Kiss Gone Wrong

By devika2901

I was pinned to my bed. He left me no option but to stay in place. I tried to control my reactions, but could... More

00-My name is Bailey Stanford...
01 - Before the Beginning.
02-If Only I Had Known
03-Stranger Danger, Bailey.
04-Temporary Escape.
05- Keep A Secret.
06- Blast From The Past.
BONUS MATERIAL! OPTIONAL TO READ!
07- Panic
08-Revelation
09-Accusations
10-Peek-a-boo.
11-Loss of Control.
12-Pardon
13-Punish.
15- A Change Of View
16- Temptation
17-Silence Before The Storm.
18- Salvation.
19-Provoke Me Again?
20-I Have No Regrets.
21-Don't You Care?
22-Patch Things Up
23- Icing
24- Rewind.
25- If You Want Me To Stay...
26- Talented
27- Pick Me Up?
28-Guide me.
29- Don't Run Away
30- Dance Till Your Feet Drop
31- A Very Jonah Day
32- Date(s)?
33-Breaking Free
34-Talents Galore
35- Brothers In Arms
36- Cuz It's My Birthday
37- Why Not?
38- Don't Anger Jade.
39-Unfiltered.
40-Mercy
41- All I Want.
42-Lean On.
43-Starving
44- Heart Matters.
45- Rock Bottom.
46- Why Me?
47- Only You.
48- Everybody Hurts.
49- Say You Won't Let Go.
50- Say Okay?
Epilogue

14- Game Plan

6.5K 208 6
By devika2901

I told my mom that I was going to Amber's place for a couple of hours, promised her that I would tell her everything soon and began to drive. Amber's house was about twenty minutes from mine by car. I parked outside her house and went in. Her aunt, Charlie was in the kitchen when I walked in. "Hey Lee. How are you?" She asked me as I walked past. "All good Charlie? You?" I lied and she smiled at me.

Charlie was only twenty-nine, and the youngest of three siblings from Amber's mom's side. Amber looked a lot like her aunt- slim build, red hair, pale skin with freckles. They were almost twins. It was safe to say that Amber would grow up to be a carbon copy of her aunt. I climbed the stairs to get to Amber's room.

Amber and Gemma were sprawled on her with a bowl of chips next to them. Papers, books and two laptops were spread all over the bed. Along with all that, a bundle of joy was at my feet, yapping away. "Hi Sophie! How are you?" I asked, picking up the Maltipoo in my arms. Sophie was Amber's three year old dog, and she was adorable. "Look who's here!" Amber exclaimed, sitting up properly. "Hi Lee!" Gemma smiled. Sophie was licking my face and I kissed her little nose before handing her to Amber.

Amber swept all the paper and books to one side, to make space for me. "How was your exhibition?" I asked Amber. "Tiring, but my teacher says I need to slowly increase my exposure. She thinks I'm on my way to becoming the next Picasso or something." Amber rolled her eyes. "How's the assignment going?" I asked as I sat down. "Guess." Gemma said sarcastically. "We've written one paragraph!" Amber fake exclaimed as she shut her laptop and kept on the table next to her bed.

Sophie curled up in the crook of Amber's arm and shut her eyes. "I need a conference call with everyone." I said and they both understood that it was about Matt. Amber used her phone and got everyone on a call. We only made calls to three phones- Logan and Ellie spoke through one, Terry and Ash were together at the hotel with the rest of the team and Max was in his room.

We got straight to the point. "I drove over as soon as I could." I said first. Amber and Gemma looked at me expectantly. "Matt Anderson was in my room. And he-" I stopped, not knowing how to explain it without exaggerating. "He?" Ash asked sharply. "He hid in my room and we spoke and then he kissed me and then he ran out of the room when mom came home leaving me in a very awkward situation!" I ranted.

"He was in your room?" Terry asked in shock while Ash shrieked in horror. "Oh my god! What did your mom say?" Gemma's mouth hung open. "He kissed you?" Amber looked disgusted. People kept talking over each other till Max screamed at everyone to keep quiet. "No one can hear you so stop speaking at the same time!" He exclaimed.

"So we add invasion of privacy and rapist to the list Matthew's cons. What else?" Ellie asked. "The fact that he made sure my mother noticed. She's asking loads of questions now." I said. "In my opinion, you need to tell your mom everything." Amber said. Sophie woke up and lifted her head. Amber stroked her, lulling her back to sleep. For some weird reason I felt like even Sophie was telling me to come clean.

Just as we were about to end the call, Logan spoke up. "Okay, hold up. Are we all choosing ignore the fact that Matt Anderson snuck into our best friend's home, made out with her and then ran when she got into trouble? Isn't anyone worried that it can happen again, and maybe the situation could be worse?" He sounded pissed. He had been silent up till now, which I realised could have been a silence of disgust.

I soaked in the fact that he was right- Matt had unrestricted access to my bedroom. He could come and go as he pleased and I wouldn't even know about it. I shivered. "Okay, I have an idea." I said. The others waited for me to go on. "I will obviously put locks on my window, and yes, I'm going to tell my mom the truth about the whole situation. But, is there any way we can hit back?" I asked hesitantly. I could hear the evil side of Ellie surface as she asked, "Hit back how?"

I grinned. "I was thinking, tit for tat, but take it a step forward. He broke into my room and embarrassed me in front of my mom. I want to return the favour, but embarrass him in school. I want to ruin his image." I said. "Two birds with one stone." I could practically hear Max grinning through the phone. "How is that two birds?" Ash asked. Gemma answered that. "Lee gets her revenge and this will also scare him into leaving Lee alone." She gave me a brilliant smile.

"Maybe we can scare him off girls for a while." I shrugged. "I'm in." Terry said, when a loud sound interrupted the call. "Okay! What was that?" Gemma asked. "Sorry guys." Max said. "Esther just got home. That was my mom screaming." He said. Esther was his mother's childhood best friend and Max's godmother. "Ooh! Have fun!" Gemma squealed. "Sure. I'll talk to you guys soon." Max said. We said our goodbyes and Max left the conversation.

I glanced at the clock. It was nearing half past eight. "I need to head home now. How about we meet at the diner tomorrow for breakfast? We can plan our moves then." I suggested. "Sure. My eyes will close any second now." Ash said. "Goodnight then." Amber said and we ended the call. "Need a ride, Gem?" I asked. "Yes please." Gemma replied.

Amber got off the bed, and I picked up Sophie before leaving the room. Sophie yawned and I almost melted into a puddle. Where Amber had found someone so adorable had stumped me because Sophie was one of the friendliest pets I had ever encountered. She squirmed in my grasp as we descended the stairs. Once we reached the kitchen, I gave a little kiss on her head and set her down on the floor. She promptly walked away.

"The fur-ball is developing an attitude!" Charlie exclaimed as she walked out of her room. "Can you blame her?" I asked and both red-heads rolled their eyes. Gemma laughed at this. We said goodnight to Amber and Charlie and got into the car. I drove in silence, because Gemma had shut her eyes.

"Hey Gem, you okay?" I asked once I stopped outside her house. Gemma woke up with a jerk. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Good night Lee. Call me when you get home." She said. "Sure thing." I gave her a hug and waited till she was safely inside her house before turning around and heading home. It was time to tell mom the whole story.
A/N: Hello! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you did, please do vote and comment. I love speaking with you guys!
Just a little FYI, the next chapter is going to be a little different. Because KGW crossed 1.7k, it's like a little thank you from me to you.
See you on Sunday!
Lots of love-D :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 41.8K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...
117K 2.1K 37
"I hate you," I could taste my own lies. He stepped closer and whispered in my ear, "face it goodie, you can't stay away from me." He was right as...
26K 921 33
How does one act when everyone thinks of him/her as nothing but a bitch? Well that's the case in Aaliyah Bryant's life. Aaliyah has her guards up eve...