For me to say "I Love You" [C...

By White-Angel94

Ryoma went missing right after the National and now appear again only to be different not to mention didn't c... More

Part 1 - Revealization
Part 2 - The Pursue
Part 3 - Their Target
Part 4 - Unexpected Visitor
Part 5 - Be Mine
Part 6 - Hope
Part 8 - Truth
Part 9 - Reminiscence
Part 10 - Choice
Part 11 - Resuscitate
Part 12 - All's Well that Ends Well
Need Help
Updated NEWS!!!

Part 7- Predicament

2.3K 75 10
By White-Angel94

Hello people of wattpad~ Tehe...Well after such a while, it is updated..well sorry T-T Got my hands full with things...Hahaha...Oh, well...thank you for all the comments and reviews! Thank you~<3 I really totally appreciate them! I luv you guys~ Okay...enough of the chit chat. On with the story~ Enjoy~

For me to say "I love you"

Part 7 – 'Predicament'

The wind blew and the petals were scattering all over the places. Ryoma was sitting on the bench with a blanket wrapped around him. Ryoga had forced it onto him afraid that he would catch a cold. It was such a nice weather outside and so he decided to go to the garden. It is almost a week by now since the time that he had confessed his feelings to Atobe. It was such a funny and enjoyable week. Each time Ryoma wanted to enter the bath, Atobe would be there along with Ryoga. Each time anyone would stare at him, they would receive such a scary glare from both Ryoga and Atobe. It was embarrassing but it was fun at the same time for Ryoma. It had been a long time since he was able to enjoy his days laughing like this. Sure it is fun being with Ryoga and Kevin would visits him and tell him stories to entertain him but being able to actually do things himself, it is more enjoyable that way.

Suddenly Ryoma was hugged from behind and he would notice it right away that the person is Ryoga because of his usual cologne. A smile curved on his face and he touched Ryoga's hand gently. Ryoga rest his chin on Ryoma's head and smile, a very broad smile.

"You seem to be enjoying your time here." Ryoga said.

"I am...thanks to you and everyone"

"Does that 'everyone' include that idiot." Ryoga asked annoyingly.

Suddenly Ryoma burst into laughter. His laugh made Ryoga happy. He was very glad that Ryoma is enjoying himself. He was hugging him tighter.

"Hmm...are you still mad at him?" Ryoma asked.

"Who won't!" Ryoga protested. "There's no way I'm letting you to be with that weirdo." Ryoga added.

"But Ryoga..." Ryoma insisted.

" I know that you like him. Just what in the world did you see in him?" Ryoga asked which made Ryoma to blush brightly.

"I...I don't know...I just...love everything about him...I guess..." Said Ryoma while blushing brightly within Ryoga's embraced.

"Jeez...I'll endure him at least." Ryoga said and release his hug and sat beside Ryoma.

"Thank you...you're the best!" Said Ryoma and rested his head against Ryoga's shoulder.

"Tired?"

"Uhm...just a bit..." Said Ryoma who was starting to get sleepy.

"Okay...just take a nap...I don't mind..." Ryoga said and slowly moved Ryoma's head onto his lap.

"O...okay...thank...you...hmmmn..."

Atobe was watching both of them from far, he was smiling as he saw Ryoma who was sleeping on Ryoga's lap. He quickly walks towards them. Ryoga was brushing Ryoma's head gently when suddenly Atobe came and sat beside both of them.

"He must be tired." Atobe suddenly said.

"..." Ryoga was surprised when he heard Atobe but still he replied him. "Well, he's been having so much fun...." He suddenly stop, after a long pause he sighed. "Not that I want to admit it...but it's all thank to you I guess." Ryoga continued his words and kept on brushing Ryoma's head.

"..." Atobe was speechless as Ryoga had complimented him. "He looks so happy whenever he won his game...it was the only time that I could saw him smile..." Atobe said which earn Ryoga's small laugh.

"Yeah well, it was the only time that he would show anyone his real self...but after that incident..."

"That incident?" Atobe asked. "This...had been on my mind but...Ryoma's condition...even if I saw the file but...I still can't believe it."

"..." Ryoga was silent as his hand had stopped moving. He look at Ryoma and sighed. "I'll bring him to the room first and we'll talk after that."

Ryoga scooped Ryoma slowly and lift him in a princess like position which makes Atobe to become jealous.

"Let me bring him." Atobe suddenly said.

"..." Ryoga sighed. "No...just let me be since you'll take him from me soon." Ryoga said with such a serious face.

"Ryoga..."

They were walking through the front door of the inn when suddenly the three of them were surprised by a voice that sounds familiar. Atobe started to curse as he heard the voice. Ryoga was quite worried about the situation since it will be bad if Ryoma were to wake up and become panicked, it was just recently that he started to be happy and enjoying his life again and Ryoga would do anything to keep that little paradise for Ryoma.

"You must be Echizen Ryoga." Said a voice which makes Ryoga sighed and Atobe to keep on holding his head.

"Fuji...Syuusuke..." Said Atobe almost grumbling.

"It's been a while, Atobe."

"Oshitari...I should have known..."

"Hey, now. If you guys want to have a fight or...whatever it is, just so you know...leave my family alone." Said Ryoga and he went inside the inn, carrying Ryoma on his arm.

"I'm afraid, we can't do that Echizen Ryoga-san." Said Fuji.

"Ryoga...just bring him inside, I'll handle this." Said Atobe which surprised all of them that were present there.

"Don't be too long about it...we don't really have much time, Atobe." Said Ryoga seriously before he left.

"I know..."

The rest of them were shocked to hear Atobe said 'I' rather than 'Ore-sama' speech that he always used. The rest of the Seigaku and Hyotei tennis members finally came out of hiding, joining Oshitari and Fuji. Atobe was speechless as he saw all of them and started to rubbing his forehead and sigh loudly.

"Ore-sama demand to know what do you peasant want from Ore-sama?" Atobe suddenly had his 'ore-sama' switch on.

"Ara...you have returned, huh?" Asked Fuji.

"Fuji." Said Tezuka.

"Hai, hai."

"Was...that...Echizen?" Asked Momoshiro suddenly.

"He look sicker than before nya~" Said Kikumaru.

"Is that really that brat, Atobe?" Asked Shishido.

"What actually is wrong with him?" Asked Oishi who had started to get panic.

All of them were asking so many question and started to verbally brawl with each other until Tezuka finally snap and ordered them to quiet and let Atobe to speak about Ryoma. Atobe sighed and started to look all serious and scary which made all of them to shudder except for Tezuka, Fuji and Oshitari.

"Ore-sama demand all of you to return." Atobe said.

"Why?" Fuji suddenly asked.

"Atobe, why would you ask us to leave?" Asked Tezuka.

"His condition had stabilized recently and to have all of you here would make it worst." Atobe explain.

"His condition?" Asked Gakuto.

"What condition fshu~" Asked Kaido.

"Based on what I had seen, 100% is that Echizen had an illness and 5.8% he was tired because of the tournament that he enter." Inui stated.

"Won't you explain before all of us started to think all the weird stuff that could be happening to that Echizen?" Asked Oshitari.

"Atobe-san...it would be better if you tell us before we jump into a conclusion by ourself..." Said Ootari.

"Ore-sama cannot tell you about his condition as Ore-sama does not have the authority to do so." Was what Atobe had said.

"Then, you don't mind if we are to ask Echizen directly?" Asked Fuji.

"Do you wish him dead?" Asked Atobe furiously.

"E..eh?" Said Momoshiro "Wha...what do you mean, Atobe?"

" He can't stand pressure or he'll collapsed again..." Atobe suddenly said.

"Is his condition was the reason that he suddenly disappeared right after the national?" Asked Oishi.

"Yes." Was what Atobe replied.

"Then we should ask his family about his condition then, so that we won't surprise him." Said Inui.

"Is that okay with you, Atobe?" Tezuka asked with such a calm expression.

"Well, that is if Ryoga let you..."

"Ryoga? You mean Echizen-kun's older brother?" Oishi asked.

"Yes."

Ryoga was sighing for a few times already. Ryoma was still sleeping peacefully on the futon, a smile curved on Ryoga's face. He was shocked to see all Seigaku and Atobe's team to be here. Again he started to sigh again. After a few minutes, Atobe finally came to the room with such a worried face.

"They won't leave..." Atobe said while holding his forehead with frustration.

"..." Ryoga sighed again.

"Ryoga."

"Let me guess...they want to know about Ryoma or they won't leave?" Asked Ryoga.

"..." Atobe paused for a while. "Yeah you can say that."

Ryoga sighed again. Ryoma slowly waking up from his sleep, both Ryoga and Atobe become startled at the now awake Ryoma who was rubbing his eyes cutely. Atobe slowly come close to him and smile. Ryoma blinks his eyes for a few times to see clearly and he smiled as he saw both Ryoga and Atobe in front of him.

"Good morning...Ryoga....Keigo..."

"Morning Ryoma." Said Ryoga .

"Good morning to you too, Ryoma." Said Atobe.

"Did you sleep well?" Asked Ryoga.

"Hmm...I did..." Answered Ryoma happily.

"Good..." Said Atobe while patting Ryoma's head gently.

..............................................................................................................................

"We're lucky that we got a break this weekend." Said Momoshiro.

"Yeah nya~" Answered Kikumaru.

"Just when can we meet with Echizen?" Asked Oishi.

"Soon..." Is what Fuji said with a smile on his face.

The moon was already showing on the night sky. Ryoma was happy that Atobe had reserved a private onsen just for them. Ryoga was walking with Atobe behind Ryoma who was humming happily. Ryoga sigh again after he heard the situation about the Seigaku and the Hyotei members who are here to know more about Ryoma's condition.

"Stop sighing already, Ryoga...you'll get noticed for sure."

"Can't they just leave. If Ryoma didn't contact them even after he had arrived at Japan means he never did wanted to meet them in the first place. Can't they even figure it out?" Ryoga asked.

"They are the type to never give up, you should know that."

"For now, I hope that Ryoma won't accidentally meet them in any way that they could."

"Yeah, I hope so..."

Suddenly Ryoma stop walking and started to turn around to see both Ryoga and Atobe who was there right behind him. Both of them were startled by Ryoma's sudden action and just freeze there, smiling awkwardly to Ryoma. Ryoma walks towards both of them, aware of their awkward smile to him.

"Is...something wrong?" Ryoma suddenly asked which make Ryoga turn into mute.

"..." Ryoga just lift his shoulder, still remain silent.

"Keigo? Are you guys hiding something from me?" Ryoma asked.

"We-well no...why would we do that, right Ryoga?"

"Ah...yeah...he's right!"

"Uh huh...really...somehow I doubt that."

Ryoma said and continue to walk towards the private onsen while still peeking at both Ryoga and Atobe who was still acting weirdly as he would sometimes look at them. Ryoma finally feeling annoyed and irritated as both of them are looking all fidgeting and worried about something and it actually irked him. Ryoma sighed and stop again.

"Ryoga, Keigo...just tell me already!" Ryoma finally said.

"Tell you what?" Ryoga asked.

"There's nothing to tell, Ryoma." Said Atobe.

"Really?" Asked Ryoma.

"Really." Answered Atobe.

"Fine.."

As Ryoma turned back to continue his walk to the private onsen, he stumbled onto someone and fall. Luckily Atobe quickly grabbed him before Ryoma fall onto the floor which made Ryoga to wiped his invisible sweat feeling relief that Ryoma didn't got hurt. Atobe was hugging Ryoma tightly which made Ryoma become blush and tries to stand on his feet when he suddenly heard a very familiar voice coming from the person that he had stumbled with.

"Echizen?"

"Eh?" Ryoma said still hugging Atobe.

"Ryoma..." Atobe whispered softly trying to calm him.

"What is...is this the thing that both of you are hiding from me?" Ryoma asked, trembling within Atobe's embraced.

"Yah...Atobe...it seems that we're lucky." Said Fuji while smiling happily with the rest of the tennis members of Seigaku and Hyotei.

"I...I don't want...." Ryoma started to say.

"Can you walk to Ryoga?" Atobe asked.

"I...can't move, Keigo..." Ryoma was almost burst into tears.

"Ryoga." Was all Atobe need to say to make Ryoga came running to them.

"Ryoma...are you okay?" Ryoga started to ask as Atobe handed Ryoma to him.

"Keigo..."

"It's fine...I'll try to handle them..." Atobe said while smiling towards him.

"It's been a while Echizen...where are you going?" Asked Oshitari.

Ryoma started to grip onto Ryoga and his grip became tighter. Atobe was very worried that Ryoma might collapse and was sending an S.O.S eye telepathy towards Ryoga who seems to understand Atobe's intention. Ryoma was holding onto Ryoga the whole time that Ryoga realised that Ryoma was trembling hard.

"Well...won't you guys have a talk with Ore-sama instead?" Atobe ask.

"Echizen...why won't you speak to us?" Asked Momoshiro.

Ryoma's grip on Ryoga's cloth become tighter, Ryoma suddenly look up to Ryoga. Atobe was shocked that Ryoga didn't brought Ryoma to their room yet and he started to worry that Ryoma can't hold up. He quickly went to them and slightly touch Ryoma's waist.

"Are you okay, Ryoma?" Atobe asked.

"Ryoma...if you don't want to talk with them..." Ryoga said.

"I..."

"If you want to speak with them, I'll be with you..." Atobe said.

Ryoma was looking at Atobe. Ryoga started to sigh again as he saw the look that Ryoma was giving him and Atobe. He wanted it to end. Ryoma does not want to hide anymore. Ryoga knows better than anyone about how much Ryoma wanted to be here, to be in Japan, with his friends and teammates. He knows it better than anyone about his longing.

"I'll be with you too..." Ryoga said with a smile.

"Thank you...Ryoga, Keigo..." Ryoma said while smiling happily at both of them.

To be Continue...

That's it! I hope you guys like this chapter...Well...And please do leave comments or reviews however you guy want to and please vote if you think you like this chapter. Once again thank you~ Ciao~ Till we meet again in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 1.2K 19
Living as a noblewoman, you were despised by your own father as he wanted a boy to be given birth first. You had fought to earn his love and attentio...
30.4K 923 32
I'm not very good at this so please be good to me . Echizen Ryoma, a prodigy in tennis is betrayed by those who he think are is friends . leaving the...
101K 1.9K 44
Tezuka and I were arranged to be married at a very young age. We were only in middle school. I didn't think I could afford to love anyone due to my c...
436K 8.7K 59
After being in rehab for 3 years, Echizen Rika is finally back. She then enrolled in Seigaku where her little brother is. She met the tennis boys c...