Cinderella: Untold Horror Ver...

Por DeannaWhitlow26

Everyone knows the story of Cinderlla, but Ive created a mixture of the Grimm brothers, Hans Christian Anders... Mais

The Original
The Real Beginning
Change For The Surprise
Growing Up
Cindy To Cinderella
Daily Life
Fed Up
Meeting A New Friend
Ball Announcement
Ball Night 1
Ball Night 2 Prep
At The Ball
In love and Fed Up
Pre-Ball Night 3
Off To The Ball
Cinderella's Birthday Night
Loves In The Air
Run Away Princess
Mother Knows All
The Prince's Choice
Enough Is Enough
No more Cinderella
Payback & Karma
The Wedding
A New Life
Starting A Family
Happily Ever After
Ending Credits

The Princess Search

153 3 0
Por DeannaWhitlow26

The prince was out all day looking for  women of all kinds to try on the shoe, but they couldn't tell him what and where they went to after they danced. He was on his way to Cinderella's home next! And Cinderella's step mother and step sisters got ready for his arrival!

Cinderella's step mother told her daughter's not to say anything about Cinderella. Cinderella had no idea what was going on and still was trying to get her door unlocked.

The prince arrived and step mother answered the door! The prince and his footmen asked for the women of the house.

The step mother introduced her daughter's and they were given the shoe to try on. Neither on of them could fit the shoe so there mother told them to cut the heel of their foot so it would fit! They did and thought they were going to get away with it,but.........

Cinderella's bird friends sang to the prince,  "What you see isn't true there's blood in the shoe!" They sang it two times for each of the sisters! They mother tried shooing them away! The prince didnt know if he was hearing things or not, but he checked and to his surprise they were right! The two sisters tried to trick him!

The prince asked if there were any other young women in the house and the step mother told him no!

Then they heard faint singing coming up stairs! The Prince asked who was that, and the step mother told him her servant gasping  in dismay! She told the prince just the maid a dirty worthless peaseant girl! The princes asked for her to come down! The step mother tried to change his mind, but he insisted she go get her!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
176K 8.7K 50
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
80.1K 737 12
အသက်ရွယ်ကန့်သက်ချက်တွေ လွန်လွန်ကြူးကြူးပါဝင်လို့ ကိုယ့်ဟာကိုယ် ဆင်ခြင်ဖတ်ပါ။
837K 29.1K 104
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...