Siren Dragon Slayers

By SyrenDragons

Two sister, trained in the middle of the sea. No one knew about their existence until the biggest storm of th... More

Alone but Forever as One
A Delivery from Heaven
The Calling of Dragons
Water and Ice Above All
Sirens From Above
Those In between
Split by 'Death'
Forgeting the Pain is a Hardship
A Dragons Wrath
They Always Come In Pairs
A Familiar Taste of Poison
It's All For You
I'm Not Dead!
Not My Type
Frost Among Those Silver Eyes
She's My Dragon Too
Strange Encounter
Darkness Falls
Ocean Soul
Promising Future
It's HERE!!

The Upgrade

242 7 5
By SyrenDragons

HI! I am so glad that so many people like this story and have followed it for as long as you have.

I just wanted to inform you that this story is going to get completely remade. I read the whole thing the other day and found character wholes and plot wholes and there were just too many for me to simply fix them so I am going to completely remake the story! I remade Serena's character a lot and I think that she has more personality now and Dark Heart will have a bigger role as well.

I hope you all stick around for the remake of Siren Dragon Slayers, I hope to have it finished and posted by the beginning of September, but if you have followed me for a long time you will know that my time lines don't usually work that way. Haha.

Well anyway thank you so much for reading my story and I hope you will read the new version that I will be creating and posting. DON'T WORRY!! This version will also be available to read, I am not going to take it down, but just know that there will be a second version. Okay that is all I needed to say.

~ The Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.6K 1.8K 20
You are a fire mage with unusual fire magic. You make the fire take shape and smell and taste like different things. (For example you can make a fire...
122K 3.7K 50
"What is it like having a sister? Well...She is your mirror shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness who sees you at yo...
5.5K 58 33
Natsu and his team were coming back from a mission. They were arguing with Natsu about the mission. They said some things that hurt Natsu. The follow...
4.1K 96 27
I wrote this story because I kept thinking about it over and over in my head and I thought I'd publish it because it actually took me forever to do...