Stay (KnB Fanfic)

By Sofea6060

They left him. He was abandoned. Years later they came back seeking for forgiveness. Will Kuroko forgive them... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N Please Read
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 6 (REAL)

17.2K 474 160
By Sofea6060

OK finally here it is! <3 Let's start!
______________________________________

"You're useless"

"Quit being a regular"

"Weak"

"I don't need to train anymore"

"You're in the way"

.
.
.

"-roko"

"Kuroko!"

The blue head snapped out of his thoughts and looked at his best friend, Kagami Taiga.

"What the hell are you doing? You've been spacing out a lot lately" Kagami narrows his eyes at Kuroko.

"Its nothing Kagami-kun, I'm just tired is all." The phantom shows a weak smile.

Kagami's not stupid (A/N Well maybe he is :P), he's known Kuroko for about 3 years now, he can tell if Kuroko is lying or not, and he could literally tell that his best friend is lying.

However he just kept quiet and bit into his seventh burger.

They are now having lunch together at Maji Burger since they accidentally bumped into each other earlier that day. I mean its not always they get to hang out together since they're both busy with their own careers.

Kagami works as a fireman and has known Kuroko for years when they met at that very place which is Maji Burger. It was like faith you know? At first Kagami obviously doesn't notice Kuroko with his low presence.

But then they became friends, as Kagami would usually come by Maji Burger for food while Kuroko would come for the vanilla milkshake. So after a few times meeting, they slowly became friends.

~•~•~•~•~•~

"Ah, I'm full..." Kagami states as they walked out of the fast food restaurant.

"I don't understand how you could eat that much food..." Kuroko sweatdrops as he looked at the red head.

"I don't understand why you eat so little" Kagami answers back.

As they were walking, Kagami's phone rang and they stopped while Kagami took out his phone and turned to Kuroko.

"Sorry, I'll take this, it won't take that long." Kagami tells Kuroko while the blue head just nodded.

Kuroko walked down the pavement further as Kagami answers his phone not wanting to distract him.

Kuroko leaned on one of the building looking at the oh so quiet roads. People would sometimes walk by and it would leave him to the silent sound again.

It wasn't sunny, nor was it raining, just like Kuroko likes it.

The bluennette ran his fingers through his blue locks and sighs. Maybe he is been spacing a lot lately..

Even though Kuroko swore not to get involved with the Kiseki No Sedai ever again, he couldn't help but have mixed feelings. Heck he doesn't even know what he is feeling now.

Regret? Sadness? Anger? Forgiveness?

If those were-

"Tetsu...?!"

Kuroko snapped his head to his side and saw a familiar dark blue headed male eyes as big as saucers as he looked at the small phantom. Aomine Daiki.

Yet another one of them shows up. Oh Kami-sama why do you have to this?

Kuroko's eyes widened and opened his mouth to say something but immediately closed them.

Kuroko just looked away and pushed himself off the wall and started to walk away.

"T-Tetsu...! Wait!" Aomine called out and grabbed a hold of Kuroko's wrist.

Kuroko looked back at Aomine with anger. "Let go of me...!"

"Wait Tetsu please listen to me-" Aomine pleaded desperately. At least, please let him hear it out.

There was so much he wanted to tell him. There was so much he wanted Kuroko to know.

Just one minute will be enough. He wanted to tell Kuroko his feelings and his regret, he wants Kuroko to at least know.

This time, every second counts.

"Oi teme!What are you doing to Kuroko?!" A voice yelled and before anyone could react a fist collided with Aomine's cheek sending him to the ground.

Kuroko gasped and looked at Kagami who looks like he wants to beat him more.

Before Aomine could do anutjing, Kagami grabbed Kuroko's wrist and made a run for it.

"K-Kagami-kun..wait..!" Kuroko says but Kagami didn't stop and continued to run.

Kuroko looked back at Aomine who was still on the floor and felt a wave of regret overcome him.

Once they were far enough, Kagami stopped running and they both caught their breath.

"What the hell was his problem?! Did he do anything to you?" Kagami asks Kuroko which he shook his head.

"Did you know him?" The blue head stayed quiet but nodded.

"Who...was he...?"
______________________________________

CLIFFHANGERRR haha gomen minna, I love you guys, hope you liked the chapter!!! Tell me if you did, I want some comfort now T.T I feel depressed for some reason...

I know there's some KagaKuro moments here, but as I said in the start, this will be a GoMKuro, so do not worry, they are just friends :)

Anyways hope you liked it, sorry it took forever! Read my other books:

Kuroko Turns Into A Girl?!(KnB Fanfic)

GoM Reunite! (KnB Fanfic)

Kuroko No Basuke Drabbles

Random Tagged Book

Matta ne~ <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 1.1K 10
| Warning: These chapters involve mature scenes and scenes that may be triggering. Viewer Discretion Is Advised. | | Disclaimer Part 1: I DO NOT OWN...
67K 1.9K 15
kenma was bullied by kuroo and sakusa, because he was "too feminine" when kenma leaves, he meets atsumu, who teaches him self confidence and badass...
58.6K 2.3K 39
Currently in progress of editing the whole story and will update the description once everything is done. Thank you. "We were happy before. Being wi...
32.8K 864 17
This story is about Tetsuya Kuroko falling in love with Seijuro Akashi. The captain vowed to himself that he's going to make Tetsuya fall in love wit...