disclaimer!!!

Hi! This book is going to be a short story, so it won't last long. It's going to be updated every Tuesday (minus today - I just really wanted to finally publish it!!)

Harry is HOH or hard of hearing. He uses a text to talk app and also utilizes sign language throughout this story. This story does NOT depict being deaf or the culture of deafness with 100% accuracy due to the fact that I have not experienced deafness and I was only 15 when I wrote this story.

This being said, if there is any inaccurate information in this story, please feel free to comment or message me. I am always willing to learn and have since learned more about deaf culture. I try my best to go back and edit certain parts to be more accurate but do not always see every comment so a message may be more efficient! :-)

Aside from the obvious inaccuracies throughout this short-story, there are obvious grammatical and structural errors. Again, I was 15 and wrote this in literally one night (lol). I have not gone back and edited it so there are probably a multitude of mistakes throughout this story. Maybe one day I will take the time to go through and edit it. Until then, enjoy.

Your votes and comments do mean everything to me, they're what inspire me. Please do not hesitate to leave comments and votes. :-)

*** This story is completely fiction. Therefore, not everything is meant to be taken literal, and that also means that not everything is true. I am not deaf so I cannot fully understand what it is like.

-Jess