Remember Me

By alyysavb1

The cutest couple (Y/N and Odell Beckham Jr. ) just starting their lives as they leave Louisiana State Univer... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

8

1.9K 57 8
By alyysavb1

Y/N POV

I woke up to the sun beaming through the window. I smiled and looked at Odell next to me. I pecked his lips and rubbed his arm. He fluttered his eyes before smiling at me.

O - So, About last night...

Y - I'm over it, please don't

O - Ok, but this isn't the last time we'll speak about this.

Y - *sighs* whatever

O - Go get dressed, I have things planned for us today

Y - Like?

O - It's a surprise, but we're going to workout first

I took a shower, hygiene and got dressed in:

He came out in joggers and a tank top. We went to LA fitness and put in some work. We were there for about 2 hours and then took mini shower in the locker rooms. I met Odell in the car and both of us had something casual on. He look at me and smile before rubbing my inner thigh.

O - You ready?

Y - For?

He chuckles and began driving. We drove for about an hour and he stopped in front of a carnival. I stood in the car with my mouth wide open as Odell got out and walked to my side of the car. He opened the door and help me out. After shutting the door, we walked to the entrance.

Overview -

There were two lines for tickets and another to use the ATM. Once we got to the tickets booth Odell bought 2 unlimited passes and we were in. We rode all the rides, including the baby ones. We took a lot of pictures and ate a funnel cake together. After 4 hours it was about 6:00pm and Odell said it was time to go.

Y - Do we have to leave?

O - Yes baby, there's still one more to your surprise.

I smiled and agreed to leave under one condition.

O - So we're making deals now?

Y - Yes, I'll leave if you give me a kiss

Odell smiled before pulling me close and kissing me. I thought his hands were on my waist, that is until I felt him squeeze my butt. I jumped before squealing and hitting his chest. He simply laugh and guided me to the car. He told me to relax and enjoy the ride. Soon I was getting irritated with all the surprises so I thought if I kept asking questions he'll eventually break. Sure enough, he did, just not in the way I thought. He pulled over and went to the trunk. He came to my side of the car and swung the door open. Odell handcuffed me, put tape on my mouth, and blindfolded me. I was actually very shocked he had the guts to do to this.

1 hour later-

Odell POV

We made it! I was surprising y/n at a beautiful restaurant she's always wanted to go to. I wasn't just going to bring her to this restaurant it's going to be so much more. I got out the car and onto y/n side to let her out. Before she got out the car I removed the handcuffs, tape, and blindfold. She looked at me with a side eye before asking me ' where are we?'.

O - Shh, come on *grabbing her hand and guiding her to the restaurant*

When y/n saw the restaurant she simply covered her mouth. I looked at her and laughed before opening the door for her. We met the guy at the front desk to seat us.

Waiter - Hey guys, How many?

O - We have the reservation for 2

Waiter - Oh right, I'm so sorry, right this way

The waiter took us to the elevator and pressed the top floor button, but he didn't come with us.

Waiter - There will be someone to assist you at the top.

O - Ok thanks man

While we went up in the elevator y/n snuggled up under me and waited patiently.

When we got to the top the view was amazing.

Y/N gasped and started jumping up and down while crying. She hugged me tightly and tried to kissed me but completely missed my lips out of excitement.

Y - BABY!! This is so beautiful, Thank you so much

O - It's nothing baby, you deserve it

Waiter - Welcome Mr. Beckham, please sit anywhere you please, any drinks to get you guys started?

Y - Water please

O - Make it 2

We sat closest to the city as possible. The view was perfect and watching my baby glow, it was like nothing else mattered.

O - So, what do you think?

Y - It's beautiful baby, but why was there no one in the lobby? It's usually packed

O - I rented out the whole place for us

Y - Odell , you did not? *jaw dropped*

O - Baby, I love you and I don't ever want the day to come where you question my love and loyalty to you. * kissed her forehead*

Y - I love you so much, please don't let me go

O - Never * held her close to his body*

Waiter - Here are your drinks, what will you guys be having tonight?

We ordered and talked about our plans for the future. I love looking and listening to her angelic voice, it was music to my ears. We eventually ate our food and enjoy the vibe brought by the city lights and weather. Once we finished we got in the car and were on our way home.

2 hours later

Y - Omg, today ...tonight, it was all amazing baby thank you

O - The days not over yet baby

I quickly closed and locked the door before running towards y/n and attacked her neck with kisses and a few bites. I picked her up as she had a giggle attack.  (A/n - couldn't stop laughing for the slow ones🙄😂) I carried her upstairs and threw her on the bed. She continued to laugh as I closed the door. I removed my shirt revealingly my abs as I walked to her. She licked her lips and told me to come closer. Her eyes were filled with lust waiting for me to please her. I got on top of her and kissed her lips. As the kiss got heated I licked her bottom lip, begging for permission to explore her mouth. I proceeded to remove her shirt as she whined for me to speed things up.

O - Are you sure you want this tonight?

Y - Yes, Please

------------------------------------------------------
Whooo!! Finally something went right☺️

Sorry I didn't go on but I don't write sex scenes😁 but I tried to give a little something

Don't forget to comment, vote, and share

Check out Chris Brown Imagines for me😋

Thanks Loves💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 11.8K 31
Odell and Camille have been friends for a few years, but what happens when one catches feelings? Will the other feel the same?
51.1K 1.3K 25
Y/n had to leave her hometown at the age of 6, due to her parents work reasons,leaving all her friends and family. She was going to miss all of them...
88.1K 2.6K 41
(Y/n)'s life is unsteady. She gets bullied and she has horrible grades. But when she meets a boy by the name of Felix, he tries to help her. She grad...
98.1K 1.7K 19
[OLD] When Jaiden's secret is revealed to her early childhood friend, she isn't sure how to react. She's worried that they'll no longer talk, or her...