One Goal Two Worlds (Transfor...

By PrincessAura273

Sequel to It's Time To Duel. The members of the Transformers Titans has been formed. Their mission, to find t... More

One Goal Two Worlds (Transformers Legends) Book 2
Chapter 2 - David & Najat vs. Zach and Corbin
Chapter 3 - A Spy Is Lurking
Chapter 4 - Madalyn vs. Shannon
Chapter 5 - The Search Continues
Chapter 6 - Selina vs. Ben
Chapter 8 - Emanuel & Madalyn vs. Robert
Chapter 9 - Missed Sparks
Chapter 10 - Reunited
Chapter 11 - David vs. Corbin Part 1
Chapter 12 - David vs. Corbin Part 2
Chapter 13 - Bringing Corbin Home
Chapter 14 - Madalyn & Emanuel & Selina vs. Ben & Shannon & Robert Part 1
Chapter 15 - Madalyn & Selina & Emanuel vs. Ben & Shannon & Robert
Chapter 16 - Web-Master Mia
Chapter 17 - Back Home
Chapter 18 - Adittea vs. Boris
Chapter 19 - Teenager Drama
Chapter 20 - Two Battles One Victory
Chapter 21 - Things Just Got Complicated
Chapter 22 - Getting More Complicated & Then Some
Chapter 23 - It's Personal
Chapter 24 - Madalyn vs. Chaos Bringer Round 2

Chapter 7 - Lost

167 3 1
By PrincessAura273

Madalyn's P.O.V.

Najat: That's impossible! How could Selina and Emanuel just disappear?

I desperately looked around the room for the two teens but they were nowhere to be seen. And that strange green and blue portal was gone too.

Madalyn: Selina?! Emanuel?! Where are you guys?! Come on, quick fooling around!

Iestyn: That was too weird.

Madalyn: This isn't funny!

I brought out my Transformers Tablet and tried calling them but none of them answered my calls. I even tried texting and it didn't work either.

Madalyn: I got a sick feeling in my gut that something's happened to them. Selina?! Emanuel?! Come on! Answer me!

Optimus: Easy Madalyn.

Madalyn: I'm having a bit of a crisis here Optimus!

I put away my Tablet and looked straight ahead down another hallway.

Madalyn: That's it, I'm gonna go look for them!

David: But Maddie, where are you going?

Madalyn: I'm going to go look for them!

Najat: Wait up Maddie! We want to help look too!

The others ran after me down the hall as the four of us looked around for Selina and Emanuel. They had to be here somewhere! Can't they give us some kind of a clue or something?!

********

Predaking's P.O.V.

I managed to shot my card manually out of Emanul's tablet and the card flew down to the floor. I activated my hologram and I looked around and gathered my surroundings. The three of us were inside what appeared to be a bedroom. It had a couch, TV, coffee table, one window, and two single beds one at each side of the room. I looked up at the closest bed and found Emanuel laying there. I flew up to his location and stood by his head.

Predaking: Emanuel! Wake up!

I watched as his eyes slowly opened and he sat up in the bed. He looked around the room before spotting me.

Predaking: Thank the Allspark your alright.

Emanuel: Predaking?

********

Emanuel's P.O.V.

I took a quick look around and I spotted Selina resting on another single bed at the other side of the room. I catapulted myself of the bed I was on and ran towards her. Predaking followed behind and his hologram landed on my shoulder.

Emanuel: Selina! Selina, wake up!

She opened her eyes while slowly sitting up from her bed. She rubbed the back of her head as she looked around the room we were in.

Selina: Where are we?

Emanuel: All I remember is us chasing Ben down the hallway.

Selina: Yeah, same here. But how did we end up here? Were we transported here?

All of a sudden the curious and serious expression on Selina's face changed to a sad and guilty look. I knew she was thinking about Bumblebee. We all were. Ben is going to pay for what he did. Especially Chaos Bringer since he was the one who hired him.

Emanuel: Well I suppose we should try and get a hold of Maddie.

I walked over and picked up Predaking's card, putting it back into my tablet before dialling Madalyn's number.

Emanuel: Madalyn? Maddie do you read me?

Madalyn: Where the heck are you guys?!

Her voice when she yelled scared the living daylights out of me that I dropped my tablet and fell to the floor. I scrambled back up to my feet and picked up my tablet.

Madalyn: We've been worried sick about you guys! Where's Selina? Are you guys still together?

Emanuel: Would you put a lid on it?! How am I suppose to answer with you doing all the talking?!

Madalyn: Hey, sorry for being worried. We've been looking for you guys all morning!

Emanuel: Oh you sure know how to make a boy feel good.

Madalyn: What?!

Optimus: You might as well stop now. It's a battle you can't win.

Madalyn: Yeah I guess your write. Is Selina with you Emanuel?

Emanuel: Yes.

Madalyn: Good. Do you know if your still in the castle somewhere?

Emanuel: I think so.

Selina: Hey Emanuel! Check is out!

I looked up to see Selina looking out the window and she was motioning me to come forward with her arm. I ran over and took a look outside the window. For starters the scenery outside as different.

Selina: I have a feeling we're not in the same castle.

Emanuel: Your right. Everything looks different. This is getting creepy.

Selina: I say we get out of here! Then we can look around the castle and maybe find out how Ben vanished into thin air.

Emanuel: But--

Selina: No buts about it Emanuel! I'm determined to save Bumblebee!

Emanuel: Alright, we'll take a quick look around.

We walked out of the room and looked down both ends of the hallway just to make sure the coast was clear. When nothing seemed out of the ordinary, we took our leave down the hall way. After a bit of walking we came across a door to the side. I grabbed the handle and opened the door to reveal an empty room with a yellow and green faded wallpaper, a fireplace, two big windows, and a dark green carpet.

Selina: Its empty. Lets keep going.

We left the room and walked further down the hall were we found and went up a stair case. The wood was dark brown and it had a red carpet all along the flooring. It had a light purple wallpaper with golden laces shaped in a rectangle. As me and Selina walked down the hallway, we stopped at a giant mirror that covered the entire wall at the end.

Emanuel: Looks like we reached a dead end.

Predaking: This castle appears to be deserted.

Selina: Wait a minute!

Selina crouched down and examined the carpet before her. I followed the trace of her hand to find a white half circle shaped outline in the carpet.

Selina: How incredibly deceptive! This is it Emanuel!

Emanuel: What's it Sel--

Before I could finish my question, she ran over to the right end of the mirror and pushed against it with her hands. There was a 'CLANCK' noise and the mirror started moving away from them, like opening a door. As she pushed harder and harder, she started running around in a circle at a vey fast pace.

Emanuel: Selina!

I ran in and we both wound up at the other side of the mirror. It appeared to be that we were inside a tower and there was a circular staircase going down. I managed to catch Selina before she fell of the edge. I pulled her to safety and I let out a sigh of relief.

Selina: It was a secret passage way!

Emanuel: Don't do that again! Alright?

Selina: Agreed. It looks like this leads to the basement.

Emanuel: Don't you mean 'dungeon' Selina?

Madalyn: Be careful you guys.

Emanuel: Don't have to tell me twice.

Madalyn: Man, I wish you guys know what your doing.

We both made our way down the staircase. It took us so long it felt like we were walking in a marathon! When we finally made it down, my forehead was completely sweaty and I was almost out of breath. I took a quicker breather and Selina pointed at something.

Selina: Look Selina!

Emanuel: Um, I'm pretty sure it's just a door Selina.

The two of us walked towards the door and entered the room on the other side. The room was small, the ceiling was just one or two feet above our heads. The entire room was covered with stone walls, floors, and ceilings while the Decepticon Insignia hanged on each wall. At the wall closest to us we found a desk and a computer.

Emanuel: What's a computer doing in a dungeon?

Selina walked over and took a seat at the desk, typing away on the computer's keyboard. All of a sudden a purple loading screen appeared on the screen setting off this 'BEEP' noise. Selina jumped back being startled by the sight.

Emanuel: What was that?

Selina: Quick! You've got to back away!

Before me and Selina could get away from the computer it was already too late. The walls and ceilings began shifting and the room was transformed into what appeared to be a giant digital scoreboard. Me and Selina were standing on a platform that was miles up in the air and the screen was 10x the size of a jumbotron.

Selina: This is insane! This scoreboard is ranking Transformers players from around the world! And look at those attack levels! According to my research, I've never seen anything like this before! I'm in heaven!

Emanuel: But how can everyone's attack level start at 4100? Is that possible?

I took a look at all the rankings on the scoreboard until something caught my eye.

Emanuel: If you think that's high check this out! 4200!

Madalyn: Hey show me!

I brought out my tablet and flipped the screen so Madalyn could see the scoreboard.

Emanuel: Can you see it Maddie?

Madalyn: That's unbelievable! How did they get their attack level so high?

Optimus: They must have evolved.

Madalyn: What do you mean?

Optimus: By battling in your world, each confrontation makes us stronger.

Madalyn: Yeah I remember Soundwave saying something about that. He was all like 'I feed off of Transformers I send to the Cybertronian Underworld!'. Wait, does that mean you evolve too Optimus?

Optimus: With each encounter our life source multiplys.

Emanuel: You too Predaking?

Predaking: Yes I too evolve. It's the same back on our home world of Cybertron. Each battle during the war was a source of strength.

Optimus: Not only would our power increase, but I would also make us more wiser in battle. Both on defence and offence.

Predaking: But there is one drawback. Some Transformers can absorb too much power for their own body to handle. And there's no way of knowing when too much is too much.

Emanuel: Then what happens?

Predaking: Sadly, it leads to ones own demise.

Madalyn: What?!

Optimus: But the strong survive by drawing the power from other Transformers.

Madalyn: Wait a second! Chaos Bringer was talking about it as well!

Optimus: If no one is able to put a stop to this 'Evolution Revolution', soon the ultimate Transformer will exist.

Madalyn: This isn't sounding good.

Selina: The ultimate Transformer?!

Selina walked back to the computer and began searching for something.

Emanuel: Selina what are you doing?

Selina: This data base indicates that the ultimate Transformer doesn't exist yet.

Emanuel: If it doesn't exist, then who's ranked the highest?

Selina: Lets take a look.

The ranks on the scoreboard were slowly disappearing one by one, until there was one rank left. A photo of a Decepticon appeared on the screen. He had a dark purple, grey, yellow, and black paint job with a red visor and a mask that covered his mouth. Judging by his body structure it looked like it could transform into a boom box.

Selina: Its Soundwave!

???: Yes. My precious Soundwave.

The both of us looked up to see Chaos Bringer floating in mid air. He had purple hair, a red visor mask that overes his eyes and cheeks, a long black goth like coat, purple leather pants, and black boots.

Emanuel: Chaos Bringer!

Chaos Bringer: Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

Selina: You! Your the one! Your the one who sent Bumblebee to the Cybertronian Underworld! I want revenge and I demand it! A battle! Right here, and right now!

???: You'll battle me kid!

We both watched as a teenage boy jumped down from above and landed a few feet away from us on the platform. He had light brown skin, brown eyes, a white sleeveless leather jacket with the Predacon Insignia in the back, black t-shirt, jeans, and brown boots.

???: Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Robert, and I'm the worlds most gifted Predacon Faction user.

Emanuel: Hold your horses there! Let me take care of him Selina!

Selina: No Emanuel don't--

Emanuel: I do not like this creep! I say he's the worlds most gifted jerk! And I'm going to prove it! I'll get your revenge Selina.

Madalyn: Emanuel wait! You can't fight him alone!

Emanuel & Robert: Ground Bridge! Open!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.7K 1.9K 17
{{ FINISHED }} {{ BOOK TWO OF - PRIME: READY OR NOT }} Two years have passed, and the Witwicky household takes the time to regroup themselves. Megatr...
30.9K 1.3K 84
Second Book in the Hidden Spark on Earth 'Beware the man with the scar on his face. He will be your greatest enemy.' Unicron may have been vanquished...
7.5K 265 13
Tale of two sparkmates that wish to be together, however, their lineage and war that is raging across their kind keep them from being together. Lines...
47.3K 778 9
GUESS WHAT GUYS THE THIRD BOOK IS OUT!!!! YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!! Scarlett Taylor is back and a new enemy to Earth and the Autobots. What will happen when...