deaf ❥ h.s.

By tragedy101

Amelia and Harry's fated love story. original by tragedy101 More

blurb
disclaimer!!!
sooner rather than later. but maybe not
coffee stains and diner booths
hearing aids
steak and fries
birthday surprises
wedding vows
note//thank you//announcement

trains

12.7K 325 16
By tragedy101

Trains were always fun; going through tunnels, the children laughing. Each day I saw multiple people, usually different from the day before, people from all different cultures and backgrounds. All of the passing faces faded from my memory just as fast as they came, except for him. He was extraordinarily normal yet somehow became the focus of my attention. 

My name is Amelia, Amy for short, and I currently take the free train to and from work. I work as an intern at a local Law Firm, making less than minimum wage and living off of my parents - who currently pay my rent (split between me and two others). There were only a few months left of my internship which meant that soon I would be able to support myself. 

In four short months, I will be working as an assistant to Attorney Courtman. While it isn't much, my pay will increase to ten dollars an hour, which means hopefully I can afford to pay rent myself. Maybe even buy a car (used, of course).

But maybe I won't, because he just had to come along.

///

HEY GUYS READ THIS NOTE!

If you've read dear ana, this will be completely different. No deaths of anybody (wives, dads, otherwise). If you haven't read dear ana, please do.

I hope you enjoy it, all the absolute love! <3

-Jess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 6.5K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
186K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.3M 56.4K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
891K 20.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.