Chapter 4

Q's pov:
I woke up with my arms wrapped around sal. I was so happy he was my boyfriend. I've liked him for a while now , and he's all mine. I gentle shook him because I wanted food. "What?" He groaned grabbing a pillow and putting it on his face. "I want foooooood!" I moaned. He laughed as he sat up. I turned his head so he was facing me and I kissed his lips. "I'm going to take a shower. Go see Murr and Joe." I nodded and went to my room to change some clothes. I went to joes room and knocked on the door. I went in and saw clothes everywhere and saw Joe and Murr in bed still sleeping.i left the room quickly and ran into sals. "Brian are you alright?" I turned around and saw sal dressed. "Joe and Murr are .." I couldn't explain it so I grabbed sals arm and dragged him into joes room. He pushed me out and slammed their door and dragged me back into his room. "What the fuck did I just saw. Joe has a wife why is he fucking sleeping with Murr?" Sal was pacing around the room. "Sal calm down I'm sure there is a reason-" I was interrupted by a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I asked. "It's Joe." I unlocked the door. " Did you guys slam the door?" He asked confused. "Can we ask you a question?" Joe nodded. "Why did you sleep with Murr?" He looked at us shocked. "H..how did you know?" I told what happened when I went in the room. "I don't actually remember what happened last night guys!" He checked his phone. "Oh I'm in shit right now!" He showed us the messages. "You and Murr where drunk" I sighed. Joe left to talk to Murr. Me and sal just watched tv and cuddled for a bit.

Murr's pov:
I jumped when I heard the door was slammed. I woke up with a massive migraine. Wait. I'm naked. What the fuck happened to me last night. I remember getting some drinks with Joe and walking into the lamppost when I was walking home. Then I.....SHIT! I looked next to me and started to freak out. I got out of bed and went to get my clothes. I quietly went to my room and went in the shower. As I was cleaning myself all I remembered was last nights actions with Joe. My own best friend. I dried my self down and got dressed. Maybe fresh air will do me some good. I left the room and I saw Joe coming out from Sal's room. "Oh....hey..Joe.....um.....about last night?" He grabbed my arm and dragged me into his room. "James I'm so sorry , I was drunk, I've left my wife I'm a complete mess!" He started to freak out. "Joe, I understand but did you say you left your wife?" I was shocked. Joe loves his wife more than anything. He showed me the messages. "But that's no the worst thing! Sal and Q knows about us you know!" I was scared. They can use this against us in a challenge or anything.