Falling For Noah Miller

By cloudysunburn

-Completed- Why does a story have to be about a bad boy and good girl? Why does the guy always have to be bad... More

Falling For Noah Miller
Chapter 1 - Officailly Meeting Noah
Chapter 2 - Rain Is A Pain In The Butt Literally
Chapter 3 - Be A Gentleman
Chapter 4 - Those Late Night Thoughts
Chapter 5 - Midnight Chat
Chapter 6 - Gummy Bears Are My Weakness
Chapter 7 - I Look Like A Nun
Chapter 8 - Never Take A Drink From A Stranger
Chapter 9 - Noah Miller Got Me In Trouble
Chapter 10 - The Advantages Of Being Noah Miller
Chapter 11 - He's My Bad Boy And I'm His Bad Girl
Chapter 13 - Its Not High School Musical
Chapter 14 - Accidentally Confession
Chapter 15 - The Talk
Chapter 16 - Sixteenth Birthday Pt. 1
Chapter 17 - Sixteenth Birthday Pt. 2
BONUS: Chapter 18 - Noah Miller's Point Of Veiw
Chapter 19 - Did I Mention I Hate Suprises?
Chapter 20 - Noah Miller Took Care Of Me
Chapter 21 - Slurring Secrets
Chapter 22 - Call A Doctor My Heart Is Broken
Chapter 23 - Stay
Chapter 24 - He Leaves Me Breathless Litterally
Chapter 25 - Jail Sells Bra's Kisses and DTR
Chapter 26 - Stupid Janitors Closet
Chapter 27 - I Freaking Love Noah Miller
Chapter 28 - Dinner Parents And Snow
Chapter 29 - Can You Put Ice On It?
Chapter 30 - I Was Jealous Of A Five Year Old
Chapter 31 - Noah Miller Broke My Nose
BONUS Chapter 32 - Noah's POV On Christmas
Chapter 33 - A Haunting Nightmare
Chapter 34 - The Worst Best Night Ever
Chapter 35 - New Year New Look
Chapter 36 - Pure Happiness
Epilouge

Chapter 12 - Lies Fights And Pinky Promises

15.4K 504 49
By cloudysunburn

I ran back to my room after seeing Jessica and Jason. How long has that been going on? I don't really know what to say about it. I don't know if they are a couple or not but I would think Jessica or Jason would tell me. I don't want them to see each other behind my back. I would want them to feel that they could tell me anything. I mean they know they can tell me anything so why would they hide it.

I sit up in my bed with my knees to my chest. Noah is sleeping beside me. Should I tell him? I mean he keeps secrets very well. I lightly shake his shoulder. No response Maybe I should tell him later. He obviously wants to sleep. He did just tell me to try and sleep. I stopped trying to wake him and laid down.

An hour later I'm still laying here wide awake. I don't know why I can't sleep or why I'm so worried about Jessica and Jason. Maybe its because they haven't told me or because I'm scared they won't tell me. I suddenly felt an arm wrap around my waist. My heart started pounding. Noah pulled me to his chest.

"Your awake." He whispered. I nodded. "Why are you still up?" He asked.

"I-I don't know." I mumbled. He raised an eyebrow.

"You can tell me." He stated. He rolled me over so that I was on my back. I sighed.

"I saw Jessica and Jason making out in the kitchen." I mumbled. He didn't seemed surprised.

"Why is that bothering you?" He asked.

"I don't know. I guess I don't want them to hide it from me. I mean its my best friend and my cousin." I explained.

"I'm sure they'll tell you. It might have just been a heat of the moment kind of thing so they might now even be together." He explained. He started to run his fingers through my hair making my heart flutter. Ryan use to do it all the time to calm me down. A small smile played on my lips.

"You might be right. Just don't tell anyone about this." I whispered.

"I'll keep it between us." He smiled.

"Thanks." I said. "Why are you awake?" I asked.

"I had a bad dream." He admitted quietly. I raised an eyebrow.

"Wanna talk about it?" I asked and he shook his head no. "I'm here if you wanna talk."

"I know." He whispered. I started into his green eyes. For some reason I felt like I wanted to tell him I liked him in this moment. I wanted to tell him how he makes me feel. But it might scare him away. He might leave. He might not want to be friends with me anymore. I bit my lip.

"Can I see your tattoo again?" I blurted out. Wow. That was smooth. Real smooth. He smiled a little then sat up. He pulled his shirt off revealing his perfectly toned back. I sat up and let my eyes scan his tattoo. I let my finger tips trace it. We stayed quite as I did. My eyes caught a glimpse of his scar. I removed my hand from his tattoo and put my fingertips on his scar. He immediately tensed up.

"Skylar." He said almost in a warning tone.

"I have one too." I whispered. I do. I actually have two scars from the wreak. One is right behind my right ear and the other on my right side. Noah turned to face me.

"Lets not talk about this." He said and pulled his shirt back over his head. He laid back down while I stayed sitting up.

"I'm sorry. I didn't-"

"Its fine Skylar." He whispered. "Lay down." I did as he said and laid down. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me to him. My heart was beating pretty loud. I'm sure he could hear it.

"Why are you here?" I asked. "I mean not that I don't want you to its just I was curious."

"You wouldn't let go of me. So Everett brought my bike here and I rode with Jessica and Jason here and I tried laying you down but again you wouldn't let me go. And your parents weren't even home." He explained.

"I'm sorry. You can go if you want." I said.

"Who said I didn't want to stay?" He asked. I smiled up at him then nuzzled my head in his chest and closed my eyes.

"Thank you Noah." I whispered.

"For what?" He asked. I felt him put his chin on top of my head and his arms tighten just a bit around me.

"For tonight. I had a really good time." I said quietly.

"No problem sweetheart." He whispered. "Goodnight."

And with that I drifted off to sleep.

***

"Your parents called, Jason." My mom told Jason at dinner that Sunday night. He looked up from his plate of food with a small smile.

"Really?" He asked. "What did they say?"

"That they missed you and were just checking on you." My mom said. Jason nodded then shoved his face with his food.

"Oh and your dad said that he needs us to go check on the house this weekend and make sure everything is okay." My dad added to my moms comment. Jason nodded again but kept his attention on his food.

Neither him or Jessica have mentioned the kiss to me. Jessica actually was gone by time I woke up this morning. Both Noah and I slept til about eleven thirty yesterday morning. Dinner went by fast. I kinda zoned out my parents as they talked about random things. As soon as I was done I made my way up to my room and laid down. I turned on my tv and started watching Full House. There was a light knock on my door and I kept my attention on my tv, very interested in what I was watching.

"What?" I asked. The door opened revealing Jason. He walked in slowly making his way to my bed. When he got close enough he laid down beside me made himself comfortable.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I kept my eyes fixed on the screen. Right now I didn't really want to be bothered. I'm just in one of those moods where I want to be alone.

"Nothing." I sighed. Jason snatched the remote from my hand and cut the tv off. "Hey!" I yelled trying to get the remote back.

"Tell me what's going on and I'll give you back the remote." He said. I sighed. Here goes nothing.

"I saw you and Jessica making out last night." I blurted out. Jason went pale and his eyes went wide.

"W-what?" He stuttered.

"Are you two dating?" I blurted out. His eyes went even wider.

"Skylar I-I wanted to t-tell you..." He trailed off.

"So this has been going on for a while?" I asked.

"Okay. So remember when I told you Lindsey and I broke up?" He asked and I nodded. "Well when we were dating I started developing feelings for Jessica. I would be lying if I said Jessica and I never kissed when I was with Lindsey. We actually kissed every chance we got. I didn't want to be with Lindsey anymore so I went to break up with her. When I told her I didn't want to be with her anymore she admitted she was cheating the whole time too. But it didn't bother me because I wasn't in love with her. I was actually in love with Jessica. Skylar I'm so sorry we never told you this. I really am." He explained.

I blinked a few times, processing his words. "How long has this been going on?" I asked.

"It started three months before I moved here." He said.

"Both you and Jessica have been lying to me this whole time? Did she even like Everett?" I asked.

"We never told you so we weren't technically lying and no she never really liked Everett. She just said that so maybe you wouldn't suspect me and her you know what ever we were at the time. And all those times the insulted me in front of you was another trick." He explained.

"Why didn't you guys tell me?" I asked. My voice cracked a little. I could feel my eyes burning from tears forming.

"We didn't want you to be mad. We didn't think you would approve." He said quietly.

"Jason why in the world would you think that! I wouldn't be mad if you admitted that you liked her! I'm mad you kept it from me on purpose! Jason I started thinking of you like an older brother these past few months that you've been here! Now I take it back because a brother doesn't lie like you just did!" I yelled. Tears were already streaming down my face. I was furious but yet already regretted being so rude to Jason.

"Skylar I am so so sorry. I really am. I never wanted to hurt you in anyway. Please don't be mad." He said softly. I put my head in my hands. Jason wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to his chest. "Skylar I really am sorry."

"Just leave me alone." I cried. I heard him sigh and he let go of me.

"I understand you're upset so just come talk to me when your ready." He said quietly. I heard him walk to my door and close it behind him. I picked my head on up from my hands. I reached for my phone and called the one person who I knew would help me in this situation. Noah. He answered on the second ring.

"Hey sweetheart." He said.

"Can you meet me at the park?" I asked, my voice a little hoarse.

"What's wrong Sky?" He asked concerned.

"I just need to talk." I sniffled.

"I'll meet you there in ten minutes." He said. We both hung up. I got up from my bed and grabbed my sweatshirt that had the schools logo on it and slipped on my shoes. I walked out my room and went down the stairs. I saw Jason sitting on the couch but decided not to pay him any mind.

"Where are you going?" He asked. I ignored him and walked out the front door. I stuffed my hands in my pockets as I walked down the street. I stopped crying. I mean seriously crying isn't going to make me feel better. I should just stop acting weak. It takes me about ten minutes to get the park. I sit down on the park bench and wait for Noah to come.

I never thought my best friend would hide something like this from me for that long. So the whole Everett thing was just a huge lie. I feel so stupid and naive. This is freaking great. I have never felt so humiliated in my life.

"Sky.." A soft voice said. I looked up and saw Noah with his hands stuffed in his pockets. He had a pair of sweat pants on and a football sweatshirt. His hair was a mess but he still looked adorable. And right now all I wanted to do was kiss him. But I would probably fail and scare him off. So lets keep this rated G for right now. "Its kinda cold outside. How about we go to the café." He suggested.

I nodded and got up off the bench. I followed him to his car. We climbed in his car. He turned the heat on after starting the car and I warmed up. He started driving towards the café and silence consumed us. It wasn't a suffocating or awkward silence. It was pretty comfortable. When we arrived at the café we walked in still in silence. The waitress we had last time, Betty waited on us and got us out hot chocolate with extra marshmallows.

"So what's wrong sweetheart?" Noah asked quietly. I looked down at my hot chocolate as I began to speak.

"Jessica and Jason were hiding their relationship from me because they thought I was going to be mad if I ever found out. So this whole time Jessica has been pretending to have crush on Everett just to fool me. And Jason said he was seeing Jessica sometimes behind Lindsey's back. Now I don't know what to do." I explained.

"What would you do if they would have told you sooner?" He asked.

"I would be happy for them. As long as my best friend and Jason is happy I'm happy." I said.

"Well I'm sorry this happened and I think you have a right to be upset." Noah said. He suddenly reached for my hand. My heart skipped a beat and tingles went up my arms. "Just take time to think about it and take the time you need. I know you feel hurt now because of their lying but they weren't thinking straight because they probably were falling head over heels for each other. Love can definitely make you think and act different. And just remember that if you forgive one of them you have to forgive the other."

"Thanks." I smiled weakly. He nodded. "Have you ever been in love or fell head over heels for someone?" I asked. I was truly curious to his answer. I have never seen him with a girl and if he knows how love feels then he possibly might have loved someone or does love someone. He smiled sheepishly and looked down for a few moments. Then he looked back up and his beautiful green eyes.

"I think I'm falling for someone." He whispered. My heart started pounding so loud at his words I could hear it in my ears. "But I'm not sure if I want to make a move." He added.

"Why is that? I asked a little nervous to find out the answer.

"There could be two out comes. One she might not feel the same and then not want to be friends anymore. Then the good outcome would be she likes me back and we live happily ever after." He explained.

"Since when do you believe in fairy tales and happily ever after?" I asked.

"Since you made me believe." He said with a crooked smile that made my heart skip a beat.

"How did I make you believe?" I asked.

"You'll just have to wait and see." He said with the same crooked smile. I would be lying if I said I wasn't confused at his statement. But smiled anyway. I think he could sense my confusion but shrugged it off. My mind suddenly went from that to back to Jason and Jessica for a moment. I really didn't feel like going back to my house and be around Jason. He would just keep apologizing and it would make me honestly want to punch him in the face.

"Can I stay with you?" I accidentally blurted out. I seriously need to stop blurting things out. Its going to get me in trouble some day.

"You mean tonight?" Noah asked and I nodded shyly. "Whatever makes you comfortable is fine with me."

Have I mentioned that I am falling for this kid? Even though he likes another girl -- well probably another girl, I mean what guy would like me? Anyway I don't think I can stop myself from falling for him. He's my prince charming.

***

"Noah. Wake up." I heard a soft voice that almost sounded like they were crying. I fluttered my eyes open and saw Katie holding a bear similar to mine that I usually slept with that Ryan gave me. She has small tears running down her cheeks and she was shaking Noah's shoulder. I could hear yelling coming from another part of the house. Even though it was a big house I could hear the yelling pretty clearly. Noah's parents must be fighting. Katie suddenly looked at me and frowned. "W-will you make him up?" She asked quietly pointing to Noah. I gave her a small smile and nodded. I sat up some and sat up.

"Noah." I said a little louder than a whisper and shook his shoulder.

"Hmm?" He hummed and put his head on my shoulder.

"Wake up. Katie needs you." I said. At the sound of Katie's name he opened his eyes. He looked at Katie and removed his arm that was around me and picked up Katie. He laid her down in between him and me. She snuggled into his chest. He lightly kissed her forehead and whispered something to her make her nod her head. She snuggled even deeper into his chest and soon I could hear her light snores. Noah looked at me, his eyes meeting mine. We sat there for a few minutes just listening to the fighting going on.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. He shook his head.

"Don't be sorry." He whispered. "Can we make a deal?" He asked making me confused.

"What do you mean?" I whispered.

"I know we only have known each other for a few weeks but we have told each other some pretty deep things and I just want you and I to promise that no matter what we'll always be there for each other." He explained is a whisper. "I know if its to much forget I said anything." He whispered. I held out my pinky and he looked at me funny.

"I pinky promise I will always be here for you." I whispered. He smiled and latched his pinky with mine.

"I pinky promise I will always be here for you." He whispered repeating my words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181 14 16
"Dropdropdropdrop" Gosh, it's raining again! I'm so damn drenched but thank god my report card's safe, it is a bit wet but not as much as I am. No bi...
153K 3.5K 30
Yes we all have heard that one story about the bad boy falling in love with the good girl, But girls can be pretty bad if you tempt them. So... A...
422 6 35
The girl screamed, as Joey was punched in the mouth. By the best. "You. Are. Crazy!" Joey screamed, in my face. I sat still, crossing my arms. I had...
192K 4.9K 33
"You have to choose one of us Mack," Chase said. I was looking at all of them standing, staring at me, waiting for my answer. "So Mack who is it goin...