sana kuya makita mo na si Ate Tamara. Make her the happiest girl in the world. Sana makita mo na siya, para kahit isa lang sa atin, magkaroon ng pagkakataong sumaya sa piling ng mahal niya."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 5.7K 73
"OH MY GOSH SINO KA?! Bakit mo ko ginagaya! Hoy!" Gulong gulo ang isip ko habang nakatingin sa lalakeng nasa harapan ko. Bawat buka ng bibig ko ay na...
6.5M 134K 51
The Neighbors Series #2 Highest Rank: #1 in General Fiction ** Meet the rich, gorgeous, hot and sexy Sapphire Briones. She loves to hang-out with her...
209K 4.9K 52
When your happiness only refers to one thing, acceptance. What can you do to get the acceptance you want? How far can you fight? Handa ka bang tangga...
441K 1.1K 16
Fullfil your sexual imagination with these different stories that'll make your feel good.