Badboy's Roommate

By larriealltheway

"Oh you will fall for me eventually." He said pressing me against the wall. "How are you so sure about that... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

10

54.4K 1.5K 1.9K
By larriealltheway

Please remember to vote, it would mean a lot to me <3

Emily's POV

"Em."

"Emily, wake up."

I turned around, not bothering to open my eyes. I didn't care about the intruder, I just wanted to sleep. Was that too much to ask for.

"Em!"

And then someone poked my sides, the worst place where you can poke me because I was so ticklish.

"Go away." I groaned. "I'm sleeping."

"Emily, please, let me sleep with you."

What?

"What?" I slowly sat up. It was dark in my room so I just saw a dark figure in front of me.

"I can't sleep." Jack sounded sleepy. Was he sleepwalking? "Can I sleep next to you?"

"No, I don't want you to." I huffed, still mad at him. "Go sleep to your own bed."

"I don't want to, it's cold in my room." 

"Then turn the heating on."

"It's not going to become warmer immediately." Jack groaned.

"I don't care." 

"But I-Fine." Jack sighed and started walking towards the door.

"Fine you can sleep next to me, but I'm still mad at you."

He turned around immediatly and he smiled widely. I knew that I should've told him to fuck off but I couldn't. 

"Sure what ever." He chuckled and laid down next to me. Thank god I had a king sized bed.

I snuggled to my pillow and tried to drift off to sleep again. I wasn't so tired anymore thanks to Jack.

I felt how Jack's hand landed on my stomatch and he came closer to me.

"Hey, keep your hands to yourself." I warned slapping his hands playfully.

"I mean I could but why would I want to?" Jack quoted Selena's song.

"You know that song?" I turned to face him. I didn't know he listened to Selena Gomez.

"I mean, doesn't everyone know that song?" He chuckled.

"True." I mumbled, getting sleepier every second.

"I really am sorry about today." Jack whispered to my hair. 

When I woke up I was laying on someone's bare chest.

Wow what the hell?

I lifted my head to see who I was laying on and I almost had a heart attack. Then I remembered what had happened last night. I had thought I was just dreaming, but apparently Jack had really asked if he could sleep with me.

I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and took a glance at the clock. "Eleven thirty?" I said and looked it again. I had forgotten to put my alarm for six thirty.

Shit shit shit, I was late from school. I was never late from school.

"Good morning." Jack's raspy voice said beside me.

"Not so good morning." I huffed getting up.

"What do you mean?" Jack flexed his arms.

"We slept in, it's eleven thirty."

"Oh, that's sad."

"Jack! Seriously this is not funny, I've never been late from school."

"You haven't?" Jack stared at me like I was crazy.

"No?" I raised my brows.

"What the hell, I sleep in almost every day." He chuckled.

"That's probably why you don't pass your classes." I remarked and Jack showed me his middle finger. How lovely.

"Get out now, I'm going to change."

"No thanks, I'm good here." He smirked.

"Jack..."

"Yeah?"

"Get out."

"Nope." Jack said, popping the 'p'.

"What ever." I huffed, grabbing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt from the closet. "At least close your eyes."

"Hpmh, fine."

Of course when I was changing in to my jeans Jack wolf whistled. 

"Jack! You promised to keep your eyes shut." I groaned in annoyance.

"What can I do, I can't keep my eyes off of you." He winked, "Besides I never promised anything."

"Asshole." I mumbled to myself. I put my bra on and changed in to my t-shirt.

"Aw come on, don't be mad at me." Jack got up and started to approach me.

I rolled my eyes and put my pyjamas back in to the closet. Of course I was still mad at him about yesterday, I just didn't want to yell at him this early in the day.

As I was walking out of my room, a hand squeezed my butt.

"Jack!" I groaned probably for the tenth time today and Jack just laughed.

"So what are we going to do today?" Jack asked as he sat down next to me on the couch.

"We?" I questioned.

"Yeah well we obviously aren't going to the school so might as well do something fun. Or I could invite my friends over and we could come up with something?" He suggested.

"Yeah, it's a what ever to me, you can invite them if you want." I shrugged.

"Is it okay to you?" He asked, taking his phone from his pocket. Where was this sudden politeness coming from? He was like a completely different person than yesterday.

"Sure."

"Cool, I'll text them."

"Why aren't they at school?" I realised to ask.

"Nah, they don't always go to school. They're lazy asses like me." He shrugged.

..

"Everyone's coming, except Colin, he had things to do." Jack informed me while taking few beers from the fridge.

It was literally noon, and he was already going to drink?

"Why do you always have to drink?" I rolled my eyes.

"Because it's more fun." He shrugged.

"You can have fun without drinking." I shook my head disapprovingly. "It's not good for you to drink so often."

"Jeez mom."

"I'm just saying.." I muttered. 

"You don't usually drink, do you?" He chuckled.

"No, I don't see what's the point of getting drunk." I said and heard how the doorbell rang. "They are your  friends, so you're going to open the door."

As Jack opened the door, there were "OOIII's" and "WOOHOO's" coming from the boys.

When they came to the living room, I saw that there were two girls with them. I had seen them at school, but I didn't even know their names. They both were really pretty though.

"Hi Emily!" Tristan came and jumped on me.

"Nic-e to see you tooo." I coughed, "I can't breath."

"Sorry." He smiled apologizingly. 

"Hello Emily!" The other boys greeted me as well.

"Oh, so you must be Emily!" The girls sat next to me.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Isabella, but you can just call me Bella." She smiled at me and I started to like her immediately.

"And I'm Dana." The other said, smiling as well.

"Nice to meet you both" I smiled back, "It's nice that I don't have to be the only girl here."

"How has it been living with Jack?" Bella asked me.

"It hasn't been anything I though it would be." I answered honestly.  

"I would love to live with him." Dana grinned, "We could just fu-"

"Dana!" Bella interrupted her friend and they both started laughing.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Nick shouted while taking a sip from his beer. The boys clapped their hands and sat down on the floor to make a circle.

Why did everyone always want to play truth or dare? It was lame if you asked me.

"Everyone's in?" Jack asked and everyone nodded.

"Emily? You too?"

"Yeah, I guess so." I sighed, I didn't have anything else to do so I decided to play this lame game.

"You can take those beers if you want to." Ethan said to us girls. Dana and Bella both took one and thanked him.

"Great! Well let's start." Jack smirked. "Who wants to go first?"

"Me!" Ethan cheered taking a sip from his drink. "Emily, truth or dare?" He smiled patting his eyelashes. Why did they always start the game by asking me first..

"Um truth, I guess?" I mumbled.

"Pussy." Nick couched beside me and I smacked the back of his head playfully.

"Have you ever kissed a girl?" Ethan asked. What? That question came out of nowhere.

"Yea, I have." Everyone's heads snapped towards me.

"You have?" Ethan was looking at me with wide eyes. Apparently everyone thought I was innocent.

"Yes, it was a dare when I played this same game. It was a long time ago." I shrugged. I didn't see what the big deal was about that.

"Wow that's so hot." Nick said and the rest of the boys agreed.

"Ew what the fuck, you guys are so weird." Bella said. We were looking at each other with disgust.

"Let's continue."

"Okay so Tristan, truth or dare?" I asked, turning to face him.

"Dare." He smiled proudly.

"I dare you to text your mom something like this : I can't wait for tonight. Remember, you don't have to wear anything special, since your clothes will be off really quickly anyways;) and then be like 'Oops wrong number'." I gave him my best evil smile.

"Ooh bro that's hard!" Ethan stared at him mouth open.

"Nah, I'm gonna do it." Tristan shrugged. "It's nothing I haven't done before."

He texted what I had suggested and as we waited his mother to reply we continued the game.

"Sooo.." Tristan rubbed his hands together. "Jack, truth or dare?"

"Truth I guess."

"What's the strangest place you've had sex?"

"I would say in the fitting room." Jack chuckled looking at Dana.

"Oh I remember that." Dana grinned, "We have to do that some time again." She winked and Jack returned an eager nod.

Okay? So did these two have a thing going on or...?

"Jack it's your turn." Nick poked his shoulder. "Don't get all flirty."

Jack just rolled his eyes. "Bella truth or dare?"

"Truth." Bella answered shyly.

"Oh c'mon, you all are such a pussies. Take some dares!" Ethan groaned.

"Shut up." Jack replied, "The question is... what's your cup size?" Jack asked smirking.

Stupid smirk, stupid smirk.

"A good one!" Nick fist bumped Jack.

A good one? They thought that question was a good one?

"I have a D cup." Bella rolled her eyes at the stupid question.

"Ooh I got an answer from my mom." Tristan interrupted us and shook his phone in front of us.

"Well? What did she say?" We were all curious.

"She said : Tristan! If you are going to send those types of messages, at least make sure to send it to the right person. I don't want these kind of texts ever again, yuck!" Tristan read out loud and we all started to laugh.

"Okay um, Ethan, truth or dare?" Bella continued the game.

"What do you think? Dare of course." He said shaking his head.

"I dare you to take three shots of vodka."

"Easy." Ethan said and did it.

"Tristan truth or dare?" Ethan asked. I could smell the alcohol in his breath.

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Em." Ethan glanced at me.

Everyone turned to look at me. And I? Well I was blushing like a red tomato.

"Is it okay to you?" Tristan asked worriedly.

"Y-yeah, of course." I mumbled as Tristan moved to sit in front of me.

He started to lean forward and so did I. His pink lips brushed against mine, before he eagerly kissed me. Our lips moved in sync as we deepened the kiss.

Let me just tell you. That kiss was a good one. His tongue asked for a permission to enter my mouth and just as it was about to happen someone had to ruin the moment.

"Guys Ethan said kiss, not makeout." Jack growled which earned many shh's.

Tristan broke the kiss and gave me a wink before backing to his old spot. Everyone just stared at us with wide eyes.

"Wow. Good job." Nick patted Tristan's back. "Do I smell love in the air?" He hummed wriggling his eyesbrows.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I said quickly and left. I had to get out of there. I was turning more red every passing second. That was just a kiss. I didn't like Tristan in that  way, just in a friendly way, and I was sure he liked me as a friend too.

When I entered to the living room again, it was apparently Jack's turn. He took a quick look at me before he looked back to Dana and said "I dare you to kiss me."

When I heard that, I didn't go back to my usual spot; I continued my walk to the kitchen, because I didn't want to see Dana all over Jack. Or the other way around.

I was making a sandwich for myself when I felt someone appearing behind me. I turned around and saw Jack getting more beer.

"So you and Dana huh?"

He lifted his head up, "What?"

"You guys have a thing going on, or?" I repeated.

Jack snorted, "Hell no. Who told you that?"

"I was just wondering. The way you two look at each ot-"

"Cut the shit Emily." Jack shook his head, "I don't have a thing with Dana, I don't date, remember? I fuck around." He said and left the kitchen.

Soon I heard how the boys said "I think it's our time to leave." Jack tried to convince them to stay longer, but I knew he had failed when they all dropped by and said 'bye' to me. Then they all left. It was just me and Jack again. 

"So, what are you doing?" Jack asked, hanging by the doorway.

"Just making a sandwich for myself." I shrugged, not turning to face him.

"Can you please make food for me too?" Jack asked as he took a glass of water.

"No, make your own food." 

"What's your problem?" Jack asked with his deep voice.

"Mine? Nothing?" I raised my other brow.

"Then why are you acting like that?"

"Like what?"

"You're jealous. Because I kissed Dana." He said, walking towards me.

"Me? Why would I be jealous." I let out a snort. "You are insane."

"The way you two look at each other." He mocked my earlier words.

"How does that make me jealous? I just said what I noticed."

"I noticed how you couldn't watch Dana and I make out so you came in here."

"I was hungry!"

"Or jealous?"

"I'm not jealous and I don't understand why I would be? You can kiss who ever you want."

"Maybe it's because you like me?" He said, still coming closer and closer.

"I - I don't like you?" I mumbled, backing away from him, only to be crashed against the wall.

"Are you sure?"

Did I like him? No. Yes? No, absolutely not.

"Yeah I am." I stared into his green eyes.

"I'll make you fall for me." He smiled, leaning in.

Was he going to kiss me? I wasn't ready.

"I'm not going to fall for you."

"Oh, you will fall for me eventually." He said pressing me against the wall.

"How are you so sure about that?"

"Good girls always fall for the bad boys, trust me." He said smirking.
His hands travelled to my waist and he pulled me close. His finger caressed my lower lip softly making me shiver and close my eyes.

Maybe I'll fall for him?

.
.
.

Please remember to vote, it would mean a lot to me <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 33 12
He then pushes me against the wall kissing me hard almost tearing off my dress, He picks me up and puts my back on the bed kisses me slowly from my m...
1.4K 96 34
Daniella was a sweet girl. She had lots of friends, the popular boyfriend, and the ideal high school life. Until one day she didn't. Ruined by every...
26.2K 832 28
"Please, Princess, by the end of the semester, you'll be begging for me," I had never been too good with the opposite sex, and I mean I've had boyfri...
76 17 17
"I know I felt something and I know I wasn't the only one. Let me prove to you that this- us! That it's worth it. Just let yourself fall for once in...