Beverly Hills Babe | kellic (...

By kellicandsuch

A sassy, cross-dressing boy by the name of Kellin Quinn is forced to move with his new step dad and his mum t... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
Please Forgive Me
seventeen - final
epilouge

ten

1.9K 153 43
By kellicandsuch

After a little over four months, Vic and I were still together. We had a steady relationship and like he promised, we kept it at my pace.

Today, we were arriving to Disneyworld. He had been pampering me a lot, as usual, so why not do it back? I had decided to take him here. It's not like I didn't have the money and we were on summer break for school. We pulled up to the resort in my new, bright pink Lamborghini. I had it shipped with our flight so that I could drive it around Orlando. Vic and I came out here by ourselves and we were staying in the music themed resort Disneyworld had.

We had just driven from the airport, so tomorrow we'd actually go to the parks.

"Kellin, please just find our room. Your luggage is so heavy." Vic whined.

"Stop complaining." I rolled my eyes. "We're at Disneyworld, for goodness sake."

We found our room about a half hour later and we quickly walked in. Vic threw our luggage to the floor and plopped himself onto our bed.

"You're really that tired?" I pouted, crawling on top of him.

"Yes. It's like 3 AM and I have jet lag." He groaned.

"Umph." I huffed, rolling off of him.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back on top of his chest.

"Don't be upset. We can fool around all day tomorrow, alright, baby?" He suggested.

"Okay." I said, leaning down to kiss him.

He kissed back lightly before rolling our two bodies to the side and quickly falling asleep with me in his arms.

°

"Vic, hurry! Breakfast is gonna end in fifteen minutes!" I yelled at the boy in the bathroom.

He bolted out and surprised me by picking me up bridal style, and running out the door. I giggled the whole way to the cafeteria. Vic set me down when we got inside and grabbed my hand instead. We filled our own plates with food and sat at a clean table in the back. I began eating, ignoring the eyes I felt on me. Ten minutes later, I still felt the eyes, so I looked up to see Vic staring straight at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing. You're just very beautiful." He replied sweetly.

I blushed slightly and smiled.

"Kell, I have something to tell you." He admitted nervously.

"Okay, then say it." I sassed, taking a sip of my chocolate milk.

He pouted a bit before spilling the beans, "I love you."

I spit out part of my drink as I looked at him with wide eyes.
"You what?!"

"Oh god. I'm sorry, is it too early? I'm- oh fuck-" Vic rambled.

"No, no. Shhh. I just wasn't aware that anyone would feel that way about me..." I trailed off.

"How couldn't I, Kell? You're attractive. You're smart. Your personality can be bratty, but we're working on that." He chuckled. "Anyway, my point is that there's plenty of things about you that I...love..."

"I love you, too, Vic." I told him truthfully with a small and nervous smile.

It was awkward and I was shocked, but I still wanted to let him know that I loved him too. I couldn't believe someone loved me and that I was in love, too. Is this what it's like? To be in love? If so, it was a great feeling that I enjoyed.

"I'm glad." He smiled.

We finished up our food and went back to the hotel to get ready for the day.

"I heard there's a nice nightclub out here." Vic stated. "Wanna go?"

"Uh, sure if you really want to." I said.

"Okay, cool. We can go tonight after dinner." He told me.

I nodded my head as I set out my outfit for the day.

It was a pretty girly outfit, but it's what I wanted to wear. I laid down the white skirt and pastel pink crop top. I looked down at my accessories, trying to decide whether or not to wear any.

"Vic, should I wear a bow?" I asked.

"Sure. It'll look beautiful on you." He complimented. He had gotten more comfortable with my feminine clothing choices. I knew he still like the boyish side of me more, but he still got a kick out of the girly side, too. I still hadn't decided on a gender role, yet, but Vic told me to take my time. He didn't want me to make any rash decisions.

I blushed lightly, "Thank you, babe."

I grabbed a pair of white, lace panties. "I'm gonna shower really quickly." I told Vic.

"Alright. Hurry, though." He winked.

I bit my lip and walked into the bathroom.

When I got out, I had forgotten a towel.

Oh fuck.

"Viiiiic!" I called out.

"Yes, babe?" He asked.

"I need a towel!" I told him.

He ran into the bathroom and left one for me. I got out and dried myself, not minding that I had only brought panties to change into. I slipped them on and walked out.

"Was that a d- Oh." Vic stopped as he looked at me. He eyed me up and down, letting his eyes rake my body. I smirked and turned around, slightly swaying my hips to let my ass show.

"What were you saying?" I asked innocently as I bent over and fetched my outfit from the bed.

"Uh- I was asking if I gave you a decent towel?" He stuttered.

"Oh. Yeah, it was perfect." I smiled cutely at the boy in the other room.

I pulled on my skirt and shirt slowly to tease Vic. I wanted to turn him on enough to make up for last night. He continued to stare at me, his eyes very focused on my ass. He got up, biting his lip as I tied my shoes. I had my foot rested against the bed so that I didn't have to kneel down. I acted completely oblivious as he walked over and I squealed when he grasped my hips.

"I like this outfit on you, babe." He told me.

"You do? I was thinking it was kinda eh..." I trailed off, lying for attention. I was always aware when I looked good.

"Mm, no. It's very nice." He said deeply, letting his hands slowly reach my ass. He groped my butt lightly, making me blush.

"Thanks." I turned around, taking his hands away from my bum.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and bit my lip. He smirked before grabbing my face and kissing me.

"You're so hot." He mumbled in between kisses.

"Psh, no. That's you." I smirked.

Vic moaned lightly and deepened the kiss. I pulled away slowly before it got too heated. I did want to make it to the parks sometime today. Vic pouted, looking at me with disappointed eyes.

"We need to go. I wanna ride lots of rides while we're here." I smiled softly.

"Fine." He whined. "But only if I can carry you to the car."

"You know I'm all up for being treated like a princess." I brightened my smile.

"You are a princess." He said, picking me up and walking out the door.

"I know." I told him.

Vic rolled his eyes and set me in the passenger seat of my new car.

"You're gonna drive?" I asked. He nodded his head and shut the door, entering the car on his own side.

"You better be fucking careful. I don't just have money floating around, you know?" I warned.

"Babe. A one hundred dollar bill was in your shampoo bottle last week. Money basically comes out of your ass." He chuckled.

"But still! Don't crash my baby." I pouted.

"I wouldn't crash your baby knowing that my baby was in it." He assured me as he set his hand on my thigh.

I smiled at him and got comfortable in my seat as he drove off.

We arrived to Magic Kingdom about 7 minutes later. After parking, we got out of the car and started our day.

*

Vic and I had came back to the hotel around 6 pm. I was totally exhausted and I needed a nap before we went to the nightclub.

"Lay with me." I suggested to Vic.

"But Kells, I have to sho-"

"Lay with me." I forced. I was tired and I wanted to be held.

"Fine, but just until you fall asleep." He agreed, climbing under the covers with me. "Is this what you're wearing to the club?" He asked.

"No. I have a shorter skirt that I want to wear." I answered casually.

"I don't want people looking at your ass." He said as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"Would you rather me wear pants?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Hm, yeah. Do you have those cute black ones with you? The ones that are really tight?" He questioned.

"Yeah."

"Wear those. I like them on you." He smiled.

"You like everything on me." I giggled.

"Yeah, but I prefer everything off you." He winked.

I shoved him playfully as I laughed. He was such a goofball sometimes, but as I admitted to myself today, I loved him. He chuckled lightly before pulling me in and spooning me. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep in his soothing arms.

I woke up about an hour later, ready to party. Vic was no longer in the bed, but I could hear the shower running. I got up and picked out a better outfit. Considering I showered in the morning and I still felt clean, it didn't take me long to get ready. I dressed myself as I waited for Vic. He came out just a while after with the towel wrapped around his waist. I bit my lip, trying not to notice how good he looked at the moment. He didn't let that happen, though. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"How was your nap?" He asked sweetly.

"Good. Thanks for putting me to bed." I smiled.

"Of course, love." He said with a similar smile.

I wanted to kiss him, but I also wanted him to get ready so we didn't have trouble making it out the door again.

"Finish getting ready." I requested.

He did so, dressing himself in a light blue button up with flowers printed all over. He paired the shirt with khaki shorts and his usual Vans. He looked good. I was highly pleased. I was wearing black, skin tight jeans with tears on the knees, and a black shirt that says 'Tomorrow Spelled Backwards is Who Cares'. I wore a pair of all black Converses on my feet. This was the most guyish outfit I had worn in quite a while, but I didn't mind it at all. Plus, I knew Vic would appreciate and I planned on having a ton of fun.

It took Vic and I a while to get out the door, but we made it.

The nightclub was about 30 minutes away from our hotel. We sung in the car the whole ride there. After we made it, we easily passed the bouncer and entered the club.

I had no idea that the night was going to go the way it did.

°
Shit guys, I'm so fucking sorry taking so long to update. As you know, I've been on a bit of a hiatus except for Bedless. Ideas come easier to me with that book, that's all. I will be updating this more, now that school is out. I love you and I hope you enjoyed this gross, but long chapter.

Love,
Kellin 😁💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 1.8K 25
Vic and Kellin are both new to high school in San Deigo. Kellin is forced to live with his abusive father, but when he meets Vic they connect. That i...
97.4K 3.8K 25
Kellin is hopelessly in love with his best friend Vic and can't shake these feelings, not even after ten years, not even when Vic falls in love with...
3.7K 145 21
Vic Fuentes is a 23 year old who hates his job at a bank and wants to get away from his creepy boss. Kellin Quinn is a 22 year old who just finished...
284K 12.3K 50
After being taken away from his severely neglectful parents, Kellin Quinn is put into foster care with little knowledge or experience of the world ou...