Ice Princess - a Harry Potter...

By nilamalin

The 31st of July is a date forever connected to the birth of Harry Potter in the wizarding world. Little do t... More

Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
About the competition:)
Chapter Eight
An update!! Chapter nine:-)
Chapter Ten

Disclaimer

2K 14 1
By nilamalin

DISCLAIMER

I do NOT own anything in this story that comes from the Harry Potter universe, that belonges to JK Rowling, nor the real places mentioned. However I own every other character and place (for example the school Northen Territorries) that does not exist in reality.

This story has nothing to do with reality, any resemblance of characters to real people is coincidental or may be based on you if you are someone I know, otherwise it's purely coincidental. A few real places appear also, but of course I don't own them.

Have fun reading it and tell me what you think

//Nilamalin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

948 52 19
Everyone knows the story of Harry Potter. You know, The Boy Who Lived? Of course you do. But nobody knew everyone in Harry's year, did they? Absolute...
1 0 16
Everything changed the day she turned eleven years old. She uncovered secrets she never thought possible.
26 0 2
Hermione spends a July in Japan with Hiro and makes friends. Wholesome goodness after a long hard year.
45.1K 1.6K 55
Katherine Waine is no stranger to trying to quell her curiosity. She comes to England looking for something, anything, that will explain a photo of a...