How Louis Tomlinson Saved Me

By lovetommo24

Hannah Moretti has been struggling with a problem for about four months. One day, when she tries to free hers... More

Chapter One: The Great Escape
Chapter Two: Louis' Apartment
Chapter 3: Payne in the hospital
Chapter 4: Hospital visits and Niall Horan
Chapter 5: Goodnight Lou
Chapter 6: Nightmares and Pancakes
Chapter 8: Shopping and Bad Memories
Chapter 9: Niall tickle fights
Chapter 10: A popstar's "normal" girlfriend
Chapter 11:

Chapter 7: First kiss and Hannah's story

71 4 0
By lovetommo24

I enter the kitchen with the towel still around me. I see him by the sink washing the dishes. His back was facing me so he hadn't seen me walk in yet.

"Louis?"
I say in a normal tone. He doesn't hear me over the running water.

"Louis!?"
I say a little louder. He jumps a little and quickely turns around. I giggle when I scare him. He looks me up and down.

"Oh uuh hi Hannah, what's the problem."
He quickly turns back around when he sees me with just a towel wrapped around my chest.

"It's okay to look Louis I have a towel."
I say laughing. He slowly turns around, trying to keep his eyes from wandering off from my face.

"Oh and my clothes from yesterday where did they go exactly, I was pretty sure I left them by the bed."
I say.

"Oh yeah sorry! Uh Liam went down to the laundry room to clean some things and I put yours in the basket, I hope that was okay?"
He says looking worried.

"Oh, no thank you I was just wondering because I forgot that I had no clothes with me at all."
I say laughing a little.

"Well I can give a hoodie to wear or something. Just until you get some clothes."
Louis offers.

"Oh sure thank you!"
I exclaim smiling. He walks toward his room and I follow. He searches through his drawer and pulls out a grey Doncaster football hoodie. He hands it to me. I smile and go back into the bathroom. I wrap my hair up in the towel and put on my bra and panties, then threw on the big hoodie. It covered my bum so you couldn't see my underwear. I walked out of the bathroom with the hoodie on and waited for my leggings to be done washing.

Louis looks right up at me as I walk out. He looks down at my pant less legs and widens his eyes.

"Sorry, I'm just waiting for my leggings to come out of the wash."
I say embarrassed at how I had no pants.

"Oh hah it's fine. Do you want me to grab you some sweatpants to put on while waiting cause it might take a while."
He says.

"Uh sure thank you!"
I respond.

"Yepp, no problem!"
He says handing me a pair of Adidas sweatpants. I  quickly slip them on in the bathroom.

"Do you have a comb I could maybe borrow?"
I ask, feeling embarrassed that I kept asking for things.

"Yeah! Of course!"
He says handing me a comb from his dresser.

"Thank you, again "
I say blushing. He smiles at me and I even think I saw him wink.

I comb out my long light brown hair, which was much darker from being wet. My hair was about a little below my shoulders and it was naturally straight with little curls at the end. My skin is tan but not too tan, just a nice toned color. I look in the mirror at my natural face and remembered I had some mascara and eyeliner still in my bag. I go get from the living room and apply my make up. Louis walks in and sees me putting it on.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know you were in here!"
He says panicky.

"It's okay, sorry I'm almost done."
I say trying to rush now .

"Hannah, you know you don't need makeup. I think you look beautiful without it."
He says in a softer tone.

"I don't know I guess I just feel insecure without it, you know like I just feel like I need to make it look like I try." I say putting the makeup back in my bag. He looks at me frowning.

"I'm sorry I don't want you to feel insecure, I just think you look much more beautiful naturally!"
He comes closer so our stomachs are almost touching and wraps his hands around my waist. I blush and look down but he brings my chin back up with his finger. Our eyes lock and I lean in closer to him. He closes his eyes and leans in. Everything happened so fast, I instantly thought of Steven and began to panic. I pushed Louis away and backed up, looking around anxiously for something to grab onto.

"Hey, Hannah I'm sorry I didn't mean to.. Heey hey just calm down it's okay it just me its Louis, babe."
I look at Louis and study his face. I instantly block out all my thoughts of Steven and stand up. He is standing there with his arms out like the first time I saw him and right from the moment I saw him I've wanted to do this. I walked quickly over to him, almost running, grabbed the back of his head and looked into his beautiful blue eyes.

"I've been waiting to do this for a while now."
I saw quietly. Then passionately throw my lips into his and before I know it we were kissing. His lips moving perfectly with mine he bent down and wrapped his arms around me just below my bum and I feel my self being lifted of the ground a few inches. We go on for about a minute but it felt like time had stopped and it was just me and him.  Our lips slowly separate and we were out of breath, I open my eyes  and see him staring at me with those blue eyes and we both smile and return kissing. My smile got in the way of his lips and then we were both smiling. Our noses were smoothed together. And we finally get ourselves back in the moment.

~~

Louis' POV

It happened so fast but I remember every moment leading up to it. She was in the corner of the room having a small panic attack. I told her to calm down and that I was here. Then just like that something clicked, she looked back at me with fiery eyes and ran towards me. I held her waist and she wrapped her hands around the back of my head.

"I've been waiting to do this for a while now."
She says and we crash our lips together, caught in a perfect kiss. It was nothing I've ever felt before, it was different, amazing! I lifted her off the ground and then we pause to catch our breath. We both smile and resume our moment.

~~

Hannah's POV

I'm finally placed back on my feet and I lay resting against Louis's chest. I look up at him and he smiles at me.

"Louis!!"
Shouts Niall from the hallway. We jump back from each other.
He then walks in the bathroom door.

"Uh yeah, what's up Niall?"
Louis asks trying to remain normal.

"Uuuuh yeah, um me Harry and Liam were gonna go into Time Square and grab a bite to eat and maybe shop around and stuff."
Niall says looking at us suspiciously.

" okay, sounds good."
Louis says.

"Hannah, you feel up to walking around?"
Louis asks.

"Um yeah sure! Sounds fun!"
I say.

"What was going on in here before I came in just now?"
Niall says suspiciously grinning.

"What?, nothing!"
Says Louis. I feel myself starting to grin so I start to walk out of the room but Niall catches me and chases after me. I run into the living room, laughing and plop onto the couch.

"What was happening between you two eh?!" Niall says tickling me. Louis comes out and attacks Niall. I get up while I can and run around toward the dining room. I turned around to see if anyone was following and I see Niall and Louis bother chasing me down. I scream, laughing. Then I feel my foot slide under a rug and I find myself on the ground. At first I don't say anything and Louis comes rushing to my side.

"Oh Han, you okay love?!"
Says Louis concerned. My chin was resting on the carpet and I begin laughing histairically. Louis slides me up resting me on his knees. I'm still laughing and he gives me a little squint and a playful scowl. He begins tickling me now. I laugh so hard tears come from my eyes and I'm jerking all around. Louis stops at this point and tries helping me up but I lay there, limp. Him and Niall walk off into the kitchen leaving me on the floor. Once I calm down I get up and walk over to them.

"You guys just left me there what the fck?"
I say, jokingly offended. Louis gives me a weird face and I giggle. He smiles at me and just stares. I wink at him, teasingly and give a kiddy face. He looks at me wide eyed and I teasingly walk out of the room. By now Niall has his face stuffed in a box of oreo's and doesn't notice my little tease. Louis follows me into the living room and I stand there grinning at him. He smirks and raises an eyebrow. I run up to him and jump into his arms, rapping my legs around his waist and we passionately begin kissing again.

"AAAyyyeeee Oooh well good morning then!"
Says Harry startled to see us kissing. And I quickly rump down and turn my head, blushing.

"Uuuuh hi there Harry um we were just...."
Louis says hesitantly, his cheeks all flushed.

" It.. It's alright Louis I- I get it. You cheeky bunch"
Says Harry, winking and drowsily walking toward the kitchen. Harry laughed, shaking his head while he walked away. I blushed and so did Louis. We both look around awkwardly at floor.

"Hey!"
I say just realizing something.

"What?"
Louis asks confused.

"When I was running around my foot wasn't hurting!"
I say looking happy.

"Hahah that's great Han!"
Says Louis looking sincerely happy.

After a few hours I had gotten my leggings back and we were getting ready to go out into town. All the boys are dressed and ready. Since it is late spring it was supposed to be warm out but today was rather cold. It in the low 60's and all I had was Louis' sweatshirt and my leggings. The boys were all wearing jeans with coats. I had my bag but only about $10 in it.

We were all squeezed in Louis' fancy black car. Louis drove, I sat in the front seat and Niall, Harry and Liam were all squished in the back. As we were driving we had very interesting conversations. First on how many crazy fan attacks they encountered. Then about how girls were pretty enough without makeup, however I argued against that very strongly. Louis often looked at me with those fiery eyes and I swore I blushed every time, my body filling with happiness.

"But it's not just that we don't think we look pretty it's just we like it and we like being as pretty as we can so that we can walk around confidently!"
I argue.

" yeah but you should already feel confident with the real you!"
Harry argues.

"Awe thanks Harry but it's hard to explain cause we don't and I sometimes don't even feel confident even when I wear makeup."
I explain. Louis responds almost right away.

"Awe but Hannah you are beautiful!"
Louis says and the boys all agree from the back. I feel my cheeks flush as I blushed.

"Hey guys I have a good idea for what we can do tonight!"
Niall exclaims excitedly.

"Yeah? Let's hear it Niall."
Louis says looking in the mirror at Niall.

"We should pop open that fireplace of yours that you never use and roast marshmallows and make some s'mores!"
Niall says sounding very excited. I look down. 

~ Hannah's thoughts

I've always had a huge fear of fires since... Since. I think to myself about the traumatic experience I had last year. I was sitting in my living room, mom was in the kitchen helping me with my college report essay. Dad was cooking dinner and my brother, Kyle was upstairs playing video games instead of studying for his senior finals. My dad stepped out of the room for not even a second and the pan just burst into flames. I yell and my dad came running in me and my mom get water from the bathroom sinks. When I came downstairs the fire had spread. I screamed. Kyle came running down the stairs and him and dad tried putting it out. My dad was trapped in the kitchen by the flames and my mom was in the living room trying to get water from every flower vase. Another fire had produced right next to the living room now causing both my parents to be trapped. Me and Kyle just kept yelling for them, making sure they were still alive. I grabbed the phone and anxiously called 9-1-1 and shook while yelling to the lady on the other line, all the information. Within a matter of minutes the fire men had arrived, bursting through the door. There was a thick fire in front so they put that out first. I yelled to my mom and could barely here her.

"Hannah! Hannah it's okay you and Kyle need to get out of here!"

"Mom!!"
I yell crying.

"Baby it's alright, I love you so much just remember that!"
She said.

"Mom! I love you too!"
I cry. The fire grows to the top of the room and I run over towards the kitchen.

"Dad!!"
I yell.

"Hannah I'm here I can here you!"
He yells, coughing.

" It's okay Hannah banana I'm here."
He says.

"Daddy! Please!!"
I scream. I grab Kyle by the arm and hold on to him.

"I love you baby!"
He yells.

"I love you too!"
I scream, crying at the same time. Bigger flames produced. My and Kyle clutched together. I see the banister about to fall on us and I quickly push Kyle out of the way and that was all I remembered until I woke up in the hospital next to him. I remembered I wasn't supposed to make it out alive. And it should've been my parents too.

~ back in reality

The tears build up overflowing in my eye lids and Louis looks down at me putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Hannah, you okay?"
He asks. I look out the window and wipe my eyes.  My tears were little but I managed to pull myself together. I look back at Louis and smile.

"Oh yeah, uh sorry. S'mores sound great Niall!"
I say. Louis looked concerned. It was silent for a moment and then we found a spot and all started getting out. I looked and made sure I didn't look upset, which I didn't. Louis opened my door and helped me out. I smile at him. He didn't let go of my hand and pulled me in close putting an arm around my shoulder. I looked at him smiling. He whispered to me.

"Everything alright Han?"
Leaving a small kiss on my cheek. I blush.

"Yeah, it was nothing sorry I always feel like I put you in a sad mood."
I say. Louis looks at me and frowns.

"Babe! You make me so much happier, not sad are you kidding?"
I smile and he pulls me closer. I rest my head on his shoulder and we continue walking. People occasionally taking pictures.

"Louis? Um won't the press make the whole thing seem like I'm your girlfriend?"
I ask blushing.

"Well would that be so bad?"
He says raising an eyebrow at me.

"Louis Tomlinson! Did you just ask me to go out with you?!"
I say jokingly surprised. Louis laughs and nods his head.

"Well, Hannah you see I maybe was gonna ask you but it seems you've ruined the surprise."
Louis says jokingly disappointed.

"Hhmm okay well just forget I said anything then cause I like surprises!"
I say excited. Louis laughs and gives me a little squeeze.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 377 67
If anyone knows what challenges are like, that would be Harry and Louis. After Harry's big fight and getting badly hurt, He had to go through a lot o...
30.8K 753 12
Harry's struggling with anxiety and depression, and Louis' trying his best to help the love of his life. Their relationship is tested when Harry's me...
77.5K 2.4K 32
A young girl named Emma meets Louis Tomlinson one day, little did they know it would change both their lives. Emma a girl who had been abused by her...
31K 842 29
Harry's life was perfect. Stunning girlfriend. Good friends. The picture perfect idea of his future after graduation. So when his mother uprooted his...