Alice Romero ✔️

By Mkay-Katie

"Are you Norman Bates ?" Alice asks as the door opens . "Yes I am and exactly who might you be ?" Norman rep... More

Chapter One : Origins
Authors Note 1
Chapter Two : This Town
Chapter Three : The Birthday
Chapter four : Darkness on the edge of town
Chapter Five: 3 years into the future
Chapter Seven : Sticky Situations
Chapter Eight : Home Invasion
Chapter Nine : Ready
Authors Note 2
Chapter Ten: Aim
Chapter Eleven : Fire
Chapter Twelve : The Return
Chapter Twelve: Norman/Norma Bates
Chapter Thirteen: Here we go again
Authors Note 3
Chapter Fourteen : Meeting at the Diner
Chapter Fifteen : The Agreement
Chapter Sixteen : The Long Game Part 1
Chapter Seventeen : The Long Game Part 2
Authors Note 4
Chapter Eighteen : Amanda Rogers
Chapter Nineteen : Roger ,Romero & Bates .vs. Fisk & Paris
Chapter twenty : The Game is over and Normans losted it
Epilogue

Chapter Six: The Basement & The Surprise Guest

268 6 1
By Mkay-Katie

  When I awoke I saw dark cement walls , shelving units , and a desk full of taxidermy animals . I look down and I'm tied to a chair , I shake trying to get loose . I'm not going to cry for help because that will just alert the person keeping me here . I look around searching for something to cut me loose . Then I see a pocket knife laying on one of The shelves . I quickly move the chair as best as I can skidding myself across the floor to the shelving unit . I manage to reach up and grab the knife and free myself . I stand up but everything goes blurry . I must have hit my head really badly in the crash . I see stairs and with the knife I walk up them . I turn the knob of the door at the top of the stairs and when the door opens I see the bates front room . I gasp not able to process why I'm back at the bates house . I walk out closing the door quietly and I start to walk towards the front door when suddenly I hear foot steps behind me . I spin around quickly with the knife in front of me . Norman grabs my hands trying to get ahold of me causing me to drop the knife ,but I keep fighting . I'm not able to get my hands free but I use my knee and jab him in his crouch once again and then I stumble down the hall way towards the front door . He then grabs my legs and pulls me back towards him . I claw and scratch at the floor then after fighting so hard I finally reach the knob of the front door . I yank it open and kick from Normans grasp . I then run past the door and close it . I then open the screen door and run out . I make it half way down the steps of the bates house when I see my dad pull in , in his truck . He then gets out and sees me , blood dripping down from my head and my limbs all torn up .
"Alice !" He shouts stunned that I'm still alive . I then pass out on the steps and my father comes running up then grabbing me and holding me . He then picks me up in his arms and carries me down to his truck and puts me in and drives to the hospital . I feel myself being lifted into a bed and carried down a long hall way with white lights and nurses around me . But everything is dull after that .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I awake to the smell of coffee and the hospital like smell .I look around to see if anyone is watching me , then I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom and out on my regular clothes . I walk out grabbing at my side that is tapped up in a bandaged and so is the side of my head . I walk out of my room closing the door quietly , and trying not to look suspicious . I go to round the corner when I see my father grab Norman by the neck and through him against the wall . Everyone gasps and tries to avoid the conflict .
"You hurt my daughter ! And your gonna wish you didn't !" He shouts in Normans face .
Norman then replies back ," I did nothing to your daughter ! I didn't even know you had a daughter !" Romero let's him go from his throat but pushes him back against the wall again .
" I'm gonna prove you did it and I'm going to kill you and make it look like an accident ." He whispers in Normans ear . Norman then gets the nerve to talk back ." Go ahead and try
Sheriff ." That was it my father was heated and started kicking the crap out of Norman . I come around the corner and in a crack voice I shout "Enough !" Now can we please go home?" My father let's Norman go and walks towards me .
"Yeah we can go home sweetheart ." He says then gives Norman a look then we both walk out .As we arrive home I feel so sleepy that I gently sit down on the couch and start to fall asleep . "I'll prove he did it Alice ... I promise ."
He says pulling a blanket over me .
"You don't have to prove anything ." I say still a bit loopy .
"He kidnapped you and put you in his basement and meant to keep you there , I won't let that stand ." He replies to my comment . I nod and close my eyes .
"I'll always protect you Alice ." He then kisses my head and I fall asleep .
The next morning I woke up early and got a shower and was just about to leave when my father stopped me .
"And where do you think your going ?" He questions turning the page in the newspaper .
"To work ." I grab the door knob and start to pull it open . He then rushes up to me and grabs my arm gently and pulls me back . He then shuts the door and walks me back to my bedroom . "Take a day off and rest , get your strength back ." He pats my back gently and opens my bedroom door lightly shoving me In.
" I already have my strength , dad I'll be fine ." I say trying to avoid eye contact ." Your not fully recovered Alice , now end of discussion , you will stay here if I have to lock you in your room ." He says trying to lay down some authority ."dad I'm not 16 anymore you can't just lock me in my room ." I say trying to push past him and the door frame . "Watch me ." He then shuts the door and locks it . I shout from the other side " oh no you didn't ! Dad ! .....Alex Romero open this door !" I pound on the door for a bit then give up and lay down on my bed , moments later I pass out .
I hear a sound that almost makes me fall off the bed being so startled . "Where is she Alex ?! I haven't seen her in 3 years !" It was the sound of my mothers voice .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 17.5K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
16.9K 489 21
As requested, this is a Normero story 6 months after they got married about their vow renewal. It's pretty sappy but I think the Normero shippers wil...
6.7K 195 10
Just another Normero story
2.4K 136 29
Alternative ending to tv show bates motel. Norma woke up in the hospital, finding out that Norman tried to kill her. Norma is left speechless with s...