eleven

"Bye!" I yelled to the bartender Vic and I had become friends with. The guy smiled and waved as we left the club. Neither Vic or I were drunk, but I can surely say that we were both buzzed.

I got in the passenger seat of my car as Vic got into the driver's seat.

"Those guys were staring at your ass, you know." He pouted.

"What's your point? You were, too." I sassed.

"Yeah, but you look really good tonight and their eyes don't deserve you." He whined.

"Don't be so whinyyyyyyy." I groaned, rolling my eyes.

"Fine." He huffed, continuing to drive.

After the 30 minute long way, we made it back to the hotel. I waited for Vic to get out before I also fled from the pink vehicle. I stepped in front of him to unlock the door. I heard his breathing hitch, so I turned around to see that his eyes were glued to my bum. He looked up and our eyes met. I smirked as he blushed and looked away. I opened the door to our room and crawled on top of the bed. I wasn't tired, but the bed was comfy.

"Uh, Kell?" Vic approached.

"Yeah?"

"D-do you think you'll remember everything in the morning?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm not fully drunk. Why?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Because I want you to remember this." He bit his lip and crawled on top of me. He kissed my neck, leaving small love bites on the skin.

"Oh." I moaned, instantly turned on more than I already was.

Vic rolled his hips into mine as he kissed me deeply. I let his tongue explore my mouth as my eyes fluttered shut. He flipped us over, grabbing my ass tightly. I squirmed at the touch, but in a good way.

I was turned on at the club, and so was Vic, but I didn't think I'd be losing my virginity tonight.

"Mm, are you sure we should do this?" I asked, trying to stay still.

"Only if it's okay with you." Vic spoke softly.

I thought about it for a minute before nodding my head. Vic bit his lip and continued to kiss me, but with even more force. I kissed back, of course, but he definitely held more dominance. I sat up, pulling him with me by his shirt. I removed the article of clothing, button by button. I ran my small hands over his stomach, feeling over his large abs. He didn't even have to work out to have nice abs and great arms. It just happened. Vic pulled my shirt off easily, as it was already too big for me. My torso was small and feminine, unlike Vic's. I hope he wasn't bothered by how girly I really was.

"God, you're so beautiful." He mumbled. I guess that answered my question.

I smiled shyly and wrapped my arms around his neck. He kissed me again, pulling me closer, if possible. He held my hips with a firm grip. My hands trailed to his face, grabbing his chubby cheeks as I moaned into the kiss.

He had called me beautiful, but I didn't think he saw it in himself. I knew I was beautiful, but I wanted him to know that he was, too.

"You are, too, you know." I said.

"Huh?" He questioned.

"You're beautiful, too." I repeated.

He crashed his lips into mine as a response. This kiss was far more passionate and filled with love. He pushed me back onto the bed and fumbled with the button to my jeans. I helped him out by pulling them off. He took his own off easily, revealing his black boxers. We hadn't done anything remotely close to sex, so this was a big jump. Vic stuck his fingers under the waistband of my panties, silently asking if it was okay. I nodded my head before he slowly pulled them down. My member sprung up almost immediately. I blushed madly and looked away. I was embarrassed at how small I was.

Vic's eyes widened as he grabbed hold of my hard on.

"You're bigger than I thought." He admitted.

"Really?" I said, confused.

"Yeah. I mean- I'm still much larger, but to be honest, your personality doesn't make you appear to be this big at all. Neither does your body." He told me, beginning to pump my length.

"O-Oh fuck, Vic. I've never done anything with anyone else before." I groaned.

He smirked and continued pumping before I grabbed his wrist, making him stop.

"I want you to fuck me." I announced.

He hungrily attacked my lips while pulling his own boxers down. He was right when he said he was big. He continued to kiss me as he reached over and pulled out lube and a condom from the nightstand.

"You planned this?" I asked, looking at the unfamiliar item in his hand. I was hoping he hadn't planned it. Then, it wouldn't be something special.

He shook his head no, and replied. "I brought them just in case."

I nodded my head as he spread my legs. Using one lubed up finger, he began to stretch me. He added another finger and then another, the pain growing. It hadn't started to feel good just yet. I grunted in pain as he scissored his fingers inside me.

"Goddamn, where the hell is your prostate?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Shit, I don't know. It's not often that there's things up my ass." I whined. "Just hurry up and find it, this hurts."

Vic moved his fingers around, eventually hitting a bundle of nerves that made me moan loudly.

"Oh, there it is." I sighed in relief.

He kept his fingers on the same spot, rubbing back and forth while biting his lip sexily. My eyes fluttered shut at the erotic sight.

"Stop before I cum." I whispered in a whiny voice. He pulled his fingers out slowly.

Vic pulled me up by my hips and lined himself up as I looked up at him. I was horribly nervous. I didn't want to be disappointed and I didn't want to disappoint him. My back was to the bed and my knees were bent, almost wrapped around Vic's waist. My hands played with my lip as I pouted with big eyes. Vic was sitting on his calves as he held my hips tightly.

He pushed in all the way, causing me to yelp.

"O-Oh fuck, Vic. You're so big." I grumbled. He allowed me to adjust myself before he began moving. This time, it didn't take him long to find my prostate. I was squirming uncontrollably while he stayed completely still, slamming into me over and over again. The look on his face was a wonderful sight. He looked pleased, concentrated, and in love all at the same time. It was something I fully enjoyed.

"Shit, Kellin. We need to do this more often. The feeling of pounding into your tight, round, little ass is fucking amazing, Kell." Vic spoke.

His dirty talk had me ready to cum, but I wanted our releases to be at the same time, so I held it.

"Slam into me harder, baby. I want you to cum all over me." I told him.

That's all it took for the two of us to be covered in a very sticky mess.

I definitely didn't know that that's how my day would end. Or how I would lose my virginity.

°
aHhhH

Love,
Kellin ❣🙃