Judging Me: Andy Biersack Lov...

Par BelieveInMiracles

Marcie is the new girl in school. She has always moved a lot and never makes friends. She doesn't want to, bu... Plus

Making an Entrance... And Exit
Greeted by Horror
Time For A Bath
Taking a Trip
Awkward Sleeping Postions
Singing A Song (All Day Long At Hogwarts-Sorry I couldn't resist)
Let's Play a Game. I Call it Lost
Run In
Admittance
End of the Game
Twists and Turns
One More Twist
Drifting Off
Short and Sweet
It's About Freaking Time!
It's Superly Duperly Short. I So Sorry D:
Sixx Feet Under (FINAL)

I Never Agreed To Be Friends

6.5K 127 17
Par BelieveInMiracles

    The picture on the side is Andy in case you didn't know what he looked like. In the next chapter I will have a picture of Marcie.

---~<3~---

“MARCIE ELIZABETH ADAMS!”

                I shot up in bed. Dang, that was loud. I looked at the clock and saw it was 8 o’clock. Oh shit. I ran into the bathroom and fixed my hair and make-up as fast as I could. I looked down at myself and realized that I was still wearing my tank top and shorts.  I snatched up a pair of jeans and slipped them on. There wasn’t enough time to pick out a shirt so I just threw on my Northface. My bag was lying on the floor and I picked it up.

                “Bye Mom!” I shouted as I grabbed my car keys off the bar and went to my car. Only it wasn’t there. Oh yeah, I left it at school. Grunting, I walked to the garage hoping to find my motorcycle. When I opened the garage door it wasn’t there. I stuck my head in the house, “MOM! Where is my bike?”

                “It hasn’t got here yet honey!

                “Can you drive me to school then?”

                “I can’t. I have work today. I have to go in early and stay late.”

                “Fine! I guess I’ll just figure something out.” I pulled my phone out of bag and scrolled through my contacts until I found Andy. The phone rang only once before he answered.

                “Hey. What’s up?”

                “Can you take me to school? My car’s still there and my motorcycle hasn’t arrived yet.”

                “Whoa, motorcycle?”

                “Yeah. Now can you come get me before I’m late for my second day of school?”             

                “Sure, I’ll be there soon.” Andy was about to say something else, but I hung up and went to my front yard. It took him about ten minutes to get to my house. I frowned as he arrived.

                “You’re late.”

                He rolled his eyes, “Oh boo hoo. Just get in the car before I decide your butt is not worthy enough to sit upon my car.”

                “Offensive,” I muttered as I got in the car. I turned on his radio and found that he was listening to one of Escape the Fate’s old albums; Dying is Your Latest Fashion. I looked at him. He had good taste.

                “What? Do you not like them?” Andy asked looking at me.

                I raised an eyebrow, “How could you not like Escape the Fate? I mean, c’mon! Especially when there’s Ronnie. He’s hot, and a good singer.”

                “You are now officially the most amazing person at our school.”

                He was so serious, I couldn’t help but laugh. “Well, I can’t say the same.”

                Andy looked offended, “Well then.” He turned the music up right as the song changed to Not Good Enough for Truth in Cliché.

                “Oh my God! I love this song!” I said. Andy gave me a funny look and turned it up again. I sang along, even though I’m not a good singer, like at all. “Hey! Sing with me!”

                “No thanks.”

                “Oh c’mon, please?” I said with puppy dog eyes, “For me?”

                Andy rolled his eyes, “Fine.”My mouth dropped open when he started singing. If I thought his normal voice was sexy, his singing voice made me want to record his voice and listen to it over and over again like an obsessed fan. He even sang the scream parts. That is something I definitely couldn’t do. Why was he reluctant to sing? If I was him I would go around singing just to rub it in people’s faces. Why didn’t he?

“Andy! What the hell?!”

He looked at me shocked, “What?”

“Why didn’t you tell me you were one the best fucking singers ever?! A girl needs to know these things!”

“I’m not.”

I wanted to slap him, right then and there. Was he an idiot? Or could he just not here? “That is a stupid thing to say. I mean, have you heard yourself? You’re amazing! I just want to steal your voice, lock it in a box, and hide it so only I can hear it.” Why did I just say that? I swear I want to strangle myself sometimes.

                Andy laughed, “Thanks. I think…” He pulled into a parking spot. “We have arrived at our final destination.”

                “That was creepy.” I said as I grabbed my stuff and got out of the car. Oh lovely, I had all my classes with this kid that was slowly driving me insane; great, just great. Still, I couldn’t get his voice out of my head. How could I get find to sing in a band or something? I thought about it until I walked in the door for my first period class. The blonde girl was sitting where I sat yesterday. What was her name again? Oh yeah, Allie. I frowned. Now where was I supposed to sit? I was about to go ask the teacher when Andy walked in. He looked at where Allie then me. There was a look of determination on his face. That can’t be good. I rushed over to the teacher’s desk, but Andy pulled me away.

                “Are you just going to let her sit there?”

                “That was the plan.” What was the big deal? It was just a seat. Apparently, I have always missed some weird social standing or something behind everything. “What’s the big deal?”

                “You have to sit beside me, and she’s a stupid tramp. You can’t just let her treat you like that.”

                “I don’t care. And why do I have to sit beside you?”

                “I’m your friend.”

                “I never agreed to that.”

                “You complimented me.”

                “I also insulted you.”

                “You called me this morning and asked me for a ride.”

                “Because you kidnapped me and I had no way to get to school!”

                “Well you didn’t exactly refuse!”

                “Yes I did! You didn’t listen.”

                “I’ve been in your room.”

                “Because you invited yourself in!”

                “I met your mom.”

                “While I was taking bath that you ever so rudely barged in on!”

                “You shouldn’t take baths when there are guys in your room!”

                “If you didn’t stress me out so much I wouldn’t have had to.”

                “I stress y-“

                “ANDY! MARCIE! Take your seats!”  Andy and I both jumped when the teacher shouted. Oops, I forgot we were at school. I looked at the class room and realized the two seats left were across the room. A victory smile spread across my face. Andy and I looked at each other. I darted across the room and sat in the seat by the window earning weird looks from everyone. Oh yeah, they must have heard our argument. Well that’s awkward. I hope no one thought we were going out or something, but judging from the glares of other girls, they thought exactly that. Just one more thing to add to list of reasons I  don’t like Andy. Then again, it did feel nice to be the reason of all these girls jealousy.  

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

134K 5.9K 27
Harry is a freshman in university he, by mistake, choose a night class but was too lazy to withdraw it. And after a few days in the class, his eyes f...
22.9K 592 42
18 year old Keeley Hollingsworth's life is going seemingly ok, she just graduated high school and is at the top of her surfing game. She's even lined...
8K 525 19
Now death has come to claim your beatutiful remains Drugs Fights Reputation Andy Biersack is bad news. He's done so many drugs he can't keep track...
5.8K 268 38
Beca Mitchell has a secret, she tried to hide it, but it got out. What happens when someone comes back with threats? How will she cope? Is she as saf...