Changing You

_Sayv_ által

Jessie's popular. Jessie's hot. Jessie never had any problems in her life. Since she moved to NYC. Before it... Több

Changing You 1 - Faithful Encounter
Changing You 2 - An Incredible Story
Changing You 3 - I'll Be At A Church?!
Changing You 4 - Damn, That Guy's Hot!
Changing You 5 - He Played Me?!
Changing You 6 - Inner Monologues 1
Changing You 7 - Apologies And Hatred
Changing You 8 - It's A Date!
Changing You 9 - Flying Apples
Changing You 11 - This Can't Be His House!
Changing You 12 - Shane's Story

Changing You 10 - Dating David

343 12 11
_Sayv_ által

Okay so... I'm terribly sorry that I didn't update for so long and promised it all those time again and again, I just have a lot going on at the moment. Last week for example I didn't have much free time in the afternoons:

Monday I had school till 7 pm, tuesday we were on a field trip until about 5 pm and then I still had to get home from the station which was another hour, wednesday I visited my grand-parents and got home at 7, thursday I was in the library until 6 pm and when I got home I wanted to watch tv for some time (my tv's in front of my bed btw^^) and immediately fell asleep... friday I was out with friends until 7 pm nd yesterday I had riding lesson and got home at 6 or something like that. So now if you're wondering why this is too late for me to write: english isn't my mother tongue and I need to concentrate a bit more to write and I just can't concentrate past 6 pm...

BUT I will try to update more often again, I just need to plan less after school^^

Oh and the song doesn't really match the chapter but yeah... I really do like it so I've put it here^^

Oh and something else: I WON'T UPDATE UNTIL I HAVE 10 VOTES ON THIS CHAPTER! sorry I don't wanna do this but people always want me to update and as soon as I update I get the feeling that no one reads it. so please show me you read by voting^^

.....:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.....

I sighed in boredom as I put the book I had just finished down. It was called Meridian and the story was about a girl who was a Fenetra, which was a bit like an angel. Too hard to explain, but it really was an interesting book. Especially because I understood her emotions on finding out that angels exist. I went through the same emotions as her, and it made me feel a bit connected with her somehow.

I turned my head and took a look at my alarm clock. 17:00. Still a lot of time left to kill. I wouldn’t be getting ready for my date for at least another two hours. I needed something to do. I could read another book… But then I would feel like a nerd, and I really honestly didn’t need that right now.

I sighed again as I walked to my wardrobe to change into some sweats and a tank-top. I didn’t want to start another book, so I would have to go for a run. I would run for as long as I could until I got exhausted, and then I’d come home to take a shower and get ready for my date with David. I often just jogged in the park near our house. It was relaxing for me and I could really calm me down when I was upset.

I wasn’t nervous about my date at all… I was mainly confused. I just couldn’t understand why David and Shane hated each other! I also felt some strange fear. It was not like I was scared of going out with David, neither was I afraid of my date tomorrow with Shane, but there was some fear in my core that I just could not explain. It was… odd.

There was also my excitement about the date. I haven’t been out with a guy I really was interested in for some time now. Nearly every date in the last two month had been for popularity reasons. I needed to use so many guys to get more popular, without being called a slut. And honestly, that was hard to do.

I pulled up my hair in a ponytail as I walked out of my room. Just before I closed the door behind me I grabbed my iPod from my shelf. Some music also helped me relax. It had a calming effect on me since I was a little child. I turned it on and ‘Hero’ by Mariah Carey started playing. This was one of my favorite songs ever. I never understood why I loved it so much; it was just one of those songs that I could listen to forever, and not get annoyed by it.

I walked down the stairs and turned to the kitchen where my mother was preparing dinner at the moment.

“I’m gonna go jogging a bit!” I shouted towards the kitchen and my mother.

“Dinner’s going to be ready in thirty minutes! Be back by then, or you can forget about your little date!” she called, and she didn’t bother at all with kindness.

I groaned before I grabbed my keys and pulled the front door open angrily. I’d never had such little time for jogging. Normally I was out for about two hours, but I didn’t want to miss my date.

As soon as I heard the door click shut behind me, I started running. I jogged down towards the park when I remembered that I didn’t have too much time. I decided for a quick run around the block. I couldn’t wait for my date.

I increased my speed a bit while I saw the first turn I needed to take. I knew it was strange around here if you jogged outside the park, but I still was used to it from the time before we moved here. In Austria, it was not so special. Many people just ran in the city, although we had a lot of parks. Running on the streets was not a big deal at all as you had to get to those parks somehow and when you got there, well you always were disappointed because there were more dogs than humans in those parks. I never understood why you walked your dog in a park where dogs were not allowed, but hey, let them do what they want. I don’t care.

As I ran I started thinking about the warnings again. Why had everyone warned me from David? He was just a normal guy, nothing special about him… Except his looks, of course; he looked stunning and I loved how he looked. He was exactly my type while Shane… Well in all honesty I never did like emo boys. I just didn’t think they were hot. Until I met Shane, and he told me all those disturbing things.

I sighed between two breaths while I kept running. I even increased my speed a bit as I got around the next corner.

And then there was that stare-down between Shane and David. It was sending shivers down my spine if I just remembered their glances at each other. They seemed to hate each other with all they had. It was like something terrible had happened between those two but they didn’t want to tell anyone what this something was. I nearly felt the tension back then when they had their stare-down. It was… creepy…

I suddenly slid to a stop as I noticed I was already standing outside my house again. I checked my iPod’s clock and it really was showing 17:23 already. I was out running for more than twenty minutes and didn’t even notice because I was so caught up in my thoughts! I sighed for the umpteenth time as I unlocked the front door and stepped inside. The hall already smelled a bit like onions, which told me that my mother had cooked something with noodles and mince. This smell always indicated a meal like this. It had been like this since I was small.

I checked the clock again. Only five minutes left until dinner so I could just go to the kitchen, take a seat and wait for my mother to place the food on the table. She looked at me, crinkling her nose in disgust before she placed the plate in front of me.

“What?” I asked, annoyed by her glances and nose crinkling.

“You smell terrible! I hope you take a shower before you go out again or I’m pretty sure this guy will never want meet you again.” She teased, staring at me condescendingly.

It had been like this since we moved to New York. As soon as I got more popular in school, I spent less time at home and had friends coming over more often, she started to hate me. Or at least I think she hates me… It feels like it.

“Don’t worry, I will smell good for David.” I replied, smiling at her, as though to say ‘Do you really think I’m that stupid?’.

“Great.” With that she put her own plate down and sat down too. I smiled at her for a few more seconds before I just started eating. We didn’t talk a single word until we both were finished. “Clean up the table please. I already made dinner so you can at least clean the table.” She said before storming out of the room not looking back at me even once. It was typical for her. She always made me do housework when she was too lazy for it or didn’t feel like doing anything.

I tried to not think about anything while I cleaned up the table and afterwards went to my room. I pushed the door open and what I saw was more than just simply surprising. Shane - the future version of him was lying on my bed, reading one of the old magazines I still kept after moving. They were pretty useless, but they also were a memory of my old home. Even if I didn’t like it, I still liked to remember it.

“What are you doing here?” I asked, slightly angry. Shane just broke his word of not annoying me anymore!

“I wanna help you pick an outfit. If David ever dislikes your outfit… well let’s not talk about it.” He replied, smiling at me sadly. I smiled, unsure what to say. That sounded slightly like David was abusive. I shook my head to make the idea go away, and it worked quite well.

“You will not help me pick an outfit. I will never undress in front of you!” I shrieked at him. His eyes widened at my reply.

“From what I remember, three months from now you will undress entirely in front of me…” I took in a sharp breath. What was he saying?

“How dare you say that? It will never happen, okay?” My voice was a pitch too high; it made my throat dry from shrieking this loudly.

“I know it so just accept it. You will give me your v-card. I mean, we’re going to marry if you make the right choice.” I nearly screamed out loud as he said this. How could he keep saying these things if he knew how I felt? How could he tell me such gross things like my first time? It was just out of order!

“Oh well, if that’s true…. I don’t care. I already agreed to the date with your current self tomorrow but I will not undress in front of you or do anything else with you!” I said coldly and shot a glance at him that could have killed.

“Okay, I’m gonna leave right away. Just remember one thing: Don’t expect to go out with David again before you’ve been out with me. Oh, and give me a chance.”

With this he just vanished into thin air once again and I finally could concentrate on deciding on what to wear.

I pulled my favorite dress out of the wardrobe. This could be nice for today. It was short, strapless and pink with some stones at the top. It was the only pink dress I ever wore. I do not know why I dislike this color so much, I just do. Well, except this dress. I really like it because it was quite a pale pink and looked just amazing on me.

I put the dress down on my bed as I walked over to my dresser where I took out my brush of one of the drawers. I opened my hair so it fell freely down and pulled the brush through it before I walked off towards the bathroom to take a shower.

I shampooed my hair twice with my strawberry shampoo and then got out of the shower. It was not necessary for me to shower long. I always preferred showering only for a short time. I wrapped myself in a huge white towel and wrapped another one around my hair.

When I entered my room again I checked every single corner for Shane. This pervert would not see me naked. I would never undress in front of a guy I did not love.

When I was sure there was no one except me in the room I let go of the towel and dressed up quickly. I pulled the pink dress up once more, just to make sure it would not slip down during my date. After about five minutes of pushing and pulling at the top I checked if the skirt fell down right, and after this was ensured I walked back into the bathroom with both of towels I used before on my arm. I put them on the hallstand we used for our wet towels before I went back to my room.

I checked the clock before I sat down in front of my vanity. I still had an hour to do my make-up and hair. No hurry. Well, maybe a bit if the make-up didn’t look perfect the first time…

I took out my foundation and put quite a lot on before I started doing smoke eyes in a beautiful pink shade. I also put on some lip gloss and rouge and soon was satisfied. I checked the clock again. Half an hour left.

I started blow drying my hair while I was humming some german song I’ve always loved. After my hair was dry, I took my curling iron and curled my blonde hair into beautiful huge curls. After I was finished, it was already five minutes before eight. I got up and picked up a pink and silver purse from my bedside table.

As I reached the hall I heard the doorbell and hurried over to open the door.

“Hello beautiful.” I smiled at David and blushed slightly. I brushed my hear back and stammered something about me just getting my shoes which made David giggle and smile broadly.

I slipped on my pink strapped shoes before I walked back to the front-door. “Let’s go.” I whispered before turning back and calling out loud: “I’m off. See you later!” My mother did not respond, though she had heard it. I pulled the door closed behind me and let David lead me out.

“So, where are we gonna go?” I asked as we left the building. David smiled in reply.

“You’ll see soon enough.” He said, chuckling and leading me to his car. I suppressed a groan as I climbed on the passengers’ seat. I always hated surprises. I hate them since my mother had the great surprise about her and dad getting divorced years ago. It had a long lasting effect on me.

I watched as buildings flew by while David drove his black Jaguar. We didn’t talk a lot; mainly classical small talk. After about fifteen minutes he pulled up in front of an old restaurant which seemed to be quite cozy and nice. I smiled as he led me inside. The restaurant was nearly empty. I glanced at David suspiciously. This was an old restaurant that was nearly empty. Great combination.

“Don’t worry. It may not seem like it, but it’s actually a really good restaurant. I’ve been here many times before, so I know it. Oh and for the movie… I thought maybe we could watch this new Twilight movie. It’s pretty popular with girls, isn’t it?” I stared at David and nodded. It sounded quite nice, even if I hated Twilight. Okay, maybe not the Twilight, the books were really good, but I totally disliked Robert Pattinson. I just didn’t think he was hot. Well, at least not as Edward Cullen, I like him better when he was still playing Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter… strange little me. I chuckled at this thought.

David just looked at me for a moment before pulling me to a table. “Don’t worry, I know the owner. It’s okay if we just sit.” He explained, winking at me. I smiled at him and shook every thought off that was disturbing our date. Today I would not think about Shane anymore. Neither would I think about tomorrow evening. I would only concentrate on my date with David. That was all that mattered right now.

.....:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.....

Sooooo... that was kinda a filler chapter... it doesn't contain much important information but it's necessary to let the stroy go on^^

Okay so remember: 10 votes before I update^^

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

37 0 20
What will happen when a sick and dying girl meets the most popular guy in school and is supposed to work with him. Will she tell him she's dying? Wil...
Run Away Sierra Moffett által

Ifjúsági irodalom

1.9K 128 27
When 16 year old Hannah meets a boy that she met online she realizes that being friends isn't the only thing either one of them wants. They both want...
How to be popular Lea által

Ifjúsági irodalom

5.4K 163 28
OMG YOU GUYS THIS HAS 1K READS!!!! That may not seem like a big deal to some, but it is for me! I almost screamed when I saw how many people really l...
10.1K 203 39
They said that we all have a path to choose but what happens when your live turns up side down, from one minute to the next. The one person that was...