Cinderella: Untold Horror Ver...

By DeannaWhitlow26

Everyone knows the story of Cinderlla, but Ive created a mixture of the Grimm brothers, Hans Christian Anders... More

The Original
The Real Beginning
Change For The Surprise
Growing Up
Cindy To Cinderella
Daily Life
Fed Up
Meeting A New Friend
Ball Announcement
Ball Night 1
Ball Night 2 Prep
At The Ball
In love and Fed Up
Off To The Ball
Cinderella's Birthday Night
Loves In The Air
Run Away Princess
Mother Knows All
The Prince's Choice
Enough Is Enough
The Princess Search
No more Cinderella
Payback & Karma
The Wedding
A New Life
Starting A Family
Happily Ever After
Ending Credits

Pre-Ball Night 3

146 3 0
By DeannaWhitlow26

Cinderella was brushing her hair singing in a joyful mood and also happy it was her birthday, she heard her door slowly open! It was her step mother!

Then her step mother locked her in the room! Before she locked her in she called her a dirty peasant girl and told her she had to remain in her room all night and to have a "great" birthday!

Cinderella tried opening the door, but it was no use she sat there crying and her bird and mice friends knew they had to help her. They were just as pissed off as Cinderella was by now and those evil witches had it coming to them!

Her step mother put the key in her pocket and the mice followers her in her room and as she got ready for the ball. They got the key out her pockst and got the key to Cinderella and slid it under her door. By that time her step mother and sisters had left for the ball!

Cinderella heard them leave and saw the key and released herself from the inside of the door lock! She had two dresses of her mother's left and she couldn't decided which one to wear. After trying on the second dress Cinderella knew this was the last night of the ball and she had to go out with a bang!

She thought of how evil her step mother and sister were to her and she knew what she had to do. She needed to vent so she went to talk to her mother in the garden.

She started talking to the tree plant and a ray of magic filled the air and a woman appeared! She looked like an angel! She was an older lady, but she was beautiful!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.8K 739 12
အသက်ရွယ်ကန့်သက်ချက်တွေ လွန်လွန်ကြူးကြူးပါဝင်လို့ ကိုယ့်ဟာကိုယ် ဆင်ခြင်ဖတ်ပါ။
156K 9.8K 45
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...