The Impractical Lovers

By SuperSans1

Joe , Murr , Sal and Q go do a live show in uk and some stupid stuff happens. But when they start getting fee... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 1

191 6 0
By SuperSans1

Hey guys there is swearing and smut so beware.

Sals PoV:
"Come on ferret lets go ! " joe screamed. I laughed as I jumped in the first seat. We where going to Uk to do a tour and we were. leaving today . "Ok , ok I'm coming!" Murr ran outside , locking his house, and chucked his suitcase to Q. He jumped into the back with me . Joe and Q sat in the front. Joe started driving us to the airport and Q broke the silence " I can't wait for the tour can you guys!" I shook my head smiling. " Yea I can't wait.- " Murr was interrupted by joe " shut up ferret!" We burst out laughing. Joe drove us for 5 more minutes then we arrived at the airport. We got out the car and took our bags.
-Time Skip -
We have just landed in the uk , and it was raining. We walked off the plane and went through security. After that we grab our bags. We headed out and got a taxi. We got in and joe and Murr where talking. Q sat next to me and looked at me confused. I didn't talked as I was looking out the window. We arrived outside of our hotel in London. We got our room keys and we headed for our rooms. I opened my door and walked in my room. I shut the door and put my suitcase near the bed. I opened my suitcase and started to unpack. I put my clothes neatly in the draw , then there was a knock at my door. "Come in!" I said loud enough so they could here. The door opened and Q was standing there. He came in and shut the door. "Sal are you alright? You have been quieter than usual. If somethings wrong you can tell me buddy. " He sat on my bed while I was still packing. "I swear I'm fine. I...I'm just tired that's all." I cleared my throat as I shut the draw and turned to face him. He looked really serious. "Sal your lying to me, we've been friends since high school , I know when you lie. Please tell me or I'll get the others." I sighed and shook my head no. He got up and left the room. A few minutes later Q came back with Murr and Joe. " Sal what's wrong?" Murr sat on the floor asking me Joe just looked at me and Q sat on the bed again. "I'm fine guys I swear."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.5K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
161K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
105K 9.3K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC