The Styles Effect [COMPLETE]

By Chingyonce

I escaped my reality by reading fanfictions. They escaped their fanfictions to become my reality. More

Chapter 1: The Wish
Chapter 2: The Lesson
Chapter 3: Burger King
Chapter 4: Cat and Mouse
Chapter 5: Mr. Steal Your Girl
Chapter 6: Asthma Attack
Chapter 7: Penguin Milk
Chapter 8: Therapy
Chapter 9: Hot Topic Employees
Chapter 10: August Tinkles
Chapter 11: Pain Is Good
Chapter 12: Okay
Chapter 13: Keep Me Sane
Chapter 14: Eye of the Tiger
Chapter 15: Demon Sex
Chapter 16: Casper
Chapter 17: Gold Digger
Chapter 18: Blotchy Muppet
Chapter 19: Choose One
Chapter 20: We Can't Stop
Chapter 22: Devil Woman
Chapter 23: The Underdog
Chapter 24: Fight It
Chapter 25: The End
Trailer for Sequel
Psycho and Liza
NOMINATED

Chapter 21: Soy Latte

48.2K 2.9K 22.8K
By Chingyonce

There once was a Prince.

Prince Harry was a generous and noble gentleman, beloved by his people and adored by many.

"Fuck yeah I was." Demon Prince Harry smirked from the bed, snapping me out of my thoughts as I gave him a look and lowered the sword in my hand.

"Are you... are you reading my mind?" I asked, furrowing my brows in confusion as I tried to recall his story.

"Fuck yeah I am." He replied in the same tone, nodding slowly with a dimpled smile on his face as my eyes widened at his words.

"Stop it, I'm trying to remember what happened to you." I snapped at him, watching as he blinked up at me with an innocent look on his face, still cuffed to the broken headboard, the whites in his eyes still there but his once green irises were now an ominous black.

"Can I add commentary?" He offered, tilting his head to the side as he leaned back while I glared at him.

"No. Now shut up and let me think." I mumbled, lifting the blanket to cover more of my chest as I twirled the handle of the sword in my hand while trying to remember the Prince's story.

Even at such a young age everyone knew once he took over the throne that Prince Harry would rule with a firm yet kind hand.

"Cause I'm a boss." Demon Harry spoke up, still reading my thoughts making me flicker my gaze up to narrow my eyes at him before I continued to recite and summarize the prologue I had read of his fanfiction.

But before the young man could become king, he first had to pick a queen who would rule at his side and produce his heir.

"I needed pussy -and yes I know that's not a cat."

Only the finest maidens in the land were brought to his castle at his choice and the Prince was immediatly smitten with a mysterious beauty, skin like porcelain, fair and soft, small delicate body and long raven black hair that contrasted with her crystal blue eyes.

"Spoiler, she's a bitch."

Prince Harry chose her the moment he layed his gaze on her, enchanted by her alluring appearance.

"She had nice tits and ass."

I paused my train of thought to give him a look, only for him to send me a playful shrug in response.

As I was thinking....

The young man fell in love with the young elegant girl who he later found out was named Violet.

"Okay, I for one, did not fall in love with her, I was just really really into her. That's it." Demon Prince Harry defended.

Violet and Harry were married and on the night of their wedding day, with her small body straddling his waist on their large plush bed as he looked up at her with endearment, he was more than ready to give himself and everything to his Queen.

It was only then when she saw the pure love in his eyes she knew she had him right where she wanted.

"It wasn't love!" Demon Harry reiterated in annoyance.

Violet suddenly took a sickly black dagger from underneath her silk robe, catching the Prince off guard before she brought it down to his chest, stabbing him in the heart.

"See, told you she was a bitch."

A look of betrayal and hurt appeared in Harry's wide teary green eyes as he gaped up at his first love, his heart punctured but actually increasing its beats as the black aura from the dagger seeped away from the metal and into his beating organ until his heart was fully devoured by the ominous black, his skin paling and a dark ink running through his veins until it clouded over his eyes.

"That moment you realize you got catfished."

The weapon wasn't just any dagger and Harry's bride wasn't just any girl.

"Oh shit, you don't say Princess." Harry commented with a smirk.

Violet was the daughter of an evil powerful witch who was killed by Harry's father.

Bent on taking revenge and watching the kingdom and land fall in utter chaos, she made the Prince fall in love with her, the future ruler, only to turn him into a cold blooded demon with a heart as black as hers.

"Aye that's me."

That night the whole kingdom could hear the sorrowful cry of the Prince, his masculine scream of pain gradually turning into an unrecognizable monstrous roar in the night.

By the time the guards came into his chamber it was too late.

The Prince was dead.

Only to be reborn as a Demon.

"Correction, hot bad ass Demon."

He snapped Violet's neck without hesitation, her corpse falling to the floor with a faint smile on her face knowing that her mission was over and done with.

"No regrets."

He laid waste to his land and since he was immortal, he lived on centuries later, never growing older and always becoming stronger.

He later became the Prince of all Demons and developed a sick discrimination towards woman, believing they were low untrustworthy creatures.

He vowed to lure young innocent foolish girls, making them fall in love with him just like what Violet had done to them, and then on the night he would take them to bed, he'd kill them, enjoying their screams and finding pleasure in watching the life slowly dim away from their eyes.

Harry did this for centuries, up until the present where he met the main character of his story, Catalina.

Even then when he was falling for her he never had sex with her and ended up just killing her in the end anyways.

"El-oh-el." Harry said, flashing me a charming smile.

But now I finally remembered the Prince's story.

And the most sickening part was....

The Demon Prince was one of my favorite character out of all the fanfictions I've read.

Demon Harry gasped, feigning a look of shock before that infamous charming smirk spread across his attractive face.

"How scandalous Liza, tell me more." He cooed, easily breaking the metal handcuffs from his wrists without a sweat as he lowered his hands down from the headboard.

I took in a deep breath, recalling a bit of information that Vampire Harry had told me about controlling demons and seeing their past memories in their point of view, my mind whirling as I quickly approached the bed.

"Wait no- what are you-" Demon Harry began with wide eyes, looking at me in realization but it was too late.

I closed the space between us and placed my lips over the scar on his chest, right where his dark heart was, right where he had been stabbed catching him off guard before my eyes widened and my conscious was sweeped into his earlier flashback of today.

••

Demon Prince Harry's POV

I watched with a sly smirk as the green in both the Psycho and Assassin's eyes fogged into a murky white, the emotions on their faces immediatly going blank as I had them under my control while I stared at my reflection in the mirror in the hallway, my eyes doing the same but only as a disguise.

God I was good.

Note to self, possess Leonardo Dicrapio later and make him hand over his one and only oscar award to me.

"Me, me, me, me, me," I sang out, clearing my throat as I continued to look at my reflection while performing those vocal warm ups that desperate broadway actors always did before they started a show.

"Red leather, yellow leather, red leather, yellow leather." I repeated, making sure to pronounce my words as I readjusted the collar of my shirt and turned to look at the two Harrys that were standing mindlessly behind me, awaiting my orders.

"You guys think I should do like- an evil chuckle when she comes in or is that too much? You know I was thinking more like a deep sinister chuckle that would scare her but also get her kind of turned on cause chicks dig hot bad guys right?" I asked in uncertainty, running my hand through my hair as they blinked at me with milky eyes.

"Shit, forgot you two are kind of mindless right now, alright, blink once if I should do the chuckle, twice if I shouldn't." I snapped my fingers at them, waiting for their answers as I crossed my arms over my chest, nervously biting at the side of my nail while I watched the two.

The Assassin sneezed.

"Alright I'll take that as a go for the chuckle thing. Thanks buddy." I grinned, slapping the Assassin's slumped shoulder before rubbing the palms of my hands together.

"I'm just really nervous you know, I mean it's the first time she's actually going to meet the real me, like this is real, this is me and I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now and- god I think I just quoted that Demi Lovato chick in that one Disney Camp Hip Hop movie or some shit." I breathed out nervously, rubbing my face in frustration at how jittery I was feeling before I brought my gaze up at the two in alarm.

"And let's just forget the fact that I actually know that movie exists..." I told them, sending them looks even though they couldn't even comprehend what I was saying.

"Alright, here we go then." I stated with a tilt of my head, making a show of cracking my neck from side to side before cracking my knuckles, and then moving side to side to crack my back to warm myself up.

"Damn I'm limber as hell. Swear if I was gay I'd be the most desirable little flexible pretzel on the display case if you feel me." I sighed, holding my leg up behind me before I let it go and went over to the Psycho.

"How about... you get a dirty little image of the Assassin with your squash, or whatever fucking vegetable you keep calling her." I muttered dryly under my breath, bringing my hand to the Psycho's forehead, relaying the image into his mind of the Assassin pinning Liza down, watching as the Psycho's body immediatly tensed, his hands balling into tight fists at his sides as his breathing increased.

"Wait, I'm sorry," I paused, laughing as I shook my head and stepped back in realization.

"Is a pumpkin a vegetable? Or is it like a plot twist kind of deal and it's a fruit just like tomatos." I questioned in thought, running the pad of my fingers over my pursed lips.

"Phone." I said, snapping my fingers as the Assassin took out his device and handed it to me without a word.

"Wow you guys have no idea how less annoying you two are when you're under my control, just saying." I pointed out, typing and scrolling my thumbs over the phone screen before I gasped.

"It's technically a fruit... whaaattt..." I trailed off in disbelief before the Psycho finally snapped, still stuck in the hallucination of Assassin taking advantage of Liza as he turned and punched the Assassin square in the face.

"Ugh I know right, didn't see that coming." I told him, shaking my head as I brought the phone out for him to see even though he was paying no attention to me while he grabbed the zombified Assassin's shirt.

I snapped my fingers, not looking up from the phone making the two freeze before they could start fighting.

"Before we get things started, dance like chickens." I grinned, my sharp teeth poking out from the side of my lips as the Psycho and Assassin straightened their postures before folding their arms at their sides like wings while the two clucked, jerking their necks back and forth as I laughed and started to record them.

"Oh I'm such an ass." I laughed out, pretending to wipe a lone tear from my eye as I videotaped the Assassin hopping onto the coffee table and squawking while the Psycho pecked at the floor.

The lights of the living room suddenly began to flicker, making me drop the smile on my face as I rolled my eyes in annoyance and lowered the phone.

"You're late." I told him once the dark shadow appeared against the wall in the back of the room.

The shadow brought his arms up, shaking his head as I crossed my arms over my chest and pinched the bridge of my nose, letting out a sigh of frustration.

"Yeah, yeah, you had to take care of the kids blah blah blah," I waved my hand in dismissal when he tried to protest in silence.

"Marty you know today's the day I've been planning for this whole week so your cooperation would be greatly fucking appreciated. Maybe you would know that if you didn't always show up late to the employee meetings. I swear you are so lucky I'm in a good mood right now or your christmas bonus, yeah, out the window. It would be gone." I scolded him, making a show of grabbing something in the air before throwing it, pretending it was his paycheck as Marty the shadow shrunk back at my tone.

"What do you mean I'm not taking this seriously, I take my job very seriously." I defended when Marty gave me that blank look, pretending to be offended as I placed my hand over my chest before I tossed the Assassin's phone over my shoulder, discarding it to the floor.

"Bok-bok-bok! Bok!" The Assassin clucked at my side, wobbling around with bent knees like a chicken, flapping his arms as he tried to peck me, making me place my large hand over his face and push him away with an uneasy smile as Marty stared at me.

"Okay, so I had a little fun, sue me. You know what to do." I told him with a raise of my brow, watching as Marty shook his head and took my form, appearing to be my shadow as I gave him a once over.

"Make me a little bigger and taller, more buff so she'll be impressed- but not Arnold Schwarzenegger buff in that robot movie, more like a Chris Pratt buff in that Galaxy film he did." I requested, watching as the shadow morphed again, giving me a bigger build before I snapped my fingers and pointed at him with a smile.

"Ayeee, there we go..." I exclaimed in approval, nodding before I turned to the other two who were continuing to cluck and hop on the sofa like chickens.

"Right, let's get this show on the road then shall we." I announced with a mischevious smile, the Psycho and the Assassin freezing in their places, straightening their bodies before I had them under my hallucinations, visions of Liza being sexually harrassed and taken advantage of filling their heads, their breathing becoming heaving as their shoulders tensed in anger.

"Alright, who volunteers to get thrown into the wall like a little bitch?" I advertised, bringing my arms out as I looked between the two only for them to grab me by my collar, throwing my body across the room and sending me flying into the wall with a loud crash.

I got up with a groan, leaning against the wall as I placed my hands on my hips and cracked my back again while the Psycho and Assassin started to attack each other, throwing one another against the furnitures while delivering quick punch and kicks.

"I don't remember volunteering to be the little bitch but love the enthusiasm." I winced, trying to catch my breath, placing my hands on my knees as I brought my hand up giving the two a thumbs up.

I then heard the door to Liza's room open followed by her urgent footsteps as I got into character and joined the other two in a fight, making sure she saw the slow swirl of white clouding everyone's eyes when she entered the living room.

I made sure to take control over the Vampire who was behind her as well in the hallway, getting into his head as he tried to resist me, you know, the whole demon versus demon thing.

It was just too bad I was a lot stronger than him.

Ha suck it.

Hey buddy 'ol pal, you wouldn't mind letting me borrow your body for a little while, I contacted him through my mind as he grit his teeth, falling to his knees in pain while he cradled his head.

"Get out of my head! Get out!" The Vampire cried, making Liza gawk at him as I continued to pretend and fight the Psycho and Assassin in the living room.

El-oh-el No, I replied back before he finally gave into my control.

Ah there we go, see how everything is just so much better when it goes my way.

Liza was currently edging herself closer to that Gay one besides her, my gaze falling to the phone in his hand before I scoffed, still fighting with the other three before I pushed the Gay guy to go flying into the wall, the device falling as Liza screamed and caught it.

Huh, nice catch Princess.

The shadow grabbed her ankle, pulling her through the living room between all the chaos.

That's right Marty, drag her, drag her ass, snatch her edges, toss her around even.

As she passed by me she yanked the sword from my waist, bringing it down onto the black silhoette of the hand making Marty hiss as he let her go.

Oh hell no.

Bitch did not just stab my shadow.

Liza then disarmed the Assassin, taking his gun and shooting at poor Marty as he faded away before I invaded her thoughts.

"Careful who you trust..." I mentally echoed into her head, making sure to add a smooth chuckle that made her visibly shiver at the sound.

Nice, nice, hot evil chuckle, check.

I made the Assassin throw a knife at Liza, pinning the sleeve of her shirt to the wall, trapping her there as I commanded all of them to freeze when she turned around in confusion and shock, all three of us staring at the floor.

Okay guys, one two three, we all stare up at her in sync like the cool hypnotized motherfuckers we are and make her piss her pants.

Three, two- fuck they're already raising their heads what the fuck, I'm behind, shit!

I brought my head up with the two mindless zombies near me, hoping she didn't catch my delay as I tried to hide back my smile at the sound of nails scraping against the wall in the hallway.

Ah, and cue the Vampire.

I watched as they attacked her, somewhat impressed at how fast her reflexes were while she bobbed and weaved her way through their hits, bringing the table up as a shield when the Assassin tried shooting at her before she escaped into the hallway, locking herself into her parent's room.

Oh yes, lock the door please, there's no way we can get in now.

I took my sword that was stuck in the wall, casually whistling a tune before I nodded my head at the closed door, making the Vampire, Assassin, and Psycho turn their attentions to the barrier.

"Anyone know how to pick a lock." I smiled, placing the tip of my sword to the floor as I leaned on it, my question only rhetorical since I could easily open and unlock the door with my mind, or better yet just appear inside the room at her side.

Ha, that would be creepy.

I'd be like boom bish what's good.

The Assassin raised his gun, shooting a few bullets through the wood, the shots echoing into the air as I dropped my head with a sigh.

"Or you can shoot the door too." I shrugged as they all neared the broken entrance.

"Don't kill her." I ordered them, making them all nod before they wrenched the door open, going inside and taking Liza down as she screamed and struggled.

Killing her was my job.

They forced her down to her knees, restraining her where her neck was exposed all for me.

I took out my sword as I approached her, wondering which angle would be the best to slice her stupid head off.

It'll be like popping a champagne bottle.

I raised the sharp weapon in my hands, ready to slice and dice as I brought it down until Liza's scream pierced through the air, yelling my name before I froze.

Shit, was she- was she crying?

Oh fuck no, don't cry, god Liza don't cry, not tears.

My body was rigid, my eyes wide in shock as I watched the tears roll down her cheeks down to the carpeted floor beneath her.

Ugh, emotions, fuck I can't- I'm not good with crying.

Can she just stop crying for one second so I can kill her I mean seriously.

This was just rude.

I stumbled back a few steps in surprise, suddenly feeling a slight pang in my chest at the sight of Liza like this, causing the other three to snap out of my trance, letting her go while I stared at nothing in particular, a look of horror overcoming my features as I dropped the sword to the floor.

I groped my chest in confusion and alarm.

What was that?

My heart... it was, it was beating.

After all these centuries.

It was beating again.

"God no." I murmured under my breath in shock, watching the girl who single handedly made my heart revive and hurt all at the same time as she cried, totally oblivious while she buried her face in the carpet.

••

I appeared in front of the run down Royal Motel, a thin layer of black smoke trailing in the air around me for a few seconds from my little appearing act before disappearing completely as I brushed a piece of lint off my shoulder and entered the place.

"Aye Boss! You're back!" The greasy man at the front desk exclaimed, almost falling off his seat in fear when I neared him as he lowered the newspaper in his hand.

"Shut up Glen." I snapped at him, not even looking in his direction as I stalked over to the elevator with tense shoulders, entering the small beat up space before I looked at the buttons at the side.

With a blank look I hit the wall of the elevator with the side of my fist, a latch opening at the impact making me fully open it to reveal another hidden button, a button that would take me way below basement level as I pressed it, the lights flickering before I was brought down.

The rusted metal doors opened with a ding as I walked out and into balcony of the large room, placing my hands over the glass railing as all the Harrys looked up from their cubicles below to stare at me with white eyes, the whole room becoming silent aside from the small sounds of a printer in the back as I looked a the "Congratulations on killing Liza" banner hanging from the cieling.

"There better be an asian Obama behind me because there should be no fucking reason for all you fuckers to be staring at me right now!" I exploded at all of them, my voice booming throughout the whole place causing all the Harrys to quickly go back to whatever they were doing, averting their gaze from mine as my shoulders heaved up and down while I glared at them all, gripping harshly onto the banister before I pushed myself off the railing and headed down the stairs.

Today was supposed to be the day I killed Liza.

I was supposed to have her head on a silver platter and bring it for everyone to see and fucking celebrate with a bottle of champagne.

But no.... her eyeballs just had to secrete liquid right when I was about to slice her fucking head off.

"Marcel! Where's my damn latte!" I yelled out, passing cubicle after cubicle, sensing all the Harrys poking their heads out of their office to watch me leave.

"B-boss! I d-didn't think you would be here this early!" Marcel stuttered, scrambling out of the break room and almost dropping the clipboard in his hand as he pushed his oversized glasses up the bridge of his nose.

"Yeah well I'm here now. You know what's not here though?" I asked him, tilting my head to the side before I grabbed the collar of his sweater vest, bringing him close as he screamed while I towered over him.

"My damn, fucking, latte." I seethed through gritted teeth as he quivered under my grip with wide cloudy white eyes.

"Y-yes s-sir. Of course." He gulped, hypervenilating and hiding behind his clipboard.

"Good kid, don't forget the chocolate shavings this time kay." I told him in a patronizing voice, moving his stiff body to the side before playfully slapping the side of his face, hearing him faint and fall to the floor as I walked away trough the halls.

"Hey Karen, looking beautiful as ever. How's the kids?" I greeted my assistance, sitting on her desk as she peered up at me through her wrinkly turquoise eyeshadowed lids before sending me a blank stare.

"You didn't kill her-"

"I know I didn't fucking kill her! Yes I know!" I snapped at her with a crazed laugh, my eye twitching as she continued to look at me with an impassive stare.

"You think I don't know that all the preparation I've went through, collecting all the Harrys and hypnotizing them, stuffing them here in this secret underground building to keep track of every single thing Liza does every damn second of the day just so I could know all her weaknesses, only- wow shocker here! I chicken out and can't seem to kill her!" I ranted, raising my voice with each sentence as I brought my arms up in frustration.

By the time I was finished with my rant my breathing was ragged, my knuckles turning white as I gripped onto the edge of Karen's desk as she popped the gum in her mouth with a bored glance my way.

"I'll phone your therapist." She simply said in an uninterested voice, going back to the front desk phone as I ran my hand through my hair.

"Thank you." I nodded, letting out a breath as I fixed my shirt and hopped off her desk, trying to regain my composure as I walked over to my own office.

"Boss! Did some more research on Liza in her sophomore year as you requested, found a few pictures of her playing volleyball for her school team." One of the Harrys came up to me, his white eyes shifting nervously to the printed pictures in his hand to my face before he gave me the photos.

"What the fuck I look like drooling over some dumb pictures over a weak stupid human- oh damn look at those fine ass ankles." I said, taking a double take as I bit on my knuckle, my eyes shamelessly scanning over the photo of Liza in her cute volleyball uniform.

"You know what, bring these back into my office tonight with some lotion, thanks." I said, handing him back the photos before clicking my tongue, pointing and smiling at him as he gave me a look.

"Don't be scared." I said in a hushed voice, stroking his cheek with the back of my hand before heading into my office and closing the door behind me.

"Ah Gary, Gary my main man, Gary the light of my life," I said with a smile, raising my arms as if ready to embrace my balding therapist who sighed and sat on one of the sofas, a notebook and pen in his hand.

"Gary my brother from another mother, my main home slice, the apple of my eye, Gary." I finished with a sigh of content, sitting in front of him as I placed my elbows over my knees, resting my chin in the palm of my hands while I peered at him through my lashes.

"Everyone in the office is talking about how you didn't kill her." He retorted in an even tone, my blood boiling over at his words as I adruptly stood to my feet, my body tense as I lifted the coffee table between us, the contents on top of it falling to the floor before I effortlessly picked the furniture up and threw it across the room to the wall with one hand.

"Boss I got your coffee- oh shiz nuggets!" Marcel exclaimed, entering the room before the table broke into pieces right near the door causing him to let out a high pitched shriek of surprise, spilling the latte in his hand over his sweatervest as he fled back into the hallway.

I snapped my head back to Gary, my breathing heavy and my nostrils flaring in rage as he sent me a blank look.

"Your eyes are fully black again, but we'll work on your anger management later." He noted, clicking his pen and scrawling a few things on the notebook in his hand as I let out a huff, crossing my arms over my chest before I layed myself down on the chase besides him, glaring up at the cieling.

"So, this all started when exactly?" He interrogated, continuing to write as I swallowed and took in a deep breath, clasping my hands over my chest.

"It all started when I started to talk to her privately, you know, as my old self. As Prince me. It was easy lying to her in the beginning and then... I just wasn't lying anymore. Like everything I was telling her was- was true. I meant it. And then I saw that hair cut charity for kids with cancer and I don't know what took over me, it was this disgusting warm feeling in my chest, the same feeling I get whenever I'm with Liza." I confessed, pouting slightly while I twiddled my thumbs together.

"I-I got you a new latte Boss." Marcel gulped, making me sit up as I let out a tired sigh and gestured him with my hand to hand it over, letting him give me my drink with a quivering grip before he let out a squeak and rushed out of the room.

"And the heart beats, let me guess, you couldn't kill her cause you felt a pain in your chest." Gary informed in a business like tone, taking off his spectacles, cleaning them with a handkerchief as I took a chug of my latte and nodded my head.

"That's exactly what happened." I snapped my fingers at him, looking at him in awe.

"Well, what do you think that means?" He questioned, giving me an exasperated and impatient look.

I paused, furrowing my brows at him in confusion before I took a moment to process his words, taking another sip of my latte, smacking my lips together to let the taste settle on my tongue before the realization hit me.

"Oh my god," I murmured under my breath in disbelief, straightening in my seat as my eyes widened in awareness.

"Finally, you now understand that you have developed feelings for-"

"There's soy in my fucking latte!" I exclaimed in realization, rising from the sofa as I gaped down at my drink before looking at my therapist and pointing at it.

Gary looked up at me, squinting his eyes and blinking for a few moments before he raised his brow in confusion.

"What?" He asked.

"I knew there was something wrong with my drink I just couldn't put my tongue on it. I specifically said no fucking soy." I explained in irritation making Gary slap the palm of his hand over his forehead as he shook his head.

"Boss!" Another Harry said, popping his head into the room waiting at the door.

"What!" I snapped in annoyance, still pissed over my stupid latte.

First my kill is ruined and now my fucking drink.

What. Else.

"The cameras we set up in Liza's house, we're currently getting video of her talking to that Gay one about who she wants to be with." The Harry informed, my body freezing and that little pang in my chest occurring at his words before I blinked, clearing my throat attempting not to look affected.

"So what if she's talking about her feelings, you think I care?" I scoffed, shrugging my shoulders as if to say "so what" while I nervously looked between the Harry at the entrance and Gary.

The two exchanged looks before turning their attention back to me.

"Why? Did she say anything about me? Did she mention me or something? Does she think my ass looks good?" I reiterated, trying to come off as casual while Gary scribbled something down on his notebook.

"Gary the only thing you better be writing on that damn diary of yours is how nice my ass looks." I seethed, not even looking at him as I raised my pointer finger.

He froze, letting out a small sigh before crossing whatever he had written down on the paper moments ago.

"I really think you should take my advice and take pilates. It really helps with destressing." Gary advised, looking up at me with a frown as I rolled my eyes.

"Like hell I'll take pilates, can you imagine me with those cheap ass yoga headbands on this luscious pantene hair? Uh, no thank you." I told him in a firm tone.

"Well, Liza said she was leaning more to being with the Psycho." The Harry at the door said, clearing his throat as I almost choked on my spit.

My whole body froze at his words, my pulse raising before I crumpled the paper cup in my hand, the whip cream and liquid seeping through my fingers, dripping onto the carpet as I started to breathe heavily.

"Sign me up for morning pilate classes. Now." I ordered, giving Gary a look before I threw the destroyed cup to the ground, wiping my wet hand on the Harry's shirt when I pushed passed him to the door, leaving my office.

"Where are you going now?" I eard Gary call after me as I continued my quick determined strides to the elevator.

"Not going to pay the Psycho a little visit at the bar he's in right now, that's for sure!" I responded back in a false overly cheery tone, violently pressing the button of the elevator as I crossed my arms over my chest, tapping my foot repeatedly on the floor with impatience.

My posture stiffened when I realized how quiet the whole office was, making me turn around to find all the Harrys and employees I hired staring at me with knowing looks.

"I don't care about her!" I yelled at them, my chest heaving up and down before I stomped into the elevator in annoyance, the metal doors closing as I banged my forehead against the wall.

AN: To clear things up Prince Demon Harry is like both a demon and a prince. When he was a human he was a prince and he acted just how he's been acting to Liza throughout the whole story up until now. He changed when he became a demon but his human self is being revived somehow by Liza. Err'one was getting all hyped with Psycho's personality while I was lowkey excited for Demon Harry's personality lmao.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136 4 9
i got out of my hp phase lmao im just republishing this because i felt like it
3.5K 37 24
2.5K 45 14
This is the sequel to Dark by Waaterbaby/Dark128 on tumblr.
2.8K 173 6
[COMPLETED] "You're a glitch in reality, Styles. And all glitches must be removed." A Harry Styles short story. Ranked #965 in Fanfiction