Shattered Thoughts : Book One...

By RengadeWriting

Bucky Barnes has been on the run from hydra for months, and when Steve finally finds him, he's in bad shape... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 15

10.1K 364 47
By RengadeWriting

  Going through Bucky's memories had been both mentally and physically exhausting for Willow, and right now all she wanted to do was sleep. She wheeled her way into her bedroom, and then realized that her alarm clock was up on a high shelf. She didn't want to sleep in, so she looked around for something to use to knock it off the shelf. 

  Willow leaned forward, trying to reach the clock, when her wheelchair rolled out from under her. Willow fell forward, and hit her head on the corner of the dresser. The sudden movement caused pain to shoot up Willow's spine, and she cried out in pain. 

 Laying flat on the ground unable to reach her wheelchair, Willow felt completely helpless. Her legs were dead weight, like lead behind her, Willow tried to claw her way forward to grab her wheelchair. Her mind was spinning and she was starting to get dizzy. The position in which she was laying, the metal in her spine pressing down on her lungs, making it hard for her to breathe.  This was ridiculous, Willow had lived on her own for years, and now was the time her wheelchair had decided to attempt murder. 

 She was desperately trying to inch forward and grab onto something, but darkness had begun clouding her vision. She couldn't move, she couldn't breathe, and then Willow Dariela blacked out. Her outstretched hand falling limply to the floor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 6.2K 19
Bucky may have been found and is being helped, but there were others with him. While regaining his own memories, he see's a specific girl fighting ag...
8.1K 547 60
Bucky Barnes starts to remember his life before he became the Winter Soldier. After the events of Washington, he had wanted to run away and hide. He...
278 12 1
Bucky's ex-wife wants to save Bucky from Hydra. She and Steve are plotting to bring down Hydra and their leader. The two of them think Bucky would b...
2.1K 144 22
When Nick Fury assigns Torrance Avery to a new case, she thought, what could possibly go wrong? She had gone on countless missions and worked hundred...