Raura/ Auslly / Rydellington...

RauraR5LoverXD

No summary needed... All in the title! Hope you enjoy❤️ Mostly on Raura btw Еще

Crush ( Raura )
Ex Boyfriend ( Raura )
Moving ( Rydellington,Rinessa,Raura )
Online Dating ( Raura )
Bad Idea ( Raura )
My Angel ( Raura )
Player ( Rinessa )
Who I Am ( Raura )
My Princess ( Raura )

R5 Concert ( Raura, Rinessa )

366 8 4
RauraR5LoverXD

March 11th 2016

Laura's POV

" Laura! Laura! " My sister says shaking me.

" What is it Nessa? " I ask sitting up..

" The R5 concert is in 2 hours! Get ready! " Vanessa says excitedly..My eyes widen and run to the bathroom...

Oh my godd!!! It's the R5 concert!!! I quickly took a bath and brushed my teeth.. I amazingly put this Yellow sleeveless dress on and some black pumps and a brown bag and some light make up.. I went out and saw Vanessa wearing the same but instead a blue dress.

" Impressing Riker huh? " I ask smirking and my sister blushed.

" How about you? Impressing Ross? " She asks smirking and i blushed..

" Girls! It's time for you to go to the concert! " My mom yells from downstairs. We nodded and ran outside.. We have VIP passes and Backstage passes and everythingg!!! Gawd.. We are 2 hours and 5 minutes early.. No one is here! I sat down with Vanessa and chatted about R5..

Ross's POV

i spotted two girls.. One wearing yellow and the other one was wearing blue... They're 2 hours and 5 minutes early.. They must be so excited to see us.

" We have our winners then. " Riker says pointing to the two girls.. We'll be calling out fans who supports us the most and they will have 3 days to hang out with R5

" Oh well.. They came really early. " Ryde says smiling..

" Let's go prepare guys. " Rocky says and we nodded and went to our rooms

Concert Time

" It's time for the concert! " Ratliff says.. we ran to the stage and the fans started going crazy.

" HELLO L.A!!! LET US HEAR YOU SCREAM! " Riker shouts and everyone screams.

" RIKER!! I LOVE YOU! " The girl wearing blue shouts and Riker smiles, " I LOVE YOU TOO! " He shouts back.. The girl was shocked and hugged the girl wearing yellow.

" We are gonna be playing Do It Again! " Rydel shouts.

" 1..2...3...4! " I say jamming out my guitar.

It's been 3 hours.. We've played 9 songs.. It's time to announce the winners.

" OKAY EVERYONE! " Riker says through the mic, " R5 has picked fans who supported them
and came to the concert early! Their prize is... they get to spend time with us for 3 days! " Rocky says.

" We now have our winners! " Rydel says smiling.

" THEY ARE!!! " Ratliff says and we all pointed to the two girls wearing yellow and blue.. The spotlight goes to them and they were so shocked.

Laura's POV

" OH MY GOD! " Vanessa says and drags me to the stage.

" Let us give a hand to.. " Riker says giving us the mic.

" I'm Laura. " I say smiling.

" I'm Vanessa!!! " Vanessa says squealing.

" LAURA AND VANESSA! " Riker continues and they all clapped.

" THANK YOU L.A WE LOVE YOU ALL! " Ross shouts and i stare at him dreamily.

We all walk backstage. Everyone has left already.

" Hey.. Your the girl who shouted I love you to me right? " Riker asked Vanessa and Vanessa blushed then nodded.

" Well, i already said my answer. " Riker says and winks at Vanessa.

" So? You two seem really nice. " Rydel says sitting on the chair..

" Yeah they do. " Ratliff says.

" Well, I'm Laura.. I'm 19 years old and this is my older sister, Vanessa. " I say smiling.

" I'm Vanessa, but you can call me Nessa or Ness.. I'm  22 years old. " Vanessa says smiling.

" You two are cool. " Ross says and i blush.

" Who's your crush girls? " Rocky asked us..

" Vanessa goes first. " Riker says smirking.

" Riker duh.. " Vanessa says and looks down.

" How about you Laura? " Rydel asks me..

" R-Ross.. " I say looking down blushing..

Ross smiles and blushes.

" You two look so cute! " Ratliff exclaims..

" Yeah, you should be together. " Rocky says.. We both blush harder.

" But he's a star * I exclaim.

" But who said you can never date one? " Riker asks while looking at Vanessa.

" Let's go soon to be girlfriend. " Ross says grabbing my hand as we walk away.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Ana's Tales Ana

Фанфик

99.9K 10.4K 45
An attempt at writing one shots about our favourite ashaangi.
38.2K 998 18
the title says it all :) feel free to leave requests in the comments or via dm!
76 14 9
Only one person will understand why I wrote this.
10.7K 620 15
Basically the Hunger Games, but Raura version ❤️