Mortality to Magic (The Prequ...

By Creativecolette

This is Book Two Mortality to Magic Synopsis, Colette is a Mortal but no ordinary mortal if that. In search... More

Chapter one: The Beginning
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8- Rude
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 Death
Chapter 18 Salute
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27-Hope there's someone
Chapter 28-One call away
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31- How soon is now?
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35 continued
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43-Voldemort's return
Chapter 44
Chapter 45-What have you done
Chapter 46- One step closer
Chapter 46-Lay me down
Chapter- 47-Trying not to love you.
Chapter 48-Trying so hard
Chapter 49 -New Life,New Family
Chapter 50-Forever may you run
Chapter 51- Can't fight the moonlight
Chapter 52-Torn
Chapter 53 - Truth or consequences
Chapter 54-The horrible truth
Chapter 55-The horrible truth continued
Chapter 56-Blended Family.
Chapter 57-The beginning of all the pain
Chapter 58-Where is home?
Chapter 59-Perfect strangers
Chapter 60- Between a rock and a hard place
Chapter 61-When we Were Young
Chapter 62-Stuff This
Chapter 63- Making it happen

Chapter 21

50 14 13
By Creativecolette

Cole flames into the underworld where usually has coronations are usually held. He nods at the Elderly Dark priest and The priest bows in his presence.

The Priest open's up the Grimoire. He flips the pages filled with Dark Magic until he finds the spell he is looking for.

The Priest looks at Cole. "Are you sure you want to do this?."

Cole nodded. "It's the only way..besides The Seer wouldn't have suggested this if she wasn't confident that it would work."

The Old Priest sighs and attempts to shut the book but Cole puts his hand inside the book and forces it open. "I should've known she was involved in this."

Cole frowns. "What on earth are you talking about?."

The Old Priest shrugs. "It's nothing to do with me.. Like you said It's the Seer's plan so I strongly suggest you summon her."

Cole waves his arm in an upwards motion and The Seer arrives in Cole's flames.

 She bowed at Cole "You called sire?."

Cole looks at her angrily. "The Priest is refusing to preform the spell because he knows it was your plan...Is there something that you haven't told me?"

The seer shakes her head. "Of course not sire.. If he is not able to do the Job that he was asked to do then you must vanquish him and preform the spell yourself."

Cole looks back at The Old Priest. "Well?.. Are you willing to do what is required of you..."

The Old Priest shook his head. "Absolutely not.."

Cole opens up his hand and summons a blue fireball.

He smiles at the Priest. "Last chance..Do the Job I asked you to do.."

The Priest smiles defiantly. "Never."

Cole tuts."Shame.. You just might've been the best Priest we have ever had...There might have been a promotion in it for you or perhaps early retirement.. but nevermind.. It won't take me long to find your replacement..Once I am the source that is."

The Old Priest begs for his life. "Wait!..Wait I've changed my mind I'll do it wait Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!" Cole threw his fireball directly at the Old Priest prompting the Old Priest to burst into flames essentially vanquishing him.

Cole looks at where the Old Priest had stood. "Ouch..That's gotta hurt.."

He bent down at the Scorch Mark. "That's going to be tough to get out of the floor..I very much doubt There will be other demons lining up to replace him with that still there as a constant reminder."

The Seer smiled eveily. "I will deal with that sire and your replacement for the Old Priest will be sorted also.. Now for the spell."

Cole walked toward the Grimore and opened the book to the page again.

Cole frowns thinking he has forgotten something. He looks at The Seer. "I'll be right back."

He flames out and flames into Colette's bedroom where she was sleeping. With his hand he summons scissors into his hand and chops of a strand of Colette's hair and then flames out once more.

He flames back into the underworld and steps in front of the Grimore.

He waves his hand a Black bowl on top of a fire appears. He thows Colette's hair in there and begins to Chant in latin:

Nostrum Jesum Christum testor Dark Magic fortitudine et virtute principium.

Mitte in descensu inferorum omnes sanet

Da exemplum alterius vires et potentiam suam dare ipsis faucibus inferni.

English Translation:

I call upon our Dark Magic throughout the ages with the strength and power of the Source.

Cast your evil spell all the way down from hell

Give her the power to copy other's powers and give her our very own taste of hell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35 0 26
This story is the second of the long Guardian Series of Charmed Fiction published by Magic Myth. The series is an alternate Cole and Phoebe timeline...
217K 9.2K 40
percy jackson x oc ! Unaware of her abilities, Regina assumed her thirst ...
6.2K 62 22
Prue is dead, the power of four is broken but when Pandora, Piper and Phoebe discover there's another sister who kept the power of four alive
12.1K 773 19
Two hearts journey together in life, heartbreak, and passion in one story intertwined with two siblings desperate to find peace, happiness, and reso...