The One Who Was Forgotten

By lizzylizard02

//TRIGGER WARNING\\ INCLUDES THINGS THAT COULD CAUSE YOU TO HURT YOUR SELF PLEASE DONT HURT YOURSELF SKIP PAR... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Ending #2
Emily's Story
new stories!!

Chapter 16

29 4 0
By lizzylizard02

// hewo. Do yall like the longer chapters? If so comment and I'm super sorry for all these late updates. I have EOC and FSA testing so we gotta study and stuff, well enjoy!! \\

《Emily's POV》

I couldn't stand being near my family. I'm positive that they won't want me.

Bzzzzzz
Bzzzzzz

It was my sister, I hang up. I can't stand this. Maybe I should listen to the voice. Maybe I should commit sui-, no I cant. People need me right?

Bzzzzzz
Bzzzzzz

I hang up again and continued to walk down the dark ally thay I had come upon. I could see a lump on the ground.

It looked like a person but I couldn't tell. I walked closet to see a familiar face.

Dan........

《Dan's POV》

Sadly I will never see the day light ever again. I've gotten everything set up. I won't see my beautiful Emily ever again. I will make her mine. She will leave just like me and we will be together.

I already talked to her sister and she's fine with it. It should work fine. She will be with Jake and Emily will kill herself and be with me.

I paced the office tower one more time and looked at the ground below. An ally was there and no one was around. Might I mention that it was also very dark.

I slowly stand on the edge of the building. Anticipation building up inside. I slowly leaned forward. I fell fast.

I'm flying. I look down and see a figure leaned against a wall crying. It happened so fast but I tilted so I would hit the wall near the dead end so that she wouldn't hear my body spatter, or my head crack, or the smack of my skull against the pavement.

100 feet

75 feet

50 feet

25 feet

10 feet

5 feet

0 feet

Goodbye cruel world......

《Emily's POV》

I was speachless. I cried hysterically for a long time. I don't know how long it was but I felt a pair of hands move me away. I struggled to go back but the hands held me there.

"Miss, do you know what happened?"

"I-i d-dont know..... he j-just d-died....."

I continued crying. When I made sure no one was around me. I looked at Dan's limp body and ran. I ran again. I could already feel my muscles aching from my previous run but the adrenaline kept me going.

I ran around another corner and ran into a man. He was tall and muscular. He had a square jaw and dark brown eyes. His hair was messy and he had an evil smirk on his face.

"Well hello there. What's a pretty girl like you doing out here all alone?"

I trembled and started to back away. He of course continued to follow me.

"Come on. You should come to my place. It's nice and cozy. We can have a fun time. A very fun time."

I turned and ran but he easily caught up to me and wrapped his arms around me. He covered my mouth as I was about to scream. I started crying all over again.

Why do bad things always happen to me. I was kicking, or trying to but he had a firm grip and wouldn't let go.

We soon came to a house and by then I had stopped and was whimpering.

"Come on bitch. Your gonna have the best time with me......and my friends."

I gasp and start to cry once again. I am such a cry baby. We entered the house and he tied my hands together behind my back. More men, probably about two more, came from the shadows.

They were grinning like mad men. They were all muscular and looked familiar to the one that took me here. They all had an obvious bulg in their shorts.

The good thing is. I had texted Jake. When I had told him my story, he got an app to track my phone. I told him that I wanted to go home and to come get me.

I hope he comes soon.

They started to undress me I tried to scurry away but they held me in place. They ripped off my shirt and shorts. They sized up my body before ripping the rest off.

"I like."

The others nod in agreement. They came forward slowly. I scream as loud as I can.

Please hurry Jake.

《Jake's POV》

As soon as I got her text I ran out of school. The teacher yelled at me but I just kept running. I hopped in the car and sped into the city.

I check my phone to see where she was.

That's strange. It says she's in an old house. Maybe that's where her parents left her while they were on vacation.i pulled into the driveway but pulled out just to realize that it was probably smart to park a couple blocks away.

I walked fast and didn't go strait to the door when I heard a scream.

"PLEASE! STOP IT PLEASE!!"

Someone was screeming and it sounded like ........ murder? I walked around the house and finally found a window with a small veiw. I could here whimpers and crying. I looked in and saw......

Emily........

She was on the floor crying . There were three men around her. One was fucking the crap out of her, I could tell because of the bruises on her legs. Another was licking her and the other was leaving marks on her very where.

"No......" I whisper to myself.

I walked around and as quietly as I could put something in every door that led outside, every window had bods over them, and went to get the police.

-----------------

The police came and they came silently. Some had no expression and some had a worried look on their face.

They surrounded the building and the head officer walked up and knocked on the door.

"This is the sherif department and you need to open up right now."

"Shit! Where do we put her. I want to save her for late!"

"I don't know! Now is not the time!"

The officer motioned for the swat team to enter. They knocked down the door and rushed in. I tried to run with them but they blocked me.

I heard gun shots and could hear faint whimpers probably from Emily.

I hope she's ok......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 2.2K 49
⚠️ This is a true story, unfortunately. 🖤1st in a series ✅Completed I labeled this as teen "fiction" because my target age group usually thinks o...
747 36 27
My cousin broke her heart. I'm going to be the one to fix it. I'll do everything I can to. *mature themes, language, trigger warnings* Started: May...
2.8K 127 21
I know I'm not beautiful and I'm okay with that. I'm not some princess frolicking in the woods waiting for some Prince Charming to save me. I am perf...
2.5K 587 17
(Warning: I wrote it when I was 15 and I don't know how did I even think of publishing it. I'm still proud of it as it's a part of my journey 🥰💙 Pr...