Osomatsu-San x sister! reader...

By Counterfight

(Y/n) Matsuno. The youngest out of the sextuplets. And the only girl.. Lots of problems are made, but none yo... More

☆Chapter one
☆Chapter three
☆Chapter four
☆Chapter five
☆Chapter six
☆Chapter seven
☆Chapter eight
☆Chapter nine
☆Chapter ten

☆Chapter two

12K 253 464
By Counterfight

Just so all of you know, those story will always be in your Pov. (^ν^)

Onii-San: brother
Imoto: sister
Domo Arigatozaimashita: thank you so much
Mondainai: no problem
Ojo: princess
Oji: prince
Gomen'nasai: sorry
Itadakmasu: let's eat
(And if you could, stop commenting about It pls, I make mistakes I'm not from Japan)

I walked pass my brothers to the door, jumping slightly when Totty tapped my shoulder.

I turned around and smiled to the male.

"Hi Totty, ( *`ω')" I said with a soft giggle, pulling the ends of my shorts down slightly since I could feel my thighs rubbing together.

I do not want a rash for this walk.

"Where are you going (Y/N)??" He asked in his bubbly voice, giving his cute smile to me.

"Oh, just a walk to the store, and maybe around town." I answered, leaning foot to foot.

He nodded his head.

"Okay! Have fun, (Y/N)-chan~" he cooed, smiling to me as he went back to his spot and continued to scroll through his phone and showed cute Neko's to Ichi.

I smiled and stepped out of the door, sighing softly as I walked down the steps and then the block.

After a bit, I finally made it to the store.

I bought the few things I needed, like carrots, peas, other fruits and vegetables for my mama.

We've been needing them lately since all the guys ever eat is sweets and unhealthy food.

Karamatsu eats them though...

Probably because he wants to look hot for his Karamatsu girls!

He tells me all about them.. And how they call him handsome and amazing!

My onii-San is so cool! ( ̄▽ ̄)

Anyway, I continue walking down the street, deciding to go down the bridge for once since I haven't in a while.

I was surprised when I saw Karamatsu Onii-San looking over the bridge side with his cool glasses on.

I thought Ichi broke those..

He must have extra just incase!(^ν^)

I walk down the bridge, more like skipping, and tap on my onii-sans shoulder.

"Ah~ another Karamatsu gi-" he widened his eyes when he turned around and saw me.

"Hi Karamatsu Onii-San~( ' ▽ ' )ノ" I smile, my eyes closed as I tilted my head.

"Oh my, my, my.. (Y/N) imoto.. What are you doing, carrying these bags all alone?" He asked me with his smooth tone.

"Just bringing them back home for dinner tonight. Mama said that she's making stir-fry- don't tell Onii-sans please.. It was supposed to be a secret.. (-。-;" there I go again, spilling my secrets.

Oh the joy of being such a forgetful person. ヽ(;▽;)ノ

"Of course I wouldn't, my little Imoto.." Karamatsu said, brushing some hair out of me face.

I blushed and smiled.

"Domo Arigatozaimashita~ onii-San~" (thank you so much) I cooed, hugging him softly.

I felt him freeze for a moment, but eventually wrap his arm around me.

"Mondainai, (y/n) Imoto." He said, patting my shoulder and looked down to me.

"You look beautiful today, as always." He said, pushing up his cool sunglasses.

"Aw~ you look great today too! As always Onii-San does..( ' ▽ ' )"I smiled, giggling softly as I saw a blush forming onto his cheeks.

He made a 'ahem' then took off his sunglasses.

"Would you like if onii-San walks you back home?" He asked, his contacts dazzling in the sun.

"Of course I would love if Onii-San does that~" I giggled, feeling the wait of the bag being lifted from my hand.

"A beautiful Ojo like you would never hold the bags, only a Oji at its finest would." He smiled confidently to himself, looking forward as we walked.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーー

After a bit of walking, it was slowly starting to turn dark.

"Thank you for walking me home, Onii-San," I smiled, looking up to him and his hazel contact eyes.

"Nothing a man like me wouldn't do," he said, his finger pointing at his chest confidently.

I then looked to his eyes and down.

"Why do you wear contacts?? I think your eyes are pretty.." I said, tilting my head slightly.

"Well, it attracts all the women around. You know how I tell you about my Karamatsu girls? They love my eyes. They would kill to have me. Yet- I do not have a lover to cherish yet." He said, making a 'sad' face.

"Oh.. I have your eyes though.. We all do.." I murmured, looking down.

Does he think his eyes are not beautiful?? Because they are.. If he thinks they're ugly, wouldn't he think mine are too??..

He looked down to me and sighed. "Yet you, my Imoto, you pull off everything I can't." He said, placing a hand on his face.

He lightened up my mood.

I looked to him and smiled.

"Really? You think so?" I asked, being more happy by the moment.

"Of course I do. I wear these contacts to hide my gorgeous eyes, I simply wear contacts to hide them from
Others or else I would be taken away because of my beautifulness.." He answered.

I nodded my head.

"Ohh.. So you hide your eyes not because you think they're ugly, but because they're too pretty?" I asked.

He nodded his head.

"But yours are too beautiful as well, but are able to bare because of your kindness and bright attitude." He said.

I giggled.

"You really think so, Onii-San?" I asked, blushing now.

"What was my answer before, (y/n) Imoto?" He asked back, looking down.

I smiled and hugged his side.

"No one could have a better Nii-San than me~ I have the best.." I cooed into his side.

I felt him wrap an arm around me.

"Yes, yes you do my beauty." He said, nodding his head.

ーーーーーーーーーーーー

We soon got home, Kara giving me the bags and then I ran to the kitchen were my mama was standing with the cut up chicken aside.

"Gomen'nasai Mama I'm late, Karamatsu nii-San was walking me home and we got distracted," I apologized, setting the vegetables down.

"No worries darling, I was just preparing anyways. Now, get to cutting the vegetables!" She smiled.i nodded my head and got out the right vegetables, beginning to cut.

Soon enough, me and mama finished dinner.

I put the chicken stir fry in wide bowls, 8 of them for each and everyone of my family members.

I was quick to take out the food and set it all on the table, putting colored chopsticks in the bowls for everyone to know which one is there's.

Mainly for my 6 brothers and me.

Except I take care of mine and get the most nicest ones I can find.

Luckily I actually have a job and can pay for my own things. (^◇^)

I then here mama call out, "Osomatsu, Karamatsu, Choromatsu, Ichimatsu, Jyushimatsu, todomatsu, dinner!"

I hear many pitter patters of feet down the hallway.

I wonder why everyone was in the bedroom, hm?

I sit down were my bowl was placed, it standing out since my chopsticks.

All my brothers come into the room.

Jyushimatsu and Osomatsu sit beside me.

Jyushi was jumping in his spot to eat, while Oso was drooling to eat.

I see papa sit down on the opposite side of mama and start to eat while saying, "this is good honey," and my mama smiling to him.

I look down to my food and take a breath, talking out in my regular sweet tone, "Itadakmasu~" then pick up my chopsticks and take a bite of the stir-fry with a smile.

My brothers were soon to eat as well, all of them humming to the taste, Jyushi telling how good it is and Ichi just looking down with a blush on his face because of the taste.

When we all finished, oso slung his arm over my shoulder.

"Such a great Imoto to make a wonderful meal~" then smile.

"Thank you osomatsu nii-San~" I smiled, leaning into him.

Soon enough, I picked up all the finished bowls and brought them to the kitchen, placing them in the sink and washed them all.

I don't want mama to worry about cleaning the dishes tonight!

After I finished, I washed my hands and put all the bowls away.

I cleaned my chopsticks too, placing them in their little holder beside the microwave.

I then walked back into the living room, sitting in my usual place, the hand chair.

I picked up my book I've been reading since the week before when we had pears.

I started to read, humming as I did.

I looked to my brothers, seeing Karamatsu come closer and stand next to me.

"Next time we eat dinner, I will help you with the dishes. Only a wonderful onii-San would do that for his Imoto." He ran a hand through his hair and looked down to me.

"Thank you Kara~" I smiled, reaching and squeezed his hand softly.

Eventfully all the guys nodded their heads and said they would help too.

I wonder why they're always so nice?

What ever, I'm just lucky to have such great Onii-sans! ( ^ω^ )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 705 25
Matsuno (y/n) has always had the freedom of living as she wants under the Matsuno family, a gift freely given to her by the efforts of her sextuplet...
49.7K 1.7K 83
A collection of my Osomatsu-san one-shots and short stories that are compiled together for your viewing pleasure! I do take requests, but may not get...
106K 2.8K 24
Summary: You are an introverted college student who's in her mid-twenties, majoring in Digital Animation. You live in the same neighborhood as the Ma...
30.3K 741 16
> [For Female Readers] Now, are you ready for a time in the casino? With Sextuplet?!~ (Y/N) moved from (country name) to Japan. You wanted to see th...