Game Over (Sequel)

By shantii14__

Nique is out and back. Innocent and free to give payback Nique is ready for whatever comes her way. When ever... More

Running The Game
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 :My Game
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
not an update
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 24
Chapter 26 - Zihir's Breakdown
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29- Baby Shower
Chapter 30- Here She Comes
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
IMPORTANT!!!!

Chapter 17

90.5K 1.8K 352
By shantii14__

Nique ***

I listened to Zihir on the phone.

" Where is she at ? " He asked. I kept my eyes closed and didnt make any motion or sounds to let him know I was up and listening..Shit it wasnt being nosey...he's in my room.

" I dont care...find her ass before she ruin my fucking life. I've came too far for this. Or to let anyone fvck this up " He goes. Who is her? Ruin what?

I was beyond confused and had so many things running through my life...Ok maybe he was talking about Tina. Her trying to hurt me is her fvcking up his life cause its messing up mines.

" Whatever. Do what I said! " And he sighed. I heard the call end him cuss under his breath. I yawned and turned and faced him. " How you feeling, bae ? " He comes over to me getting down to my level running his hands through my hair.

" Fine..The pain below doesnt hurt really anymore...who was that? " I ask.

" Nobody. Just some work shit...I have to go for a about an hour or two but I call Elise to come stay with you " He tells me. The hell he going?

" Where you going ? " I ask sitting up. I just felt like I looked a mess in this damn hospital.

" I have to take care of somethings that didnt get handled while I was laid up " He says putting on his shoes.

" You signed yourself out already? "

" Yea I did it while you were sleep " Well damn. I watched him put on his jewlry...how long had he been prepared to leave.

The door opened and Elise came in with some bags. " Ok I brough you clothes and shoes...choices mama too. We got to have choices...and I got you food..cause I seen the shit they served..its like we in the penn all over again " I laughed. I loved this girl.

" Awee you the best! " I say. I hugged her and her and Zi just mugged eachother.

" Keep it up...Dihir..Im fresh out..im from where you shank a nigga and walk away " She so stupid! I just bout died.

" Girl, i'll leave you dead with that knife in yo hands...you lucky I got somewhere to be " He says looking at his phone that was vibrating and repling to a messege. He came and gave me a kiss. " Love you "

" Love you too " I watched him leave after giving elise the finger and grabbing his things.

" You didnt sound happy when you said that " She sat in the chair next to my bed as we both opened our food.

" Hes been acting weird...I dont know "

" He better control himself before he end up there with our little mutt bitch " She says. We both bust out laughing.

" Whatever...so where is Ty? "

She shrugged. " He said he had something to take care of and would be gone for a few days but for me to watch out for you and myself...he packed a bag and took some suitcase and left " She says...No...No...he took THE suitcase.

" Oh god " I go.

" Whats wrong ? "

" Ty is a tracker in the MOB...he goes after people..there was never somebody he couldnt find if they were alive..he got himelf into so much danger and trouble tracking..he gave it up for good the last time "

" Why ? "

" The last person he was supposed to find he went from here to Jersey looking for him..and he just couldnt find him...well when we found Ty he was shot up and laying half way dead in the middle of a alley "

" So he never found the dude ? "

" He did...His mother got killed by the guy...and he didnt stop til he got his revendge..."

" Who was the dude ? " She ask fully interested..

" His daddys big brother "

" Damn "

Ty mama was having a hard time trying to raise him. His daddy wasnt there so she sent him to live with his uncle...thats when we met..Ty and his mother didnt get along..I heard she even started shooting up here and there too...he got deep into tracking his teen years..droped out of school and all. The nigga was a bloodhound...He was chasing the dude when his mother got killed...His cousin described the guy and it end up being his uncle that killed her. He chased him all the way to Miami when he murdered him...then left to serve the Us.

Ty is no stranger to the game. I be telling them they better stop trying my brother.

" He never told me anything like that " She says.

" I know hes probably like whats going to happen while hes gone..I want him to come back because I know he cant find who ever he is after..its hes going to be looking back worried about us here and not paying attention to who is there infront of him " I say poking around with my food...I wasnt hungry no more..I was worried as hell. About Ty. Zihir..My baby. My daddy..Just everybody.

" We have to stay positive..you know I cant be worring...dang it! " She says fanning her eyes.

" Im sorry boo. Its Ty..Hes fine trust me. Dont worry " I tell her.

" They better hope so " She says. I sighed. So much shit was going on. I just thought about when I left this life to go work for my own and be somebody other then " the black girl " how it was so much easier.

Now im sitting her pregnant with a confusing ass babydaddy, gone tracking as brother, bitch ass sister, murderous daddy, crazy ex cell mate/rapist, and Elise.

Who did I become in the last few years ?

*

*

*

*

Zihir

I walked into my warehouse. Everything looked ight...it wasnt its best but then again I was laid up for a while so it was what I expected.

" How is it ? " I ask them

" Straight. Running good " They say. O just stood back..I was still kind of mad at him and iffy on him...we hadnt got the rape test back yet and I wanted to know who the nigga was...if he was apart that was his ass....and he knew so too. That made me wonder was he being so quiet because he knew he did it and his days were numbered?

" Anybody seen Ty? " I asked. I needed a favor and I called him ealier before I called Elise and didnt get a reply.

" Nah, havent seen him since the hospital. You know we dont fuck with that nigga. He pulled a gun on all of us " They say. True. I shrug.

" Who did you send out to find her? " I ask O.

" Charles and C1 " He says.

" They dont got no word on wherre she is ? "

" Nah, they said they looking..they found her sister though. I think they might be taking her back to the hide out to see what answers they can get from her. " He says.

I needed to find this girl for shit was too late. She was going to ruin everything and I couldnt just sit back and let that happen. I built my empire with Nique and my team and I wasnt letting it crumble..I knew her motives was to make Ni leave me and not even bother to look back...I just couldnt let that happen....I refuse to let that happen.

" Find her ass...she got too much on me...and knows just how to use it. " I tell them. With that being said I walked to back of my warehouse down the halls and the stairwells til I came to my office. I open the door and went in..there was a moment I thought I would never see this place again...I thought I was caught slipping.

I walked behind my desk and took a seat. I opened the safe near my feet...When I opened it just looking I could tell it was short. I pulled it out and laid the stacks of cash on top of each other to be counted.

* buzzzzz *

I opened the text.

Wifey

Husband

Wifey: but I do :(

Husband: Nini im a alway b straight. Stop worryin. What u need to be worryin bout is what vacay we takin when you get out the hospital in a few days

Wifey: Aweee snap we going on vacation...just the 2 of us? Alone? where?

Husband: Lol girl yes. Where ever you want..Im a let you think on that while I finish up my business. See u soon. Love you

Wifey: KK. Love you too. MWWAAAH! :*

I closed my texting putting my phone down and turning back to the money. This is what I do it for. As I sat there and counted I just thought about my life.

When I was done I stood grabbing my gun...this wasnt even half that was in my safe....

They asses was dying!

*

*

*

*

Ty P.o.v

I got out the car walking into the motel. " What can I help you with sir? " The lady at the front desk.

" Im having sort of a problem "

" Which would be ? "

" My fiance. I believe she is cheating on me...with a certain guy I know...One of my friends told me they saw her in the area...I also heard she was motel hopin with him when she was " visiting her mother " I just want to know the truth before I invest my whole life into her...Im worth alot...and now im starting to feel like a scam..tell me have you seen this women or this man? " I told up the pictures of Tina and Shade I had collected...I was going to ask for the both of them. Even though they werent connected...I know if one havent been there is a chance the other might have.

She looked over the pictures. " im sorry im not allowed to give out information " She goes. I reached into my pocket pulling out 100 dollars and sliding it across the counter.

" What about now? She is my wife " I say looking down at my timberlands.

" She stayed here...She had alot of bags in her car. She looked upset..mad. I didnt bother to ask why. Thats not my job. We had a little conversation..just small talk. She checked out today...taking off in thaty car full of bags...seem to me you lost a bride " She says.

" Hmm...what type of car? " I ask.

" I dont remember " I slide a 20 across. " Well I think it was a new model Impuala...it was Silver. Tinted window. Her back window said Karma. " I smiled. I shook my head.

" Thank you " I turn and made my way to the door. I was a fucking tracker. They couldnt run from me. If Uncle Arnez wanted Shade and Tina....Shade and Tina was what he was going to get.

He also payed me 5 million to bring their heads.

I dont like to dissappiont. I got back into my Challenger. Pulling out my phone I called an old friend.

" Whats up ? "

" Its Ty "

" Whats good with you cuzzin ? " He ask. Ug, yeah the dipship is my cousin on my moms side.

" I need a favor, asswhipe "

" You wont get it like that " He laughs.

" Fine. Can you please do something for me nerd ? " I ask. He was crazy with some computers and technology...he wanted to be an aircraft engineer..yeah like niggas from the hood actually turn out doing shit like that.

" Whats that and what do I get in return? "

" 2 grand with your name on "

" what? "

" I have this girls phone number...I need you to track it "

" Stalkerish..but fine. read it to me "

Like I said...I am THE tracker.

*

*

*

*

Mya P.o.v

I sat in the livingroom while the boys napped.

O was gone working.

My father complete cut me off. I called my black card this morning and all of my cards were frozen...He has lost his damn mind if he think thats ok...

Im the best of the best and I deserve the best. O makes a couple grand...but with bills...child cost..and him steadily spending in clubs..thats not doing shit for me. What do I get out of it? He doesnt make nearly as much as Zihir..and thats fcked up because he does more work then Zihir.

The same with me and Nique..she doesn do shit. But yet my daddy hands her over money but my accounts are now frozen...Im getting tired of this and I refuse to be treated like this.

I deserve more then this. Everybody is going to get a taste of their own medicine.

EVERYBODY!

*

*

*

*

Cassie aka Mutt bitch lmao p.o.v

I coughed until I started choking..it was cold in here and I was shaking. It was dark and there were bugs.

Nique ass had lost her mind for real and her little side kick.

My eyes were shut. My jaw ached from Nique abusing me. I was covered in shit and piss. I was hungry cause no one had been here to feed and water me...I was going through hell...I just knew I was about to die...I hope I was.

I started crying. And sniffling.

Fuck her evil ass!

.

***********************

I tried to do a p.o.v for everybody. My phone is f up so it took me long to write. sorry. Anyways...voteeeeeee commmment and faaannn please.

-- Nini in the hospital :( they cant hold a thug though

-- Who was Zi on the phone with ?? who u think " she " is ??

-- Elise came throug..she a real bytch!

-- Nini tells about the OLD ty awee :(

-- Zihir and Ni going on vac? Wherre to ? Will they make it there though?

-- Ty ol tracking ass ! Did he find her? He smooth aint he?

-- Mya p.o.v lawwwd what this girl bout to do?

-- She jelly huh? Yes or no?

-- Lmaooo Cassie sad ass p.o.v how yall feel about her now ?

VOOOOOTTTEEEEEEEE

COMMMMEEEENNNNT

AND

FAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN

please and thank you it means alot to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 281 18
Love has always been the one thing Langston is afraid of. He's the flyest nigga in Cali, why should he fall in love? Love don't pay no bills and it d...
88 0 34
Maya finds herself battling between two lovers and the streets. Maya has always been that chick who rode out for her friends. She always made a way o...
210K 5.6K 42
Diamond had a fucked up childhood which turned her into a thug. She starts falling for a boy but he doesn't know how fucked up she is and neither doe...
24.3K 1K 47
As Twenty year Old Diamond Baker Enter A New World Of Work, Family, Friends, Adult Hood, And This Thing Called "Love". She Has To Manage To Keep Her...