Maddie Harlins Murderer

By correy47

Her name was Maddie Harlin, she was a normal teenage girl having her 19th birthday in a few days, but that al... More

Chapter 1- My Motive
chapter 2- how i did it
Chapter 4- capturing my third victim
chapter 5- time to begin
chapter 6- her turn

chapter 3- my second victim

2 0 0
By correy47

I was walking back up the stairs , and asked my sisters other friend to help me move it , she asked where the other girl went to I told her the bathroom , my natural response , as she was starting to move the object I hit her with the back of the knife also, I had something else planned for my sister.

I did the same as last time and quietly opened the basement door

and dragged her down the stairs , I tied her up to the next pillar and tied both her hand and legs to the pillar and taped her mouth shut.

I walked back up the stairs and dropped the pocket knife in the trash , I had to prepare for my sisters turn .

I got out the rope I had prepared layer that day, I had ditched school, and a few needles filled with liquid Temazepam,

And set those out on the table I reached over to the sink and turned the water on and filled up a cup of water.

I called in my sister to help me lift the coffin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...