Rejected

By radiantgold

Ashton Black. A 17 year old homophobe who's been waiting for his mate since he was 16. He's soon to be alpha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue

Chapter 24

23.3K 1.1K 196
By radiantgold

GABRIEL

"Ready?" I ask Blaze. He grins and turns invisible. "Course fucker, ready to chop off their heads and see them roll. Maybe I should hang them up, ya know. Trophy hunt," He suggests.

I shake my head. "Save Ashton, please."

He turns visible again and nods. "Of course fucker, I'll save him," He kisses my forehead. I sigh loudly as he pulls away.

Ashton has been gone for a week. No one has found them, the broken ones really have great hiding places.

I miss my mate. I haven't been able to sleep without with his warm touch holding me at night. His kisses and hugs.

'We're getting him back,' Xaliq encourages. I smile. 'I hope so.'

'Don't worry, he's going to be safe once we get him,' Gwaquxi tells me. I sigh and smile.

"Come on fucker, we're going now," Blaze snaps me out of my thoughts. I send him a nod and tightly grip my sword.

*

"It's over this hill, Blaze pet griffin said they're here," Travis tells me. His innocent eyes raking over the army.

"Are you sure you're going to fight Travis?" I ask a bit concerned about the smaller boy. He smiles. "I guess. Xander is mad though, he kind of locked me up but I escaped. Don't tell him I snuck in."

I sigh. Of course Xander wouldn't want Travis to fight.

'Not to be rude, but mind link Xander. Travis isn't fit for this war,' Mostique tells me. I nod as I look at Travis. He's giggling about unicorns, I really don't want this cutie hurt.

'Xander, Travis is next to me,' I mindlink him. I swear I hear a hiss from behind and suddenly Travis is gone. Atleast I saved his life.

"Thank you." I look to the left to see Xander there, a frown on his face. I look at him with a smile. "No problem."

I walk to the front with Xander by my side. I stand between Xander and Theo. Lucifer standing powerfully next to Xander.

I look up to see Blaze flying, he's leading the air team. Angel armor covers his whole body, his wings are firm. They're harder than titanium once they're firm.

I grip my sword as we get up the hill. My eyes widen as I take in everything. There's so many of them, so many that have decided to join the dark side.

A long line of beaten supernaturals are kneeling in front of a line of broken angels.

What catches my attention is the pale brunette kneeling in front of a broken angel. His face is facing the ground.

I can't call his name, I know what they're going to do. They're going to see if any of us recognize them, then they're going to kill them in front of us. I have to pretend I don't care about Ashton.

We halt, not far away from the dark army.

"Méno," Theo whispers. I look at him to see him looking at Méno. I cringe at the sight, Méno's choking himself, his whole body is ruined. It's almost like someone decided to paint him with blood.

It seems like the broken angel heard us and he pulls Méno further out on the field.

"FUCKER!" Theo yells. Lucifer holds him back as he's about to run over. He struggles and yells as he's not getting to Méno.

Méno's gold eyes connect with mine, tears stream down my face as I look at him. He looks so broken.

"So this one is precious huh?" The broken angel snickers. Theo growls loudly and almost punch Lucifer. The broken angel laughs, he yanks Méno up by the chain. A loud gasp escapes Méno's lips, only to be followed by coughs.

"Now now, don't want to hurt him right?" The broken angel smirks. He pulls out a blade and drags in across Méno's neck. Méno whimpers as the blade digs into his skin.

"This blade is filled with angel poison. It will kill him within a few minutes. Give us Blaze and Lucifer and it'll all be over. No war, no dead angel," The broken angel smirks.

Theo growls loudly and tries pushing away from Lucifer. My eyes rest on Méno who's looking at Theo. His gold eyes brokenly staring, my heart breaks as he smiles. He wants to die, one of the few people I consider family wants to die.

"Theo," I say. Theo stops struggeling and looks at Méno. He gasps loudly, his eyes widen and he falls to his knees. I wipe a tear as my two brothers share a passionate look. "Why?" He sobs.

Gold tears run down Méno's face. "I see," The broken angel smirks. He sends me a wink and send the blade through Méno's stomach. I gasp loudly along with Méno. Méno's eyes widen in shock, I hide my face in Xander's neck. It's too painful to watch.

"His death is on your hands," The broken angel says, pulling his blade out. He throws Méno at us, smirking.

Theo's instantly by his side. I send everyone else a strict look as they try to get near him. They need this moment.

"M-Méno, I am s-so s-sorr-ry f-for ev-veryt-thing," Theo sobs, my heart breaks as I watch the scene. Méno looks up at him in nothing but love, my heart clenches in pain.

"Not you fault bud," Méno chuckles only to cough up more blood. I slowly walk over and sit down next to my crying brother.

I grab Méno's hand, he smiles at me.

"I'm sorry for everything, for getting so mad. For being a bad best friend, I'm so sorry," Theo apologizes, I look over at him. His strong face is vulnerable, pain and sadness written all over it.

"You're not bad Theo. I love you," Méno chokes. My eyes tear up as he finally admits his love. "I love you too," Theo sobs.

Méno lazily smiles. "Not like the way I love you. Don't worry though, I can finally be with Razuel. Tell Lucifer I'll say hi for him."

Theo shakily nods. "I am sorry for everything I didn't do." Méno half smiles as the life is draining out of him. "Stop apologizing. I love you and your stupid ass."

Theo leans over and kiss Méno's forehead, cheeks and nose. Méno sighs. "I love you Theo, I'm sorry I never told you," He whimpers. Blood running down the corner of his mouth, mixing with his gold tears. I sob loudly as he coughs again. He sends me a weak smile.

Theo sobs and pulls Méno up, hugging him tightly to himself.

"I love you too."

Méno coughs loudly, I rest my hand on his face in comfort. He sends me a smile. "Take care of him for me." I nod in reply.

"I'm finally going to meet my mate. My one and only," Méno whispers as he looks to the sky. He coughs one last time, his body goes limp and every emotion in his eyes are gone.

Méno's dead.

Theo sobs loudly and holds onto Méno's dead body. Tears stream down my face as I look at them. Xander motions towards the dark army and I know we have to get Theo in his right mind. I place a gentle hand on his shoulder.

"He's gone Theo," I mumble, Theo eyes snaps at me and he shakily nods.

"You have to let him go," I sniffle. Theo shakes his head and his grip tightens. "He loved me."

"Theo, you have to get up. They're going to kill you," Xander murmers. Theo glares darkly at him. "Don't tell me what to do you blood sucker!" He growls. I gasp as his eyes turn red.

They only do that when he's really hurt.

I wrap my hands around my brother, resting my head against his back. "He's happier now, I loved him as much as you did. We have to let him go."

Theo sobs and I hug him tighter. "Theo, you have to fight. Fight for Méno."

Theo shakily nods and pulls away. "I'll kill every last one of them."

"Well that was fun, let's do it again," The broken angel speaks up. We quickly get up as the broken angel smirks. Theo growls and I quickly take hold of him. I look at the broken angel as I hold a raging Theo.

My eyes widen as I see the line of caputres supernaturals is almost gone. There's only one left.

Ashton.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

708K 20.1K 29
First book of the series. This is my first boyxboy story, I hope you guys will like it. Sorry if you will find any mistakes in my gramma if you'll s...
271K 10.8K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...
89.3K 4.2K 22
READ BOOK ONE MY MATE.....THE NERD FIRST Lucas King, the oldest son of Alphas Dimitir and Bennett King, is not your typical 15 year old teenager. Wh...
192K 6.7K 15
[NOTICE BEFORE READING] This story is currently being remade. I will not be posting any more chapters in this story but I may post any notices that c...