Daddy's Cowgirl (Completed) *...

By iheartreading2007

No one will ever know the pain that she feels. The pain that began the day her mother was killed in a car acc... More

Daddy's Cowgirl
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue <3
Daddy's Cowgirl 2

Chapter 8

23.6K 315 16
By iheartreading2007

***Flashback Chris’s POV***

‘Wow, so you seriously like her huh?’ Erik asks.

‘No shit Sherlock.’ I roll my eyes at him.

‘Well I hope you don’t ask me for any advice because she’s stubborn. I know I’m her big bro and I love her don’t get me wrong but that girl is extremely hard to figure out.’ Matt says.

‘I can handle her I just have to figure out a way to get her to give me a chance.’ I say. I hear a phone go off and Matt holds up hand.

‘Hold on it maybe Ashley.’ He says while digging through his pocket. Once he pulls it out he reads who it is calling and grunts. ‘It’s your brother. What’s up Mikey?’ I can hear a screaming in the back ground

‘SH-IT! What the hell? Matt ask him if that’s my mom! What’s going on?’ I holler at Matt.

‘Hey man who’s…’ he gets  cut off by Mikey saying something too quickly for me to even understand. ‘What the fuck do you mean she won’t wake up man? Fucking shake her. You know she sleeps like a dead person. Wait is that her screaming?’ what the fuck I think.

‘Her who?’ I ask looking around the room to see half the team here standing up and looking around just as confused as I am.

‘Did she just say “Momma”?!!?!?!?!’ Matt shouts all the sudden going pale.

‘Dude what the fuck is going on?’ I holler shaking Matt which seems to wake him up.

‘Me and Chris are heading that way now be there in 10 or less.’ He snaps the phone closed. The next words out of his mouth makes my heart stop and I almost collapse in the middle of the room. ‘It’s Liz.’

I look around the room and all the guys are running around grabbing keys, phone’s and wallets. Erik walks up to me and punches me in the arm hard.

‘It’s Liz.’ He says which snaps me out of it. I reach into my pocket grabbing my keys and running towards my jacked up truck. I’m the second one there but only because Matt’s Challenger can go way the hell faster than my truck. When I get there I see he left the gate open for me. I quickly pull in behind Liz’s truck and turn to hear 6 other cars pulling in. I run up the steps followed by all the other guys and sprint up the stairs only to stop dead in my tracks when I get to her door. The guys run into my back making me stumble into the room.

She is thrashing around on the bed screaming. Tears are pouring out of her closed eyes. Her beautiful curly auburn hair is going everywhere. The pained expression on her face damn near just breaks your heart. Her top has ridden up where you can see a belly button piercing that for some reason I have plans on biting and a tattoo going up from her hip but I can’t see it clearly. Yeah I really want to run my tongue across that. I shake off those thoughts, what the hell am I doing? She’s freaking out and I’m thinking about different things I can do to that delectable body of hers.

Erik and another guy on the team, Big Vince, run forward trying to help Matt hold Liz down but as they reach for her they stop when they see her visible bruises on her upper arms. They both turn to look at me but I shake my head at them. They both step back and I walk over just in time to pull Matt back from a damn good right hook. She looks like an avenging angel to me right now.

‘Shit thanks man, that would’ve hurt. She’s a scary little thing when she’s pissed.’ Matt mutters.

‘What the fuck happened and why in the hell are you in her bedroom?’ I growl at Mikey. I don’t like the thought of anyone being near what’s mine especially when what’s mine is looking a delicious as she is right now. Just, DAMN.

‘I stayed with her last night, she needed a friend.’ Mikey says shrugging. I clench both my fists and take a step towards him.

‘WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU STAYED HERE LAST NIGHT?’ I holler. I’m now shaking uncontrollably at this point from rage. I cannot believe he slept under the same roof as my angel. She’s mine, not his.

‘I mean I crashed in her bed with her. It’s not the first time Chr-‘ I cut him off my hollering in rage and swinging at him. I catch him in the jaw which knocks him on his ass. I lunge for him only to be pulled up short.

‘Chris calm down man!’ Erik hollers, I try and shake them off. I need to get my hands on Mikey, I know he’s my brother but he has to pay for sleeping in the bed with my angel. She isn’t even my girlfriend yet and that mother fucker got to sleep in the bed with her. Oh hell no!

‘What the fuck Chris! Calm down, worry about me later but we have to wake up Liz.’ Big Vince growls in my ear, come to find out I’m being held back by Erik and Big Vince. What he says seems to suck all the rage out of my body all at once.

‘Let me go!’ I holler. ‘I’m fine just let me go to her.’

‘I don’t think that’s a good idea Chr-‘ Matt’s cut off when I walk over to her where she is still thrashing around on the bed making her hair go everywhere. I reach out and snag her wrists in each of my hands, I make sure I am not holding too tightly. I would rather die than ever hurt my beautiful angel. She continues thrashing but I climb on top of her jerking back at as soon as I do because her knees are lethal to where she was aiming. I use my legs to capture hers, I lean in where I am now about 2 inches away from her face.

‘Liz.’ She stops so abruptly it shocks me. She’s not thrashing or anything, she just stopped. Huh. Weird.

‘Well I’ll be damned.’ Someone mumbles behind us but I ignore their comment.

‘Liz.’ I say again. She mumbles something I don’t catch. I slowly let go of her hands and slid a little off the bed thinking she is going to wake up. I am now sitting on the edge of the bed about to get up when I hear a quiet sob. I snap my attention back down the Liz to see fresh tears coming out from under her long lashes. I turn where I can still face her and lean down. I drag all of her hair out of her face and cup her cheeks in my hands.

‘Liz angel, I need you to wake up baby girl.’ I say.

‘Chr-Christopher?’ I hear her voice come out and my heart sings.

‘Yeah angel, I’m right here. Come on wake up for me.’ I wait for a few minutes and get no response, well damn it. I shrug then lean forward and kiss her sweet lips. I close my eyes for a second to enjoy the softness of her lips. I snap my eyes open when I hear her a soft sweet moan. She responds to the kiss for a second and then slowly opens her eyes. I love her grey/green eyes. You can never tell if they are grey or green when I was younger I used to love watching her eyes change colors with her mood. They are more green than grey right now and they are shining tenderness.

She starts reaching for me and her eyes are about to flutter closed before they snap back open and shove me lightly. I immediately pull back watching her sit up and cross her arms on her chest. I know a big grin is on my face now and I flick my eyes down unable to help myself.

When she crossed arms on her chest it pushed her healthy amount of breasts out making them seem even larger. I let my eyes trail down and see the tattoo on her hip going up says something that I can’t make out since I’m turned slightly still sitting on the edge. She hops up and gets out of bed brushing by me giving me a perfect view of her ass. Damn, to think last night I had my hands on that piece of art work.

My attention is brought elsewhere when I hear a collective gasp. I look at Liz and see her bruises showing, I turn to see all the guys with their jaws dropped except Mikey. Mikey has a very pissed off look in his eye and is grinding his teeth so hard I can almost hear it from here. I don’t know how long I’m in la-la land but I’m snapped out of it when I hear my angel say my name.

‘I’m sorry.’ I mumble. ‘So can I ask why Chris was kissing me?’

I blush a little and turn away where I’m not looking at her. I hear Matt explain everything and the next thing I know I see shapely legs in front of me. I snap my eyes up to hers and stand up. The next thing I know her arms are around my neck hugging me. I hesitantly put my arms around her waist and hug back. I shiver when I feel her breath against my ear.

‘Thank you for saving me even more embarrassment. I’m glad I didn’t have to lie there in front of them for very long. I really appreciate it.’ she says. She pulls back away from my ear where we are staring into each other’s eyes. Her eyes are now a dark forest green, I wonder what that means.

She quickly crashes her lips onto mine but before I can respond she pulls back with a deep blush across her cheeks. She only blushes redder when the wolf whistles start up behind me making me chuckle. I reach up and pull her head to my chest which she happily nuzzles it seeming to try and find a hiding place away from the embarrassment.

I turn slightly and glare at the guys. Everyone shuts up but Mikey, which I just shake my head and roll my eyes.

‘Hey angel.’ I lean down and murmur in her ear, smirking when I feel her shiver.

‘Yeah?’ she mumbles into my chest. Damn having her close and dressed like she is makes my hands itch with the need to explore her entire body. I can feel myself grow hard and almost groan out loud when she snuggles in, trying to get closer to me. She stiffens when she brushes up against me.

She pulls her head back and looks at me shocked. I just shrug sheepishly but she has my jaw dropping to the floor when the shock on her face drains away into an expression I never thought I would see on her beautiful face. She is has a look of complete mischief. I gulp loudly when I see a playful smile slid across her face.

She shocks me further by pressing back against and leaning up to re-wrap her arms around my neck. Without breaking eye contact she presses firmly against from chest to thigh. I accidentally let a small groan slip out of my lips. Her smile grows wider; she gets on her tip-toes, puts her lips back to my ear making my erection twitch.

‘Do you want some breakfast?’ I pull back and can tell she is holding back laughter. Damn little mynx.

‘Sure angel, sounds good.’ Since my back is turned back to everyone else when I say this I slid my hands down to her ass. I give it a good squeeze then smack it.

She’s pulls back so she can look into my eyes. I can see shock but almost completely over-ridden with lust. Again, I notice her eyes are almost back to the deep forest green I saw when she woke up. Huh, I wonder.

‘Hey guys, we’ll be down in a minute. I just need to talk to angel for a sec.’ I say smirking, not taking my eyes off of hers. Her eyes widen and the smirk on my face grows into a full blown evil grin.

‘Yeah man, Lissy, holler if you need help.’ Mikey says laughing.

I glance over my shoulder to see everyone out of the room and the door closed. I turn back my attention to Liz and see her eyes are lovely shade of grey/green. This is going to be fun. I lean in and she leans back stopping me.

‘Um…what do you w-wanna talk about?’ she stutters looking confused and nervous.

‘I just wanna see something beautiful.’ I say leaning in she leans back again causing me to groan.

‘What are you doing?’ she asks suspiciously.

‘I just wanna see something you stubborn woman.’ I growl grabbing the back of her neck crashing her lips to mine. I bite her bottom lip begging for entrance causing her to moan loudly. She, thankfully, opens her sweet mouth causing her flavor to explode in my mouth. My god, who tastes like this? She tastes like ripe strawberries and cream. I suck her tongue into my mouth causing her to moan again.

I quickly run my hands back down to the sweet ass and squeeze lifting her up to me where I’m not leaning down anymore. Which she shocks me by wrapping her legs around my hips pressing us firmly together. I turn around and lay us on the bed. I pull out of the kiss and run my lips down her jaw to her ear. Nipping at it I’m rewarded with a moan and her to push her hips against mine.

A low growl escapes my lips and I shift my hips against hers. I start to chuckle but it gets choked off when I feel nails biting into my lower back. I pull back and look into her eyes to see the deepest green I have ever seen they are like gun metal grey mixed with green. They are extremely dark. Huh, so dark green means go. Hehehe, I laugh evilly in my head, good to know.

‘Hey guys come on ya’ll have already been up there 5 minutes! If you’re not down here in 2 I’m coming up there.’ We both freeze at the sound of Matt’s voice coming from the living room.

We both hop up and I turn my back to her to adjust everything where my erection isn’t extremely obvious. I turn back around just in time to see her about to take a step out when I say her name. She stops and turns to look at me.

‘What?’ she asks looking confused but I can see her eyes are still dark which makes my erection twitch again. Damn she’s phenomenal.

‘Aren’t you going to change? Throw on a long sleeve shirt and jeans or something?’ I ask motioning towards what I’m hoping is her closet.

She snorts, ‘Um, no. I wear this to work out in why would I change just because there is a bunch of boys in the house.’ With that she turns around and walks down the hall. I immediately give chase. They better not be down there staring at what’s mine. I will break my foot off so far in the asses their grandchildren won’t shit right.

************

back to Liz's POV next chapter! let me know what you think!!!!

PS dedicating this to the kick ass author of Tattooed Love - Explode! they rock and if you haven't read it please do so i promise you won't regret it!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91K 668 24
"Why is this turning you on?" "Because you made me love it." I snap. ~~~ Elizabeth was just a typical h...
927 42 17
VERY MATURE CONTENT 18+ (TRIGGER WARNING!!). Little Lizzie was just five year's old when her mom passed away from cancer, now being raised by her fat...
2.1M 61.2K 56
''There is only one thing crossing my mind right now. If he hates me so much, then why the hell is he kissing me back?'' ----------------------- Emma...
63.3K 2.5K 46
This isn't the story of how the city girl fell for the cowboy, oh no, this story was how the city boy fell for the home grown country girl. Harper w...