Disney Wizards: Dark Anomalie...

By PrincessAura273

Avalyn Macht has graduated high school. To celebrate, she and her entire family get together for a reunion at... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1 - Be Prepared
Chapter 2 - Almost There
Chapter 3 - Go The Distance
Chapter 4 - I'll Try
Chapter 5 - Morning Report
Chapter 6 - One Of Us
Chapter 7 - Nobody Else But You
Chapter 8 - Zero To Hero
Chapter 9 - Arabian Nights
Chapter 10 - Lesson Number One
Chapter 11 - Ain't Got Rhythm
Chapter 12 - The Age Of Not Believing
Chapter 13 - Beautiful Crime
Chapter 14 - Friends On The Other Side
Chapter 15 - Edge Of The Mirror
Chapter 16 - Under The Sea
Chapter 17 - Going Deep Into Your Mind
Chapter 18 - Grim Grinning Ghosts
Chapter 19 - Ghosts Just Wanna Dance
Chapter 20 - Mad About Me
Chapter 21 - The Perfect Roomie
Chapter 22 - I Won't Say I'm In Love
Chapter 23 - To Infinity & Beyond
Chapter 24 - Alien Heart
Chapter 25 - Rebel, Let's Go!
Chapter 26 - Ready or Not, Here I Come
Chapter 27 - Just A Few Simple Rules
Chapter 28 - The Three Caballeros
Authors Note: Tumblr Page
Chapter 29 - Let's Dance
Chapter 31 - Shadowland
Authors Note: Live Script Reading
THE LIVESTREAM IS LIVE!!
Chapter 32 - He Lives In You
Chapter 33 - Circle of Life
Chapter 34 - Be Our Guest
Chapter 35 - At The Ball
Ko-fi
Chapter 36 - One Good Man
Authors Note: On hold
Chapter 37 - The Man That I Love

Chapter 30 - All In The Golden Afternoon

190 13 8
By PrincessAura273

Zazu flew towards the giant, beautifully decorated doors. They magically opened, sensing his presence as the bird swooped into the office. The black leather chair of where his master sat was facing away from the blue and white bird, staring towards the giant glass window that over looked the entire World of Disney.

"Sir, we have a situation!" Zazu squawked.

The Man turned his chair around to face the bird, still clutching Mickey's letter in his hand after all this time. "What happened?"

Zazu quickly bowed in respect to his master, proving himself down on the desk until he continued. "Hades has reported a surge of negative energy coming from the Underworld. A lot more than usual."

"Is it the Dark Anomalies?" He questioned.

"Most likely yes," Zazu nodded. "Hades is still unable to find where exactly they are coming from, however he did manage to calculate where the Dark Anomalies will surface next. The Animal Kingdom."

Forming his free hand into a fist, The Man smacked it onto his desk, startling the bird. "This will not do. Send word to King Simba at once."

"Of course!" Zazu agreed. "I'll have the Wizards look into it once The Chosen One and her team return from the their world."

"What do you mean? What are all of them doing there?" The Man questioned. 

Zazu became nervous, a little afraid even as he spoke. "It appears the Chosen One has been compromised. She has been discovered by her cousins, and according to her own words, she apparently didn't have a choice. Her presence was requested here by Kaitlyn Perrywinkle and she couldn't evade the four of them. She said she had no choice but to teleport in front of them."

"Have they taken precautions?" The Man questioned, leaning forward in his seat.

"The two options were presented before her," he explained. "However apparently she created a third option."

"Meaning?" The Man asked for clarification.

"We could be seeing some possible new recruits to the Disney Wizards." Zazu clarified.

The Man was silent after that. His eyebrows narrowed, deep in thought as he stood up from his chair, slowly walking back towards the window, admiring the view.

"Sir?" Zazu spoke up.

"Zazu... I'd like for you to keep a close eye on Avalyn Macht and her team when they return. I want to see how this little plan of hers plays out." The Man ordered.

"Very well," Zazu slowly nodded. "And... When the mission is complete?"

"Report to me of their progress," The Man added. "I'll decide then, whether I will seek audience with the Chosen One."

"Is that everything, sir?" Zazu asked.

"That will be all Zazu," The Man replied. "You may go now."

Zazu bowed one more time before taking off from the desk and flying out of the room, the magical doors shutting themselves behind the bird.

The Man was left alone in his office. He kept looking out of the window, spotting off in the distance, the faint sign of dark clouds forming over the Animal Kingdom, heading towards the Pride Lands. He lifted the piece of paper in his hand, reading Mickey's letter one more time before clutching onto it even tighter, returning his gaze to the window.

"Perhaps the Chosen One is the key to finding a way to reach out to you," he spoke softly to himself. "Perhaps then I'll discover why you are causing all of this destructive darkness to attack this world... And yourself."

*******

"What just happened?!" Vincent yelped as he fell back to the floor, backing away from Avalyn's previous spot.

Nobody said nothing for the next minute. On the carpet where Avalyn's feet were, there was a faint blue circle. The four cousins just stared at it, the only noise coming from the room were their anxious breathing, and the muffled sound of the rooms air conditioning.

"She-- She just-- She just vanished!" Poppy exclaimed.

"First she pulled out that thing, and pushed a button on the thing, and then she just went," Ty waved his hands in the air, acting all dramatic before pushing his hands down like he was containing a ball of energy. "VWOOSH!"

"Jam, did you see--" Vincent spoke up as he used a chair to pull himself to his feet, looking over at the eldest cousin. "Jam?!"

Jam had turned his back to the rest of the Macht cousins, whipping out his phone and pressing the record button. "What's up guys, it's BangJam, and you won't believe what just happened here a couple seconds ago!--"

"What are you doing?" Poppy asked sternly, her hands shaking.

"I'm recording this for evidence!" He answered, raising his voice. "We'll need this if anyone is going to believe us!"

"What evidence? A blue circle in the floor?!" Ty exclaimed as he pointed at it. "How the heck is that going to help us figure out what the heck happened to Ava?!"

"It's better than nothing, okay?!" Jam replied with a hiss, running the fingers of his free hand through his hair. "This is probably some weird, advanced, science crap."

As Jam got closer to the circle, zooming in on it with his iPhone, the youngest began to pace back and forth.

"Ava's not dead is she?" Vincent asked with a slight whimper. "Please tell me Avalyn isn't dead! Who would sing me Go The Distance?!"

For as long as he could remember, whenever Vincent was sick, feeling down, or if he just had trouble falling asleep, Avalyn would sing him that special song from Hercules. In fact, Ava was really the only person in the whole world he would let sing to him, especially that song. Not even his own parents were an exception. One Christmas, Vincent got sick with stage 1 Malaria, so they called her up to sing the song to him because he was scared to fall asleep one night.

"Avalyn's not dead," Poppy assured the boy, placing her hands on his shoulders. "She's not dead, I just know it!"

"How?" He asked her.

"Don't you remember? That girl, Kaitlyn, that was talking to her on her Kimunicator?---" Poppy recalled.

"Still wondering how the frick she got one of those..." Jam muttered.

"Anyways," Poppy strained her voice with a hint of annoyance before looking back at the youngest cousin. "She asked Ava to teleport and to meet her somewhere."

"So that whole light show thing was her teleporting?" Vincent asked for clarification.

"Most likely," The Asian nodded.

"Okay, but, teleport to where?" Ty questioned, scratching his head.

"Where exactly? I don't know!" Poppy shrugged in defeat.

"Well, wherever she teleported to, maybe she'll teleport right back here." Jam spoke up, focusing the camera on his cousins. "Did she say she'd come right back?"

"But how will we know if she'll actually tell us anything?" Ty replied, raising a brow at his older brother. "Think about it. She's been keeping this teleporting secret from us since perhaps when this trip even began!"

"Do we even know how long she's been doing this for?" Poppy questioned.

"I only first noticed she'd been acting a bit off since this morning," Vincent spoke up. "Maybe this is just a recent kind of thing?"

"Well, until Ava gets back here and clears up everything," Poppy sighed, sitting on the edge of the bed. "All we can do now is wait."

"What if our parents show up before Ava gets back?" Vincent asked.

Before anyone could even answer the boy's question, a sudden burst of a blinding light flashed into the room, along with a quick gust of wind.

When they looked up towards the source of the blinding light, there wasn't just one figure that emerged, but five.

*******

When Santiago, Ben, Sebastian, Kaitlyn, and I teleported back into my hotel room, we were met with the gaping faces and expressions of the rest of the Macht cousins.

I shrugged, chucking nervously. "Told you guys I'd be back."

Vincent was the first to shake it off, stepping forward as he pointed a finger at me. "Okay, first of all; Where did you go?--" then at Ben and Sebastian. "Who are they?--" then at Kaitlyn. "Is that the Kaitlyn girl you were talking to earlier?--" and then finally at my boyfriend. "And what in the heck is Santiago doing here?!"

"Happy to see you too, Vincent." The dark haired boy commented.

"Me too, but that's beside the point." He replied.

Poppy placed a hand on the boys shoulder, gently pulling him back as she took centre stage. "Alright Ava, enough fun and games. Start talking."

"To answer your questions, Vincent," I began, not entirely ignoring my adoptive cousin. "I teleported to the World of Disney, these are my friends Ben and Sebastian, yes this the Kaitlyn I was chatting with earlier, and Santiago got here when Sebastian summoned him with Beast's magic mirror in order to save me from Darth Vader."

The entire room fell silent as the cousins carried looks of down right and utter confusion of their faces.

"Okay, you lost me at the World of Disney and the whole magic mirror-- Darth Vader jumble of words there." Jam spoke blankly.

"Hold up, Darth Vader?" Vincent repeated.

"I can explain everything, I promise," I assured. "Well, at least I hope I can."

"Hey, hold up for a second," Ty spoke up, slowly pointing a finger over at Ben. "You're that guy from the airport!"

"Right you are, Ty." Ben smiled.

Ty suddenly jumped, his skin turning a slight shade of pale. "How in the heck did you know my name?!"

"I'm psychic like Raven," the blonde teased with a laugh before shaking his head. "I'm joking! Ava told us your name, all of yours."

"Why?" Ty asked, seeming a bit worried.

"I'll get to that soon. Now that I think about it, Ben is actually a good starting point," I spoke, placing a hand on the blonde's shoulder. "All of this first began when Ben snuck the Kimunicator into my suitcase. He then proceeded to cal, me up at 3:00 in the morning, tell me that I was the 'Chosen One' and that I was to be recruited for the Disney Wizards."

"The who-what now?" Jam spoke, raising a brow at the second oldest cousin.

"I know, I had the same reaction as well," I laughed a little. "But it's true! The Disney Wizards are an elite and creative group of individuals who protect the World of Disney from threats trying to destroy anything and everything Walt Disney created."

"So... Wizards?" Vincent questioned.

"Yes, Wizards." Santiago repeated with a smile.

"Anyways, a Wizard gains one of the four different magical abilities that is available to them, based on their personalities and what not." I continued.

"Magic?" Poppy face palmed, sighing deeply before returning her gaze to her cousin. "You can't be serious--"

"In my defence, you did see me teleport; Twice." I replied with a grin. "You can't argue with that."

"... Point taken." Poppy crossed her arms in defeat.

"As I was saying, the magic we use comes in--" I stopped when I looked over at Jam. The light on the camera of his iPhone was on. "Jam, are you recording this?"

"This comes as a surprise to you?" He remarked.

"Why is your camera on?" I asked the eldest cousin, placing my hands on my hips.

"I started recording all of this as evidence when you left, so when we would leave to get our parents, they would believe us in telling 'em that you disappeared," he explained. "But then you showed up again, bringing your buddies back with you and started going on and on about this whole Disney Wizards stuff and I just, well... Forgot."

"Well, can you stop recording this conversation? Please?" I asked politely.

"Are you kidding me? This is golden! With the stuff of you teleporting like that, I'll get more views than my Justin Bieber concert vlog!" He exclaimed.

"But that video has over one million hits!" I stated, my eyes widening.

"Exactly!" He smirked.

"No, Jam, you can't post that video," I ordered. "I won't allow it, and neither will my friends."

"Aw come on, Ava--- Hey!" Jam halted his speech when Ben suddenly lurched his hand out, the Palm glowing a bright green as a protective bubble materialized around Jam's phone, startling him.

The rest of the cousins watched with pure shock was the phone hovered towards the Defensive Magic user, the blonde catching the phone with his free hand as the bubble popped. He stopped the recording then scrolled to the top of his camera roll, deleting the video before tossing it back to Jam.

He glanced over at me, cracking his fingers as if to try and intimidate the eldest cousin. "You're welcome."

"What the heck was that?!" Jam yelped, checking his phone to see if thirty was any sort of damage done to it.

"That, Jam, was Defensive Magic," I smiled, seeming proud. "One of the four magical elements of the Disney Wizards."

"You mean there's more?" Vincent asked, a hint of excitement in his voice.

I smiled at the youngest cousin. I was glad to see that I was starting to reach him, or at least I hoped I was. Ben seemed to scare the crap out of Jam when he used his magic to take his phone away like that, but either way, he seemed to be convinced.

"Next, there's Attack Magic," Sebastian stepped forward, his hands glowing a bright red as he summoned a ball of fire, using his fingers to play around with the flame before thrusting his right palm forward, and his Shoge Hook bolted out of the flames, the tip of the blade just inches away from Ty's face before Sebastian grabbed the chain and reeled the weapon back towards him. He struck a pose with the weapon before making it vanish.

I don't know if it was the sudden adrenaline rush from almost being, but not really, sliced by a weapon that just magically materialized out of flames that showed up in the palm of a guys hand, but it looked like he was starting to get into it as well.

"Next, there's Illusion Magic," I waved over at Santiago and Kaitlyn, motioning for the two of them to do their thing.

Santiago was up first, purple sparkles dancing around his fingers as he summoned a miniature lion. It pounced onto the bed closest to them, stalking around as it growled. Poppy was so fascinated by it. A wide smile formed as a quiet gasped escaped her lips. She got down on her knees, leaning right up against the bed to get a closer look at the purple lion. It looked so powerful and majestic. Finally it let out a loud roar as it shined brightly, turning into a star and exploding like a firework.

It was now Kaitlyn's turn. She flexed her hands out, a purple pulse of a shockwave flying across the room as the Disney characters in the photos on the walls and bedsheets began to dance the "Macarena". The cousins stood in silence, their mouths gaped open as their eyes scammed the room as they watched the characters perform the dance before freezing in place as fireworks exploded around them.

They immediately turned their gaze towards the red head. She shrugged. "I do the same thing he does, just with a bit more flare."

"Oh hardy har har." Santiago rolled his eyes.

"So, these Disney Wizards, uh you guys, you all do this magic thing often?" Ty asked with curiosity.

"As often as possible," Sebastian answered. "Although we don't normally use our magic here in our world. The magic we contain is much, much, more powerful in The World of Disney."

"What exactly is the World of Disney?" Vincent asked.

"Oh, so now you're interested?" I replied with a tease.

My cousins shrugged with playfully smug looks on their faces. I laughed in reply as I patted Ben on the shoulder, making my way over to the bed and sitting on the edge next to Poppy. I waved my hands at the blonde with emphasis.

"Take it away, the King of Explanations!"

Ben huffed, clapping his hands together. "Okay, I'm going to make this sort because I already explained this to Avalyn days ago, and no offence but I don't want to go through all that again."

"Just get on with it," Kaitlyn crossed her arms, sighing with annoyance.

"Anyways, The World of Disney is where all of the Disney characters live. They all live in giant, vast lands equivalent to the Disney parks. It's our job as Disney Wizards to protect the World of Disney, and make sure nobody destroys the very precious creations Walt Disney worked blood, sweat, and tears to bring to life." Ben explained.

"As of now, that nobody is an evil force called The Dark Anomalies. Their power comes in many forms and categories, ranging from making things disappear, to taking the form of a creature and attack us head on." Santiago added.

"Remember that incident with that kid and the diving board?" I reminded.

"So wait, that thing was legit?" Jam questioned.

"It was indeed legit." I answered with a nod.

"Man... If that situation wasn't more intense..." He muttered, his fingers coursing his hair.

"While you were asleep Ava, there was something on the news about Tomorrowland being shut down because over half of the attractions broke down," Poppy spoke up, looking over at me. "Was that the work of the Dark Anomalies?"

I paused, raising a finger as I gave it a moments thought. "Actually that was Zurg, Agent Z, and his army of robots."

"Zurg is there too?!" Vincent pipped up.

"Any Disney character you can think of, the World of Disney has it." Santiago grinned.

"Hang on, earlier, Ben, you said that it was our job as Disney Wizards to protect the World of Disney," Ty spoke up, stepping forward. "If Avalyn wanted to explain all of this, she could have just come alone, and I'm pretty sure the same conversation would have unfold."

"You're wondering why the rest of us are here." Ben realized.

"Well, yeah," Ty replied, a bit uneasy. "I mean no disrespect."

"It's no trouble, really." He assured the curly haired boy.

"So when you said our job and before hand, showed us all of your magic, what did you mean by that? Did you just mean you five specially, or--?"

"I wanted them to come, Ty," I began. "I wanted their help in explaining all of this, to help lead up to why I actually wanted to talk to you all."

"Okay, whoa," Jam whistled, raising his hands in the air. "The atmosphere just got more intense all of a sudden."

"You see, when I teleported in front of you guys, I compromised myself. The two options given to me were to either leave the Disney Wizards forever or to bring you all to The World of Disney and have your memories altered so you wouldn't remember today's event." I explained, sitting up from the bed.

"But, that doesn't make any sense," Poppy shook her head with disbelief. "If you were going to do that, then what was the point in having this conversation?"

"Because I didn't want to do any of those options, so I created a third option," I replied, placing my hands on my hips. "Would you all be interested in joining?"

The room fell silent as the four cousins looked over at each other, exchanging surprised glances before looking back over at me.

"Uh, yeah!"

My mouth gapped open upon hearing those words, and I could tell that my friends had similar reactions. "Are you serious?"

"After seeing all of that, how can we not?!" Poppy exclaimed.

"I told my friends that nobody else came close to their passion for Disney when it came to you guys," I smiled. "I hated keeping this a secret from you guys, and for that I am truly sorry."

"Apology accepted!" Ty cheered.

"So we'll really get to go and see the Disney characters and where they live?" Vincent asked with excitement.

"And then some, buddy." I giggled, ruffling the boys hair.

Before the conversation could go any further, Sebastian's communicator went off. He pulled the device out of his pocket, powering it on as his eyes widened. "Guys, we have to go!"

"Seb, what's going on?" I asked, sensing the strain in his voice.

"It's the Dark Anomalies. They're attacking the Animal Kingdom," he spoke with grief. "They've completely levelled Everest and they're heading for the Pride Lands as we speak."

"Then what are we doing standing around?! Let's get a move on!" Kaitlyn stated.

"Newbies, you're coming with us," Ben spoke up as everyone gathered around. "Congratulations, this is your first mission."

"Wait, don't we get to choose what Magic Element we want?" Jam asked with confusion.

"You don't chose the element, the element chooses you." Santiago answered.

"Oooh, getting all mystical, eh Chile?" Ty teased.

"Hey Ava, you never showed us your Magic," Vincent released as Sebastian reached his communicator out into the middle of the circle, everyone reaching out to grasp it. "What's yours?"

"You'll find out when you see it." I smiled.

Ben hit the red button and the blue force field surrounded the entire group of teenagers. They all felt the tugging sensation as the cousins yelped from the sudden force and they vanished from the hotel room.

There was a knock on the hotel room door. "Kids? You in there?" Grandpa yelled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.3K 1.8K 22
Wapun (Dawn) Smith was different from most kids, having been raised to be herself no matter what others thought. Her parents, John Smith and Pocahont...
155 22 21
This is going to be more than one Disney fanfic. Plot; Three heroes from the different realms. And one challenging mission. Suggested by Archimedes t...
37.7K 1.3K 26
XJ's back, and she's not happy that someone else is badder than she is. --- Summer's arrived, and school's out. XJ and Harry's plans consist of bathi...
543 61 30
This is an orginal story I am writing a novel of. It's about Raven, a boy who loses everything important to him before he graduates high school. He...